Michael Jackson to Visit Berlin for Father\'s Birthday?

Sankofa84

Hi, I've already registered for friday and I hope!!! that Michael's gonna be there. I'll try to make photos and Saturday morning I'll post how it was...if u want?! :)

TanjaMJJ

I wanna go there if he really comes. I've been trying to get as many information about this as possible... but noone really knows. All I managed to get is which hotel he's supposed to stay in (ESTREL) and that he supposedly booked a presidential suit. MJJSource doesnt know if he'll attend or not...
I guess we have to wait and see.

Gosh, I'd need to know as soon as possible so I'd book the flight and manage to get time off work... This is hard...

I could also drive there on Friday after work with my car, but it would take me 12 hours... Hmmmmm... I keep thinking what to do. If anyone has more details please publish it here!

Zori

from what i just heard from some friends probably Michael won't be there. but Tanja you know we are in same situation as you.....

Sankofa84

Latest news:

Message From Michael Jackson Regarding Party in Berlin

Created: Wednesday, 20 July 2005

Dear Friends and Fans,

On behalf of Mr. Michael Jackson, MJJsource would like to extend Michael's sincere regrets that he will be unable to attend the Victory/Birthday Party, hosted by his father, Mr. Joseph Jackson, to take place in Berlin this coming weekend.

However, Michael would like to wish his father a very heartfelt 'Happy Birthday' and he hopes that everyone attending the event has a truly wonderful time. As always, he extends his love and deepest appreciation to all of his fans and celebrates with everyone in his heart.

MJJsource