Michael Jackson to Visit Berlin for Father\'s Birthday?

Michael Jackson to visit Berlin for father's birthday

BERLIN (AFP) - US singer Michael Jackson is to attend a 1,000-guest birthday party in Berlin for his father.

The German newspaper Berliner Morgenpost claims that Jackson, recently acquitted on a series of charges including sexually abusing children, will be joined by his sisters Janet and Jermaine for the bash next Friday to celebrate his father Joseph's 76th birthday.

Jackson and his three children will mark the occasion at a Berlin hotel, best known for its impersonation programs, where he has taken the 250 square metre (2,700 square foot) presidential suite on the 17th floor, the paper said.

The hotel would not confirm the booking but said recently that Jackson's family was throwing a party there to thank fans for their loyalty during his trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050716/en_af...HNlYwNzc3JlbA--

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by sistahlamb
That's cool!!! I hope there are pictures!!!!!

I'd usually say, I hope there aren't, but I'm dying to see if he's recovering. :laugh

danaluvsmj

awesome, glad to see Michael's traveling again. I hope he has a great time! Can someone get me a plane ticket to Germany? :lol:

minnie michael

aww happy to hear that..and i wish we will have pics..donot accuse me of following Mike's privacy..i really wanna see him..and ..kids.. :D

abbymjgirl

I, too, hope he has fun and keeps his mind happy. BUT, I wanna know 100% sure if he's going. I wonder if MJJSource will say anything about this? We'll see.

But, I hope he has fun!:D

Well, nothing's official yet (LOL), but I do hope he goes :) Even though there's no way I can attend (even though it's on my bday weekend! Damn me for living overseas from the event..LOL :lol: ), it would be a great birthday present just to see him smiling again :inlove And I really hope that fans who live over there and might not have gotten to see him in the past few years (during the "case") get to if/when he goes.

Interesting, though... :popcorn