Klein explanations for 1993 allegations

MJfan01'

Finally an explanation as to why Michael Jackson's 1993 accuser could identify the discoloration on the singer's genitals ... Michael liked to pee for an audience.

TMZ has obtained files from the 1993 Santa Barbara molestation investigation. A deputy from the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department noted the young accuser was able to describe -- in explicit detail -- the discoloration on Jackson's genital area ... the result of Vitiligo, a skin discoloration disorder.

TMZ's Harvey Levin spent 3 hours last Sunday with Dr. Arnold Klein, Jackson's best friend and doctor for decades. Dr. Klein insists Jackson did not molest the boy, and says the reason he could describe Jackson's genitals is because Jackson liked to pee in front of other people. Dr. Klein said Jackson thought it was funny.

Klein says there were numerous times when Jackson would pee in the doctor's home -- in a cup!!! -- around groups of people, including children.

Klein says Jackson would also pee in front of other people in his office.

Dr. Klein says the 1993 accuser saw Jackson peeing and that's why he could identify the genital markings.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/03/michael-jackson-the-urination-explanation/

:blink: :chairbeat

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;224942 said:
:eek:hnoyoudidntWTF! What the hell is this? :bs:chairbeat:icon_hitting:8-26-03ranting:

Seriously, this is the most ridiculous bull sh!t that I have heard. Klein keeps finding ways of topping himself. No one has been talking about those horrible disgusting false allegations. For him to bring this up now, when Michael's has the number 1 movie and album really shows his true colors. Klein is a disgusting excuse for a human being....let alone a "friend".

I believed partly on what he said that Mike DID NOT molest a child but the rest, I think this klein is losing his mind now IF he did really say this praticular statement about "PEE-ING"... :chairbeat:chairbeat and another one for him being lunatic dermatologist--- :icon_hitting

OneMoreChance

This guy is working on my last nerve! And the crazy thing is that there are people out there who will ACTUALLY believe him! I mean come on! Michael was a very shy person! I don't think that being incredibly shy and peeing in front go hand in hand! Can I choke this guy, seriously?

oldschoolfan

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE?!?! Is this true?! Or is it just another tabloid? I thought Jordan falsely described Michael body? Oh Lord this better not be true...

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;224950 said:
This guy is working on my last nerve! And the crazy thing is that there are people out there who will ACTUALLY believe him! I mean come on! Michael was a very shy person! I don't think that being incredibly shy and peeing in front go hand in hand! Can I choke this guy, seriously?

Please choke him...PLEASE. KLien seems to be bffs with TMz....

OneMoreChance

oldschoolfan;224952 said:
WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE?!?! Is this true?! Or is it just another tabloid? I thought Jordan falsely described Michael body? Oh Lord this better not be true...

Well, this comes from Klien so it definitely cannot be trusted! As far as what the story is regarding Jordan's description. I have heard 3 different things:

1 that there was NO match
2 that there were similarities but nothing definitive
3 that is WAS a match

Does anyone have any actual information regarding this?

SexyChica

Klein loves media attention. He loves to have his name in the spotlight. He's friggin' insane.

I wish the media would stop referring to that asshole as MJ's friend. He was no friend of MJ's.

LittleSusie50

It is a MEDICAL FACT that vitiligo attacks the extremities of the body first, namely, ears, fingers, nose, toes, and on males, the penis.
It is common medical knowledge that any males with a severe case of vitiligo will have mottled, or spotted genitals.
You don't have to actually see their genitals to know this...
WTF would Michael enjoy peeing in front of strangers?
The man wore sunglasses practically through the entire TII movie, so now he willingly whips his friend out cuz he thinks its funny?
WTF ever...:rolleyes:

oldschoolfan

Guys this whole thing is freaking me out, seriously. It's not Klein I'm worried about so much, it's what the **** is with these documents TMZ obtained? Is it real? And how the hell can they get something like that if it's true? I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

HeavenSent

oldschoolfan;225001 said:
Guys this whole thing is freaking me out, seriously. It's not Klein I'm worried about so much, it's what the **** is with these documents TMZ obtained? Is it real? And how the hell can they get something like that if it's true? I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

C'mon, they're documents from the 1993 case. If there was anything incriminating, they would have come out with it a LONG time ago. This is nothing more than Klien once again DISTRACTING us from the matter at hand and TMZ doing all they can to help him out. Klein's role (with his no neck ass ) is highly suspect. His actions in obtaining all those prescriptions for Michael is gonna come to light. He's a mess.

oldschoolfan

I'm going to make the presumption this whole thing is a big load of bullsh*t based on a few facts-

1.If they had documents with this information, this story would be a lot bigger than it is, I haven't seen it on tv or anywhere, I've just read it on here.

2.If Michael wasn't allowed to speak one word of the allegations, how the hell can TMZ have DOCUMENTS

3.IF someone could obtain these documents, surely they could have obtained them earlier

4.How the hell can you get documents like this when they are locked away?

5.What Klein apparently said is the biggest load of **** I've ever heard, and thank GOd he wasn't involved in the trial because his excuses are as lame as the people trying to prosecute him.

6.Have they actually SHOWED these documents, or are they just CLAIMING they have documents?

7.If it were THAT easy to get proof like this, surely Michael would have been locked up by now!