Michael Jackson recieve\'s a Jury Summon

god ! u don't get what i mean ! u just don't !

Ermm.. mabye your not grasping the general concept of being elected as a potential Juror. This isn't some fashion or beauty contest.

For you to become a Juror, you need to be open-minded and analyise evidence which may demostrate a defendants innocence or guilt. It doesn't matter about your ethnic background or any other attributes which contribute to your character..

A

Anonymous

jamie, youre talking to an 11 yr old. level with her.

we dun undastand u cos it duzn reaLLy make 2 much sense that a r@p st*r cldnT B a Juror. iz it coS da bling mite blinD th3 police Or do u fink dat mebbe da police mite catch da rapper cummin in 2 court smokin' w33d?!11111111111111one

look here !. ... i know u have to be open-minded but I don't expect a rap star 2 be a juror !!!!

Just like you wouldn't expect an internation superstar to serve on a Jury, but that doesn't mean that their not capable of being impartial to determine someone's guilt or innocence

we dun undastand u cos it duzn reaLLy make 2 much sense that a r@p st*r cldnT B a Juror. iz it coS da bling mite blinD th3 police Or do u fink dat mebbe da police mite catch da rapper cummin in 2 court smokin' w33d?!11111111111111one

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crackingu

danaluvsmj

man, jury duty sucks. I've been picked a couple times but I haven't been able to serve since I'm away at school. Weird how they pick such random people.

"He is permanently living outside of the United States," said Thomas Mesereau

this worries me, does this mean Michael won't live in the US anymore? :idontknow

WTF?? Damn, now THERE'S an unexpected bit of news to wake you up in the morning! :lol: I thought it was a fake, parodic article or something when I first saw this! :extremely LOL! :lol:

This is just soo ironic..a little TOO ironic for my taste :cryptic It's just soo random how, of all people in that county, they just happen to select Michael Jackson, especially after all that just recently took place with the trial! Sounds like they just want an excuse to have him back in court...:laugh :uh_uh:

It will be interesting to see if this all pans out or not. I mean, I DOUBT he would get chosen for the jury even IF he did go through the selection process (as I highly doubt the state will want to invest in even MORE money than they already did during the trial for security and other costs), but I wouldn't be too surprised if the funky ass court system up there made him go through the selection process anyway, just to make an example out of him...*rollseyes*

Originally posted by danaluvsmj

this worries me, does this mean Michael won't live in the US anymore? :idontknow

I personally think (and not just out of my own wishful thinking, but legally and stategically as well) that Mez mentioned this in the paperwork in order to get Michael out of having to go through the jury selection process, using the fact that he has property in other parts of the world to sort of justify that. I mean, he can't just use the fact that he's Michael Jackson to get out of it, so he has to provide SOME legal grounds.. :lol: I mean, even if he DID elect to live primarily outside of the US (which I would not blame him for at ALL, whatsoever, after all the bullshit he went through here), that doesn't mean he wouldn't at least come back to visit! :) After all, it's not like Michael just ALWAYS lived at Neverland all the time anyway, even before all this--he (since his youth) has been travelling constantly, never really in one place all the given time. So, even if he elected to take up main residence in Bahrain or whatever, it doesn't mean we or anyone else will never see him again. He's an entertainer, a superstar. Therefore, he is ALWAYS travelling around..it's just part of the package..:lol: