Latoya on Access Hollywood tonight

A

Anonymous

But to say that he "doesn't care" about it validates what people like Nancy Grace, Roger Friedman, and all the people who paint a 'doomsday' impression of Michael

It's only 'doom and gloom' if you want it to be and it only validates what they say if you want it to. It's not for me. I don't give a shit what they say at all.

If Michael has lost interest in his ranch it isn't for any of the reasons they can present. It's because of what they have made Neverland out to be. A sinister lair for horrible things to happen to children. It's because of what the SBPD did to it. Everyone knows what his ranch looks like. They showed everyone where he keeps his private things, there is nothing about it that says 'home' to him right now. They sucked the joy out of it.

That's not 'doomsday' anything to me...it's just the way it seems to be.

Ms. Bain, all she said was that Michael closed the ranch because he's living in Bahrain. She didn't speak on his feelings about the place at all. So her statement really has nothing to do with this. Michael choosing to stay away so long would only be because he doesn't care to stay at Neverland right now, I don't see it as something debatable. If he cared to, he'd show it...just like he did all the years it was open.

I don't doubt what Latoya said, as she has no reason in the world to make it up, and this DJ WHOO fellow saying the exact same thing, is kinda of telling. I doubt Latoya and DJ WHOO have connections. MJ told him this apparently, and he hardly even knows the guy. Doesn't sound like top secret info to me.

Neverland is an investment and an asset, it holds value, that's an attachment right there. You don't just up and sell something valuable you keep it. If Michael hasn't sold it, it doesn't mean that everything we've read is false. Michael doesn't care right now, at this moment. He may change, but as of right now he hasn't gotten over it. If it takes him years to get over it, that's just fine. I can't imagine what it must feel like, so I can't imagine how long it would take to heal.

~Vicky~ said:
It's only 'doom and gloom' if you want it to be and it only validates what they say if you want it to. It's not for me. I don't give a shit what they say at all.

If Michael has lost interest in his ranch it isn't for any of the reasons they can present. It's because of what they have made Neverland out to be. A sinister lair for horrible things to happen to children. It's because of what the SBPD did to it. Everyone knows what his ranch looks like. They showed everyone where he keeps his private things, there is nothing about it that says 'home' to him right now. They sucked the joy out of it.

That's not 'doomsday' anything to me...it's just the way it seems to be.

Ms. Bain, all she said was that Michael closed the ranch because he's living in Bahrain. She didn't speak on his feelings about the place at all. So her statement really has nothing to do with this. Michael choosing to stay away so long would only be because he doesn't care to stay at Neverland right now, I don't see it as something debatable. If he cared to, he'd show it...just like he did all the years it was open.

I don't doubt what Latoya said, as she has no reason in the world to make it up, and this DJ WHOO fellow saying the exact same thing, is kinda of telling. I doubt Latoya and DJ WHOO have connections. MJ told him this apparently, and he hardly even knows the guy. Doesn't sound like top secret info to me.

Neverland is an investment and an asset, it holds value, that's an attachment right there. You don't just up and sell something valuable you keep it. If Michael hasn't sold it, it doesn't mean that everything we've read is false. Michael doesn't care right now, at this moment. He may change, but as of right now he hasn't gotten over it. If it takes him years to get over it, that's just fine. I can't imagine what it must feel like, so I can't imagine how long it would take to heal.

I totally get what you're saying. :cool: I'm just trying to say that his actions have been the opposite of someone who just didn't give a shit anymore and was letting it all go to hell. I don't think it's so much that he doesn't care about Neverland-- it obviously still means SOMETHING for him to even keep it as he has. If he "never" intended to even have anything to do with it ever again, he wouldn't go to all the trouble. He just apparently doesn't want to actually be there right now. Which is totally, totally understandable. As I said earlier, the man went through HELL--more than any of us will probably ever know. And, unfortunately, Neverland played a big role in the setting. He's obviously healing right now--as is his family. And that IS just fine. :) I don't care WHERE Michael goes--just as long as it's not prison! I'm just saying that people should be careful not to speculate too much or to put words in his mouth. There is a big difference..;)

mysteriousone

I think Michael's not selling Neverland because he's not going to give Sneddon and his cronies the satisfaction of running him off his LAND. Wasn't there talk the acres on which Neverland is built, is the ideal spot for a Winery? And, that a number of property owners surrounding Neverland, were bullied into selling? If this is true, it explains, while Michael is no longer living on the premises, he hasn't actually sold Neverland. Perhaps he just simply does not want any a******* getting hold of the land. Remember, as long as he still owns Neverland, no-one can take over the land. Ah, he's an intelligent man, but then, we always knew that!!!!!

Mysti!

mysteriousone said:
I think Michael's not selling Neverland because he's not going to give Sneddon and his cronies the satisfaction of running him off his LAND. Wasn't there talk the acres on which Neverland is built, is the ideal spot for a Winery? And, that a number of property owners surrounding Neverland, were bullied into selling? If this is true, it explains, while Michael is no longer living on the premises, he hasn't actually sold Neverland. Perhaps he just simply does not want any a******* getting hold of the land. Remember, as long as he still owns Neverland, no-one can take over the land. Ah, he's an intelligent man, but then, we always knew that!!!!!

Mysti!

Good point. :) In fact, when I was in Santa Maria for the jury deliberations/verdict, my friends and I talked to several locals at/around the courthouse who said some things very much along those lines (the cronies wanting that very valuable land). So, that is a very, very valid point. Regardless of whether Michael is actually there right now or not, that's still HIS land...Sneddon and co. have not really won until it's not. :D

BTW, I watched the actual clip of what Latoya said last night--and from what I saw, she didn't actually say that "didn't care" part. From what I saw, she only mentioned the thing about his privacy and his feelings about wanting to get away from that situation--like in the last part of that article. But I didn't actually hear her say that he didn't care about Neverland itself anymore. I could be wrong, maybe there is more, but it's very possible that words could've been twisted..nothing new when it comes to the media..:rolleyes: That's why I said people like her should be more careful about what they say to them..

Again, not caring to actually live at Neverland (right now, at least) and not caring about the place itself, at all, are two ENTIRELY different things.

I rest my case. :D :lol

HeavenSent

lol, Tara.

I think that as long as Michael still owns the land, there's no victory by anyone out there in Santa Barbara.

If I were the vultures who wanted to take over that piece of primeness, I would be smoking. No one works or lives at Neverland yet they STILL can't get their hands on it. :lol

Man, that's even better than if it were occupied, IMO!

NicholeAJackson

No matter what anyone says, and I do love LaToya. Mike has Neverland Arranged Perfectly. The longer He stays away from it, the more He'll see that. Because Mike Created Neverland with His Own Mind. So that's what's so Great about Neverland.

People, stop trying to brainwash Michael Jackson, into not liking His Own Creations.

NEVERLAND IS TOTALLY AWESOME. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT MIKE THERE. BECAUSE IT IS SO WONDERFUL, AND NO ONE WILL EVER CREATE A BETTER PLACE, THAN MIKE DID WITH HIS IDEAL/ IDEA OF NEVERLAND.

A MOVIE THEATRE, ARCADES, AMUSEMENT PARK, PLAYGROUND, HOME, PARK VALLEY, GUESTHOMES. AHE, MIKE'S BATHROOMS ARE BIGGER THAN SOME OF YOUR HOMES.

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF MICHAEL JACKSON?

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT EVER EARN THAT MUCH MONEY, TO BUILD ANYTHING LIKE NEVERLAND.

I'd like to see LaToya's Show, just because I like LaToya.

MJJ_Lover

HeavenSent said:
lol, Tara.

I think that as long as Michael still owns the land, there's no victory by anyone out there in Santa Barbara.

If I were the vultures who wanted to take over that piece of primeness, I would be smoking. No one works or lives at Neverland yet they STILL can't get their hands on it. :lol

Man, that's even better than if it were occupied, IMO!

hahaha...I agree...the fools! :lol

sundayroberts1

Yeh i don,t know if it is true maybe he,s better away for now but i can,t see him staying away for good . Its just so sad ,but as long as he,s happy thats all that matters.:unsure: :mad: