Michael\'s children

mjmsc

what funny things do you know about MJ's kid?

i know that Prince is very smart (like his daddy :wink ) and the only way Michael made him stop banging in a table was by saying he will not give his candy!Paris is the one that is stuck to Michael(she always likes to stay in his arms) :applehead .and Blanket loves food and Michael had a lot of trouble finding a milk that he will eat.Michael shared that when they were little babies he would have to dance in front of their bad to make them stop crying. :crackingu i think is very sweet that their little beds always were put next to Michael bed-to be close when they need something :bustbubbl

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
i know that Prince is very smart (like his daddy w_wink.gif ) and the only way Michael made him stop banging in a table was by saying he will not give his candy!Paris is the one that is stuck to Michael(she always likes to stay in his arms)
In what interview has Michael said this? Did I miss that interview?? :eek:

HeavenSent

Someone? Anyone? I'm at a loss, I don't remember any interview where he's discussed his kids at length like this. I recall the Geraldo interview, when he briefly talked about them: fixing them breakfast, stuff like that.

Which interview is this from?

Kanya

Yes, I remember having read it a long while ago...Although I cannot say that I recall the part with the little beds, that is so cautious and gentle of Michael...I have also read once, that when one of his children had had colic, Michael was awake all night long to mind the aching child...

As I was expecting that from him, of course...

thrilla

I heard in an interview that Michael did on a radio station, a while back, that Paris prefers playing with her brother's toys then her toys. And Michael even bought her beautiful collections of dolls but she rather plays with Prince's toys! So cute! I'll try to find the interview so you guys can hear it.

minnie michael

yes Mike is definately a adorable daddy..we could see how much he love his babes through the tone when he talks about them and the shining in his eyes..what make me the most impressed is in Mashir's interview..( sorry i mention that jerk but i love those things MIke said :D ) when Mashir told out his honesty ture words about weeping when he saw MIke was with his babes..Mike looks sosooso cute and seem to be full of proud..and he said he love them..he make sure he does everything by looking into their eyes and tell them he love them so much..aww that part make me melt.. :applehead

also MIke said his babes always say so much sweet things..when Blanket was born, his Prince thanked him to give a brother..awww i love that part..i replay and replay that part so many times..i love Mike..

Silviaj80

Yes, I remember that he said that thing of dancing in front of his children :D ,
but was the TV Guide 1999? I don't remember :nonono: ...

mjmsc

i read almost all his interviews and it's nice when the children are actually there and you hear michael talking to them to o(trying to calm them down when they make noise).you really can see how much he loves them and the way he teach them.if you want i can look for some of this interviews :D yes? :applehead

privacy

Although I cannot say that I recall the part with the little beds, that is so cautious and gentle of Michael...I

Not really.. many mothers have their children sleep near them if not with them..