Michael/LMP/Priscilla/Janet

Dimplecheeks

MJfan01';228005 said:
This is my take: Priscilla was an obessed Elvis fan that got to be his #1 groupie. If Lisa had married Lenny Kravitz Priscilla would have been fine. But no she married Michael Jackson, a king in his own right, a king who composed his own music, owned a portion of Elvis's songs, broke many many records...As for LMP, she has no room to talk that much sh!t about her ex. She took birth control pills behind his back....that is about as low as you can get.

So true! I don't like either of the Presley wicthes!

Saphster

I agree Violet Flower....he should have waited until everything was done with her divorce..but then again....that's human nature. Maybe everything was over with her husband at the time....who knows! I can't really preach cause I've done that.....gotten in a relationship with someone who could not shake their ex off so easily...sort of thing.

I'm bad. :lol

sunshine.larrazabal;228044 said:
I dIDn't really want to leave any comment on this thread because first and foremost I HATE THESE 2 PRESLEYS! But since this thread's here, can somebodY exactly tell me as to WHAT was LMP talking about Mike LEFT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT SAYING NOTHING TO HER! WHY??????? WHY DID HE LEAVE? WAS THIS WHEN THEY WERE STILL MARRIED??? WHERE DID HE GO???? WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED? I MEAN, REALLY, AS A HUSBAND LEAVING YOUR WIFE FOR 2 WEEKS, NOT SAYING WHY HE LEFT, WHERE HE WENT! WHAT MADE HIM LEAVE??? THEN CAME BACK ALL OF A SUDDEN?????? THAT WAS JUST WEIRD FOR MIKE TO DO IT! :angry: HE HAD A WIFE THAT TIME AND HE LEFT FOR 2 WEEKS JUST LIKE THAT??????????????? WWWWWWHY????????? :angry::angry::pullhair

I want somebody to answer this please???? :blink:

Cristine87

Violet Flower;228075 said:
And based on the observations she was also still in her marriage to danny? that's some foul BS. and some are gonna actually stand for a women cheating on her husband? regardless if it was bad, she should have wait until it was officially over then it wouldn't have look to bad on her part in that aspect.

Lisa's been married four times, she was dating Michael while she was still married and she went after him while he was married to Debbie, so I don't really think she had much respect for the institution of marriage to begin with!

Cristine87

sunshine.larrazabal;228166 said:
I want somebody to answer this please???? :blink:

Lisa claimed that he left her for six weeks for no reason, but that's her side of the story. We don't know Michael's side because he never really discussed there relationship.

MJfan01'

Cristine87;228173 said:
Lisa's been married four times, she was dating Michael while she was still married and she went after him while he was married to Debbie, so I don't really think she had much respect for the institution of marriage to begin with!

That's really messed up. I heard from MJs mouth on the 'rabbi' tapes how she called him and wanted him back after their divorce.....Were the divorce papers filed when she went with Michael?

Cristine87;228174 said:
Lisa claimed that he left her for six weeks for no reason, but that's her side of the story. We don't know Michael's side because he never really discussed there relationship.

I thought it was just 2 weeks, and now it's 6 weeks????? OMI! :blink::glare:

Saphster

I'm not sure Sunshine. I can't make any assumptions cause I don't know what went on. But, anything that makes a married person walk out on their spouse for 2 weeks or MORE.....is something heavy.

It's not because he left the toilet seat up and her nagging about it type of stuff. It's something that made him look at her in a totally different light. Something bad.

MJfan01'

Saphster;228179 said:
I'm not sure Sunshine. I can't make any assumptions cause I don't know what went on. But, anything that makes a married person walk out on their spouse for 2 weeks or MORE.....is something heavy.

It's not because he left the toilet seat up and her nagging about it type of stuff. It's something that made him look at her in a totally different light. Something bad.

I'm thinking that's when the truth about her not wanting his baby came out.

Cristine87

Saphster;228179 said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Something jacked must've happened to make him bounce like that! Ofcourse, Lisa isn't going to tell us what it was and that's what pissed me off about these little interviews she did. She left anything out that made her look bad or at fault and that says alot about her!

MJfan01'

14jyip4.jpg

Marina

Cristine87;228173 said:

Uh, I agree: No she doesn't. Please note the following:

Danny Keough (1988-1994)
Michael Jackson (1994-1996) > :oops:
*Nicolas Cage (2002-2004) *(BTW, Nick filed for divorce after only 108 days of marriage to her on November 25, 2002. He's highly strung, about as much if not more than she is. Therefore, she must be
hell to live with if he bailed that fast. And Nick loves Elvis to death, so that kind of puts it in perspective. It took 2 years to finalize the divorce).

Michael Lockwood (2006-Present)

That's the list, which doesn't count all the action in between, (no pun intended). The matrimony timeline kind of speaks for itself.

Cristine87

Marina;228295 said:
Uh, I agree: No she doesn't. Please note the following:

Danny Keough (1988-1994)
Michael Jackson (1994-1996) > :oops:
*Nicolas Cage (2002-2004) *(BTW, Nick filed for divorce after only 108 days of marriage to her on November 25, 2002. He's highly strung, about as much if not more than she is. Therefore, she must be
hell to live with if he bailed that fast. And Nick loves Elvis to death, so that kind of puts it in perspective. It took 2 years to finalize the divorce).

Michael Lockwood (2006-Present)

That's the list, which doesn't count all the action in between, (no pun intended). The matrimony timeline kind of speaks for itself.

Before she met Cage, she was engaged in 2000 to rocker John Oszajca, whoever the hell that is, but the woman has been divorced three times, married four times and engaged five times. That says it all right there!

craze4mj

one of mj's ex employees got pissed off during the 2003 charges/2005 trials

and basically wrote a rant about the bullshit said about him
the person said mj lost his v-card to diana ross and he was angry when she turned around and got married to someone else...he's always loved her...said he dated some other ppl, didnt name any names just descriptions..then said mj was in a relationship with june chandler and that jordan got jealous of the relationship and that caused the 93 allegations, he said mj fell in love w/ lmp and found out she was takin pills behind his backs...employee said its cause "even tho lmp says she's a rebel, she didnt want to upset mommy dearest by having black children" after the pills thats when he supposedly checked out and ditched lmp for 6 weeks....it became a you hurt me, i'll hurt you relationship, he tries to get other women pregnant to hurt lmp...he gets debbie preg. even while mj and debbie were married...mj and lmp were still screwin...supposedly someone contacted lmp's ex-fiance and he said **** abt mj and how he cheated on lmp....he later moved on to blankets mom...yes he says she really was a woman he had a relationship...did her wrong, but another insider said she didnt want media attention so she left him...idk which story to go by......he says after this mj no longer made emotional attachments w/ women it was just sex...

summing up the post from ex-employee

take it or leave it...im just the messenger

MJfan01'

craze4mj;228323 said:
one of mj's ex employees got pissed off during the 2003 charges/2005 trials

and basically wrote a rant about the bullshit said about him
the person said mj lost his v-card to diana ross and he was angry when she turned around and got married to someone else...he's always loved her...said he dated some other ppl, didnt name any names just descriptions..then said mj was in a relationship with june chandler and that jordan got jealous of the relationship and that caused the 93 allegations, he said mj fell in love w/ lmp and found out she was takin pills behind his backs...employee said its cause "even tho lmp says she's a rebel, she didnt want to upset mommy dearest by having black children" after the pills thats when he supposedly checked out and ditched lmp for 6 weeks....it became a you hurt me, i'll hurt you relationship, he tries to get other women pregnant to hurt lmp...he gets debbie preg. even while mj and debbie were married...mj and lmp were still screwin...supposedly someone contacted lmp's ex-fiance and he said **** abt mj and how he cheated on lmp....he later moved on to blankets mom...yes he says she really was a woman he had a relationship...did her wrong, but another insider said she didnt want media attention so she left him...idk which story to go by......he says after this mj no longer made emotional attachments w/ women it was just sex...

summing up the post from ex-employee

take it or leave it...im just the messenger

I believe the truth is in between. It's always these two extremes. Michael was asexual, or Michael was a horn dog. I believe he lost his v-card before LMP. Looking at the pictures of him and Diana Ross, it wouldn't shock me if they slept together. I think Michael was a man, that had private relationships with women. Yes LMP hurt him and that's why he settled with Debbie. She offered to have his children and LMP wouldn't. I believe this employee is seriously embellishing...

Cristine87

I can't back it up or anything, but I feel like MJ did lose his virginity to Diana. He was very close to her, he trusted her and they would always give eachother these flirtacious looks and I know Michael is sensitive and all, but I don't think he would've gotten as upset as he did about Diana getting married if something hadn't happened between them.