Michael dating Pamela Anderson?! (Warning: Sounds like tabloid trash)

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;206609 said:
You can't be serious?! :blink: :rollin

This has got to be the wildest rumor EVER...LMAO.

According to my friend, it's very true, LOL. Crazy, crazy rumour, but surely much better than many of the other rumours out there. :p :lol

LMAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is 99.9% B.S.
Not 'cause it's Pam, but because:

A: Not more than a month ago I read an article that was actual NEWS, not from the Mirror, that Pam went back to dating Tommy Lee- that's as much as I've heard, and

B: HOW do they know it was a romantic date just because they reserved a room to talk to each other?? People always assume the extremes and go all drama-llama on this.
MJ is famous, Pam is famous. If people saw them publically going around like EY WE'D LIKE A ROOM YO people would massively mob them both, it'd be apocalypse. D: There's nothing scandalous going on just because they requested a room together. Who knows if they're planning a movie or something? Mike DID say he's wanted to go into film..

(And if anyone says the words 'sex tape' I WILL slap you. XD)

ROFLROFL :lol this is THE story of the year.

Just_Peachy

If Michael wanted to go into film, he could have talked to a million other people out there in the film industry... why did he choose Pam? :blink: Pamela Anderson is NOT a great actress, nor was she in any major rolls... What's the dealio, yo?!

LOL. Hopefully they're just friends. But hey, if Mike makes it big in film, I'm all for Pam. Until then... Pam well... you know my feelings toward her.