Michael Jackson hitlist

craze4mj

ok i heard it from entertainment tonight...i kno tabloid but they're saying he had a hitlist of enemies and that tom sneddon, diane diamond, janet arviso, tommy mottola, dont remember who else but that they were all ppl trying to destroy his life...which is true but i dont kno if the list really exists

R e a f u

Now we all know how those people destroyed Michael's life, but that seems so way out of character for him. And the fact that it comes from a tabloid "news" show makes it even less credible.

R e a f u;220716 said:
Now we all know how those people destroyed Michael's life, but that seems so way out of character for him. And the fact that it comes from a tabloid "news" show makes it even less credible.

Exactly. As you said, it seems very out of character for Michael. Though (and I am of course NOT advocating anything like a "hitlist" against them or anyone), who the hell could blame him if he hated those people? Anyone would have negative feelings towards them, especially after being put through even half of what he was put through because of their bull$**it. But Michael just was not a hateful person. I always got the impression--though I am quite sure he was angry--that all that hurt him, broke his heart more than it did drive him to hate.....does that make sense?

Seems like yet another manufactured piece of sensationalism, like they'd done to him for years before his passing. They probably just feel like they have more of a license to do so now, that he's no longer here to defend himself. People will probably be writing crap like this about him for decades to come (just as they have done with people like Elvis and John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland, just to name a few..oh and Lady Di, of course...), unfortunately. :( I guess it's just up to his family and us--his fans/supporters--to continue speaking out and setting the record straight as best as we can..

MJfan01'

Seriously, these people need to stop the sensationalism. Yes, I am sure Michael had connections to the mob to fullfill this hit list...:glare:

CJluvsMJ

I believe they are just taking this list out of porportion.
My therapist told me one time to write a list of things or people that caused me pain or anger, put the list in a safe place, and try to forget about it.
I did it before, and it worked.
I just believe it is just a way of "venting" without hurting anyone emotionally or physically.
That's what I believe that list is, if he actually wrote it.

craze4mj

okay according to the person who was working for michael its not a hitlist like oh im gonna take them down it was more of list of names of ppl that he felt were trying to destroy him and warned ppl working for him about them and rabbi shmuley was on there....which im not surprised about cuz that as.shole pisses me off