Michael/LMP/Priscilla/Janet

HeavenSent

I found this on youtube, and thought Michael was SO precious. He looked so cute and handsome and with him sitting next to Lisa, you can't help but think what could have been. As for the other Presley, I have no words for the Ice Queen.

This video was during a television tribute to Elvis. I got goose bumps when I heard all the cheering for Michael. Makes me happy and sad.

SexyChica

I haven't seen that clip in a decade. Thanks for posting it Carla.

I used to truly despise Priscilla until Michael's death. Life is too short to give the energy towards her. I have decided to be indifferent and give her the benefit of the doubt.

When I first saw that clip I always felt Priscilla didn't like the roar of applause for Michael at an Elvis event.

When I look at that clip I too think of what could have been. He looked so happy when he was with her (but I am a LMP fan so I am biased).

Cristine87

Yeah, I remember that! Michael looks incredibly sexy! What the f*ck is wrong with Priscilla? She looks constipated! It's funny how these two said Michael used Lisa, and yet Priscilla's happy ass is there front and center at an event for Elvis, whom she is divorced from!

tatuluvsmj

Priscilla... wtf is her problem??? she look like she got something stuck up her ass.... like a bug crawled up there....

MissSophia

^It sure does! It also appears she doesn't like the fact that she was upstaged by a JACKSON. Michael didn't have to do a thing but sit there (and look so CUTE), and the crowd immediately went wild for him. She seems so resentful of that!

Saphster

She looked pissed that everyone was cheering for Michael...in a way I kind of understand since it's an Elvis event. But, I still don't trust Priscilla....something about her makes me uneasy. I will never understand Lisa all the way.

Cristine87

Saphster;227992 said:
She looked pissed that everyone was cheering for Michael...in a way I kind of understand since it's an Elvis event.

Yeah, but he's Michael Jackson! He's the most famous man on the planet, ofcourse people are going to go crazy when they see him no matter where he is. Priscilla has no reason to act like that. Michael didn't do anything to her and I don't understand why she feels he's a threat to Elvis's legacy. Elvis and Michael were from two different generations. She's just mad cause she's been making MILLIONS off of Elvis Presley Corp. for years and she felt like Michael was somehow a threat to that. She don't like Michael, it's obvious. Her and Lisa seem to give all of Lisa's husbands the benefit of the doubt except Michael. She's okay with Danny, Nick and Michael Lockwood, but Michael was this suspicious sinister guy who had an agenda to use Lisa. Whatever!

Saphster

Cristine87;227999 said:
Yeah, but he's Michael Jackson! He's the most famous man on the planet, ofcourse people are going to go crazy when they see him no matter where he is. Priscilla has no reason to act like that. Michael didn't do anything to her and I don't understand why she feels he's a threat to Elvis's legacy. Elvis and Michael were from two different generations. She's just mad cause she's been making MILLIONS off of Elvis Presley Corp. for years and she felt like Michael was somehow a threat to that. She don't like Michael, it's obvious. Her and Lisa seem to give all of Lisa's husbands the benefit of the doubt except Michael. She's okay with Danny, Nick and Michael Lockwood, but Michael was this suspicious sinister guy who had an agenda to use Lisa. Whatever!

It disappoints me to think this way but maybe she didn't like him because he was black. I feel like that was a big reason regardless of what anyone says.

Hey, it's possible. Some people are cool with other races, until their daughters are the ones who will marry those other races...then things change.

Cristine87

Saphster;228003 said:
It disappoints me to think this way but maybe she didn't like him because he was black. I feel like that was a big reason regardless of what anyone says.

Hey, it's possible. Some people are cool with other races, until their daughters are the ones who will marry those other races...then things change.

Yeah, I've heard rumors that she's a racist!

MJfan01'

This is my take: Priscilla was an obessed Elvis fan that got to be his #1 groupie. If Lisa had married Lenny Kravitz Priscilla would have been fine. But no she married Michael Jackson, a king in his own right, a king who composed his own music, owned a portion of Elvis's songs, broke many many records...As for LMP, she has no room to talk that much sh!t about her ex. She took birth control pills behind his back....that is about as low as you can get.

Cristine87

MJfan01';228005 said:
She took birth control pills behind his back....that is about as low as you can get.
Which is why he didn't want her back when she tried to go back to him! He's had enough people deceive him, but his own wife? I can't blame Michael! How can you marry someone who adores kids and then tell that person that you don't want to start a family with them? That hurts!

Saphster

HeavenSent;228012 said:
Where did her taking birth control pills come from? I can't imagine this being out in the open.

Somebody on here said they read it from a topic on another board.

OneMoreChance

All I know is that LMP told Michael that she wanted to have children with him and then divorced him and went on to have twins with Lockwood! I know that it broke Michael's heart. I don't understand any of these women. If I had been given the opportunity to be with Michael I would NEVER have let him go that easily. I would HAPPILY have given him as many kids as he wanted!

LittleSusie50

I found that whole thing with the kids interesting too.
I do feel that Priscilla was not happy that Lisa married a black man IMO.
I also feel that is the reason Lisa did not want to have children right away
with Michael. The only thing that casts doubt on my assumption is the fact
that she did not have any kids with Nicholas Cage either.
But hell, they didn't stay married long enough.
She was married to Michael for about a year and a half I think, claimed she
loved him soooo much, but no kids?!!
Please! Then drops twins with this latest husband right away!
I thought that marriage was gonna work.
But I don't feel that Lisa gave Michael enough time to come back around
to himself again. After all the drama with Jordan, he couldn't just hop up and
be himself again. Michael did not give it enough time either.
No matter how many public displays of affection, interviews, or kissy-poo
pictures, he needed more down time to get back in touch with himself.
You can't force it, or make yourself okay after something like that.
It takes time, and neither of them gave or took that much needed time.
That's just my opinion though, not etched in stone.

I dIDn't really want to leave any comment on this thread because first and foremost I HATE THESE 2 PRESLEYS! But since this thread's here, can somebodY exactly tell me as to WHAT was LMP talking about Mike LEFT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT SAYING NOTHING TO HER! WHY??????? WHY DID HE LEAVE? WAS THIS WHEN THEY WERE STILL MARRIED??? WHERE DID HE GO???? WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED? I MEAN, REALLY, AS A HUSBAND LEAVING YOUR WIFE FOR 2 WEEKS, NOT SAYING WHY HE LEFT, WHERE HE WENT! WHAT MADE HIM LEAVE??? THEN CAME BACK ALL OF A SUDDEN?????? THAT WAS JUST WEIRD FOR MIKE TO DO IT! :angry: HE HAD A WIFE THAT TIME AND HE LEFT FOR 2 WEEKS JUST LIKE THAT??????????????? WWWWWWHY????????? :angry::angry::pullhair

HeavenSent

It takes two to tango, but as far as I'm concerned, she has yet to gain any credibility with me due to her actions--as Jennifer mentioned--when she married Lockwood. Lol @ LittleSusie and her dropping twins. hahahaha! Like she's dropping an album. (chuckles)

Thanks to Michael's own words, there's not much convincing me that Lisa wasn't shady when it all came down to it, and this is where I become cynical and pretty jaded whenever she opens her mouth. True, we cannot get into her mind. We don't know what other specific factors were involved (ie influence from Ice Queen). We don't know the words exchanged in the heat of battle, but per Michael, she played wishy washy on him when she KNEW that children was what Michael wanted and needed. And then for her to ask back in? I guess she'd underestimated him for the last time.

Yeah, I wished they would have worked out only because I don't like to see marriage fail. But this isn't an ideal world and perhaps their marriage wasn't built on a strong enough foundation to begin with. If she wasn't the right woman, she wasn't the right woman.

I would HAPPILY have given him as many kids as he wanted!

:lol A whole tribe of kids, huh? :lol

LittleSusie50

Well said HeavenSent...
I'm sure there are several sides to this story.
As far as kids, please...I would've given Heidi Klum a run for her money!

"You're pregnant AGAIN Susie!??"
Susie rubs her tummy and smiles.
"Its your fault Michael Jay! Tone down yo' fine ass hell meter and I'll leave you alone!":lol:michaeljacksonicon:

Cristine87

HeavenSent;228047 said:
It takes two to tango, but as far as I'm concerned, she has yet to gain any credibility with me due to her actions--as Jennifer mentioned--when she married Lockwood. Lol @ LittleSusie and her dropping twins. hahahaha! Like she's dropping an album. (chuckles)

Thanks to Michael's own words, there's not much convincing me that Lisa wasn't shady when it all came down to it, and this is where I become cynical and pretty jaded whenever she opens her mouth. True, we cannot get into her mind. We don't know what other specific factors were involved (ie influence from Ice Queen). We don't know the words exchanged in the heat of battle, but per Michael, she played wishy washy on him when she KNEW that children was what Michael wanted and needed. And then for her to ask back in? I guess she'd underestimated him for the last time.

Yeah, I wished they would have worked out only because I don't like to see marriage fail. But this isn't an ideal world and perhaps their marriage wasn't built on a strong enough foundation to begin with. If she wasn't the right woman, she wasn't the right woman.

I agree! I don't claim Michael didn't have any fault but who does Lisa think she is? She knew that man really wanted children, and she marries him and then says no? Then she files for divorce and goes chasing after him when he's remarried and having kids with someone else? It's like when a kid doesn't want a toy until they see some other kid with it! Then she has the audacity to do all these interviews to make him out to be a manipulative user who "pulled her in to his world" and took advantage of how much she liked to help people cause she felt sorry for him. Oh Lord, Lisa!

Violet Flower

Cristine87;228058 said:
I agree! I don't claim Michael didn't have any fault but who does Lisa think she is? She knew that man really wanted children, and she marries him and then says no? Then she files for divorce and goes chasing after him when he's remarried and having kids with someone else? It's like when a kid doesn't want a toy until they see some other kid with it! Then she has the audacity to do all these interviews to make him out to be a manipulative user who "pulled her in to his world" and took advantage of how much she liked to help people cause she felt sorry for him. Oh Lord, Lisa!

You make a good point. I'm glad that the marriage ended when it did because it would have been a long journey in hell for the both of them.

Observations:

They did'nt have the compatibility
They were way too stubborn
Didn't take the time needed to get to know one another(so they say)
Rushed process

And based on the observations she was also still in her marriage to danny? that's some foul BS. and some are gonna actually stand for a women cheating on her husband? regardless if it was bad, she should have wait until it was officially over then it wouldn't have look to bad on her part in that aspect. Mike should have been more of a friend in that situation instead of trying to interfere so he can have his chance yet it doesn't surprise me the slightest bit but it's not an excuse. I think at one point mike loved and cared for lisa but inlove with lisa? I don't think he was there, when you listen to the schumlly(sp) tapes and read the transcripts, you can sense hurt and betrayal when he spoke of her, yet when he talked about the other women in his life he lit up, if brooke shields would have given him the chance? lisa marie would not have existed. Lisa seem to have been messing with his head and playing games, first of all and this was stated after it was "over" she mentioned on more than one occasion that she regretted her relationship with Mike and stated she did'nt know weather he loved her or not AND on top of that she dog him publicly. She was competing against him trying to piss him off and over his attention and maybe that was her way of gloating and saying let's talk, who knows but it was not cool. Mike even stated that she would write him letters and stated that she wanted 9 of his babies but at that point he closed that chapter, now ask lisa that and would she admit it? I never understood their relationship and the marriage was only to make what they "had" or lack their of official. It was based on commitment, truth, honesty, till death do us part and special communion with God as it stood for, it did'nt take him long to put a ring on debbie's finger wither and if he did'nt want to marry her? it was his choice but he MADE the choice to marry her.

Lisa and mike both had problems but what relationship did'nt, yet still that doesn't mean that it was meant to be so I'm not gonna support a marriage that was based on a lie.

See people use the fact that she was to help him through the first allegations? so what? he had a few others that cared also, there's no difference really.