Klein explanations for 1993 allegations

LittleSusie50

I don't see why all of this matters now anyway.
There is no point in wasting our brain cells on this nonsense.
I feel that if Michael REALLY did anything to these kids, he
would have gone to jail, period...

Klein has wasted 13 of his 15 minutes of fame.
Wonder what he will do with his last two?

"...for my last two minutes of fame, ladies and gentlemen, I will show you this shocking
video of Michael Jackson chewing and swallowing!"

Dumb ass...

Juniorlady

Jeniffer30;224950 said:
This guy is working on my last nerve! And the crazy thing is that there are people out there who will ACTUALLY believe him! I mean come on! Michael was a very shy person! I don't think that being incredibly shy and peeing in front go hand in hand! Can I choke this guy, seriously?

This guy is full of b.s.:8-26-03ranting: You can choke him while I'm kicking him in his "special area".

MJfan01'

Klein is friggin insane guys. He was on tmz live being interviewed by Harvey Levin. Klein said: latoya took michael's money from the house, michael like to pee in cups so he won't be noticed going to restroom, to the best of his knowledge his not the father and he doesn't like kids to begin with. Debbie Rowe took nude photos in his office, michael looked good in TII thanks to him. Michael thought he was a child and Klein was his best friend. Michael was an excellent father and the kids love him. He is a good doctor and should not be apart of the investigation. Klein did use alaises but for good not bad. Debbie Rowe is responsible for the alaises. She gave birth to Prince in Klein's office. Michael didn't like any family members except for Kathrine. Conrad Murray should be held responsible for Michael's death. Michael didn't have needle marks while in his care. He only had needle marks in the last six weeks of his life. Klein didn't know his claim was filed in a public way. He thinks AEG failed to do a back ground check. He thinks AEG should have paid for Michael's memorial. Joseph and the brothers only care about money.The money he's owed will go to charity in michael's name. He said Debbie Rowe is hostile towards him and is jealous because Klein was Michael's friend and she wasn't. Klein kept sluring his words and changing his story. He said Michael wanted to make people pee by seeing how beautiful he was on stage. He also said Michael called wine 'Jesus Juice' and gave it to kids and everyone else...
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/arnie-klein-michael-jackson-entire-tmz-interview-propofol-addiction-nickname/#comments
:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat

candles

the whole pee in cups thing...what the ****? ! i know soetimes he couldn't go tot he bathroom but is this guy saying Michael liked peeing in front of kids or some ****? HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ALL THESE MISCONCEPTIONS OF MIKE? and then the jesus juice comments...and making people pee...the hell...what the hell? how can he randomly say these things...and i mean how can i refute them i didn't know michael, he did. but still, if that's your friend, and if that's true (I HOPE NOT) why would you tell the world knowing how strange it sounded? That's not going to help all these '***** *****' comments either.

ugh that just really disturbed me. why do i even bother with MJ news anymore...

Kim81

SomedayMaybe;225346 said:
the whole pee in cups thing...what the ****? ! i know soetimes he couldn't go tot he bathroom but is this guy saying Michael liked peeing in front of kids or some ****? HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ALL THESE MISCONCEPTIONS OF MIKE? and then the jesus juice comments...and making people pee...the hell...what the hell? how can he randomly say these things...and i mean how can i refute them i didn't know michael, he did. but still, if that's your friend, and if that's true (I HOPE NOT) why would you tell the world knowing how strange it sounded? That's not going to help all these '***** *****' comments either.

ugh that just really disturbed me. why do i even bother with MJ news anymore...

My God I couldn't stand to watch this TMZ thing, but WOW I'm glad I missed out. I can't figure out if he is just money hungry, or if his name is going to come out in some awful way that he contributed to Michael's death and he's trying to do what he thinks is damage control.

Seriously. What bull stories. I think Klein himself has some kind of problems or obsession, talking about peeing so much. As if Michael, who we rarely even saw in a short sleeve shirt, would think its funny to show that much of his body and do that. Whatever. :censored

Saphster

I'm telling ya'll it's a freakin distraction!

He's saying these things for a reason. He's saying and doing all he can to almost PROVE to the media that Michael was this freak. He's trying to draw the attention from the strange questions of his death and the investigation and even MURRAY and getting everyone to focus on Michael's so called behavior.

And he went to a tabloid. Out of all places to go to.

Anything....ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!

OneMoreChance

I wonder how much TMZ has payed him for these interviews? The one thing that I have always noticed is that the people who talk without being payed to never have anything negative to say about Michael. Everyone else is just payed to say bad things! Yep! Anything for money!:glare:

MJfan01'

And now for the most important Michael Jackson story you'll hear all day: According to his brother, Jackie, Dr. Arnie Klein's admission that Michael liked to to pee in cups in front of people is just plain "absurd."