Michael/LMP/Priscilla/Janet

swan1013

I really wish Michael never married that girl, to be honest it just wasn't worth it. But, he was human and like other humans we too often mistake lust for love.

Cristine87

MJfan01';229110 said:
If anything LMP used Michael to get fame because no one gave a shyte about her until she became Mrs. Michael Jackson so whatever. I don't believe that but I'm just saying, Michael didn't need no Presley for fame.

That's pretty accurate though cause we wouldn't even be talking about this woman if she hadn't married him. That's what she's most known for. She's more famous for being the ex-Mrs. Michael Jackson than she is for those two crappy CD's she released.

MJfan01'

kclikesro;229111 said:
I really wish Michael never married that girl, to be honest it just wasn't worth it. But, he was human and like other humans we too often mistake lust for love.

Hmm I do think they loved eachother, i just think they weren't a good match. Now that a lot of details of their marriage are out. LMP lying about having children, Michael leaving her for two weeks, Debbie Rowe supposedely had a miscarriage while he was still maried to LMP. They were both used to calling the shots and getting their way and her family couldn't stand him. Then she wanted him back after the divorce, they were probbaly f*ck buddies for a while. Then she bitched about him every chance she got. In my opinion it's because he stayed with Debbie and she had his children. Then LMP was all tears at the funeral. The only people who knew exactly what happened in that marriage is LMP and Michael. Michael's gone now, so it shouldn't even matter. :idontknow I don't think Michael ever found the one or maybe had her but let her go in the past. :idontknow I just know that Priscilla Presley is a bitch.

Cristine87

MJfan01';229113 said:
:idontknow I don't think Michael ever found the one or maybe had her but let her go in the past. :idontknow

That really saddens me! I really wish he had found a good woman to marry and be happy with. I think it's sad that he had to resort to having a friend carry his child cause his own wife wouldn't do it. I'm glad that at the very least, he got to be a father!

swan1013

Cristine87;229114 said:
That really saddens me! I really wish he had found a good woman to marry and be happy with. I think it's sad that he had to resort to having a friend carry his child cause his own wife wouldn't do it. I'm glad that at the very least, he got to be a father!

I agree, I wish he had a lasting relationship with his very own "liberian girl":)

oldschoolfan

I'm not going to make presumptions about Michael and LMPs relationship, I do think they cared for each other and I do believe LMP was devistated when Michael died, and I personally think perhaps she didn't talk so nice about Michael after their divorce because she got so much judgement (even by her own mother) about being married to Michael that maybe it was easier for her to just go along with, rather than to say she genuinely cared for him. And didn't she say she couldn't cope with Michael's drug issues in her recent statement? Perhaps she was making it sound as though she left Michael for different reasons so that she wouldn't have to get into the topic of why she REALLY left. As much as I'm pissed at her for the nasty way she spoke of him, I think with the judgement she got for being married to Michael, for her to finally come out and say 'sorry but yeah, I did genuinely care for him and I am genuinely devistated'.

I'm not going to waste my time jumping to too many conclusions to hate her when I can be spending all my time hating the Ice Queen. We all know for a fact she hated Michael, for whatever reason. She said on Oprah that she thought Michael just wanted the kids, I remember seeing one interview where LMP said her mother called her and said 'there are helicopters flying all around the house and people saying you married Michael Jackson' and when LMP went silent on the phone Priscilla said 'you didn't?!'. And I saw on an interview when Priscilla was here in Australia, she was being really nasty about Michael, this was just after LMP got re-married, and Prascilla was making a joke that perhaps Michael was dressed with the other bridesmaids. She also said that when he and LMP were married that Michael tried to avoid her and didn't really talk to her, she said she thought he must have felt as though he wasn't welcome around her. Yeah well no **** honey! I kind of got that vibe from you too, you stupid bitch!

oldschoolfan;229123 said:
And I saw on an interview when Priscilla was here in Australia, she was being really nasty about Michael, this was just after LMP got re-married, and Prascilla was making a joke that perhaps Michael was dressed with the other bridesmaids. She also said that when he and LMP were married that Michael tried to avoid her and didn't really talk to her, she said she thought he must have felt as though he wasn't welcome around her. Yeah well no **** honey! I kind of got that vibe from you too, you stupid bitch!

SHE SAID THIS????????????????? WHAT THE............... TRULY A B!TCH!!!! :angry::pullhair

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;229123 said:
I personally think perhaps she didn't talk so nice about Michael after their divorce because she got so much judgement (even by her own mother) about being married to Michael that maybe it was easier for her to just go along with, rather than to say she genuinely cared for him.

See, the reason I don't feel sorry for her when it comes to people giving her sh*t about being with him is because look at all of us. I didn't know the man and people gave me hell all my life over my love for him, even as a kid adults would say nasty things to me about him, but I loved him regaurdless and I defended him, why? Because despite his flaws and imperfections, Michael was a good person with a big heart and he was a genius and an innovator in the field of entertainment. Michael was getting enough sh*t from people. He was treated horribly and there was no way in hell I was about to abandon him. If Lisa felt self-conscious because of people judging her to the point where she had to throw him under the bus, then she must be an insecure person who needs people's approval, which is funny to me since she puts up this tough "I don't care what people think of me" act. I get mad because she threw him under the bus at the worst possible time, during the 2nd allegations. I'm sitting there thinking to myself, does it not register to this woman that he's fighting for his life on trial and she's sitting there bashing him along with the rest of the world? Does she not feel bad that he's going through this? She came off as so cold and unfeeling during these many interviews. She felt devestated by his death, but why wasn't she moved by that fact he could possibly go to jail? Lisa's wishy-washy! As least Priscilla, as much of a horrible b*tch as she is, you know where she stands. Lisa will jump back and forth between I cared for and loved him and discrediting the marriage as some big mistake and laughing it off like it was a drunken weekend in Vegas!

MJfan01'

LMP sounded like a bitter ex. She wasn't 'embarressed' until he had kids with someone else. WTF is Priscillas problem? What did Michael ever do to her besides marry her child. Like I said, Priscilla is a pyscho groupie that married Elvis. Didn't she say that Michael was a pedophile? If so, ma'm Elvis dated you when you were 14. What does that make him?

Cristine87

MJfan01';229140 said:
Didn't she say that Michael was a pedophile? If so, ma'm Elvis dated you when you were 14. What does that make him?

Y'know I notice this big double standard with MJ and Elvis. Michael invites underprivileged children to his house for slumber parties and he's accused of being an abuser, but Elvis is given the benefit of the doubt for pursuing Priscilla at 14, even though he obviously had a romantic interest in her at the time cause he eventually married her? I don't understand that! I don't like to think that this is because Michael's black, cause I really don't want to believe that, but sometimes I don't know!:idontknow

MJfan01'

Cristine87;229152 said:
Y'know I notice this big double standard with MJ and Elvis. Michael invites underprivileged children to his house for slumber parties and he's accused of being an abuser, but Elvis is given the benefit of the doubt for pursuing Priscilla at 14, even though he obviously had a romantic interest in her at the time cause he eventually married her? I don't understand that! I don't like to think that this is because Michael's black, cause I really don't want to believe that, but sometimes I don't know!:idontknow

It is absolutely because he's black. Elvis is a pedophile but no one cares. Jerry Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, Roman Paliski gets off. It's disgusting. Michael gets accused so 'he must be guilty'. :bs:bs:bs

Cristine87

MJfan01';229159 said:
It is absolutely because he's black. Elvis is a pedophile but no one cares. Jerry Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, Roman Paliski gets off. It's disgusting. Michael gets accused so 'he must be guilty'. :bs:bs:bs

That sh*t kills me! Michael was always persecuted no matter what he did and I get pissed sometimes cause I'll see other celebs get away with so much more. They get public sympathy. The public tries to understand them. britney spears acts a fool and everyone roots for her. Michael goes through 10x worse and where was the public's sympathy? Why weren't people rooting for him to get through his troubles? No, everyone just wrote him off as a has-been freak and then when he died, they act like they always loved him and are so heartbroken that he's gone? I just don't understand people!