Michael\'s really in Germany?

HeavenSent

credit goes to Dorothy Marie on MJJF

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/artic...el_Jackson_stay

Barricades protect Hamburg home during Michael Jackson stay
Jan 28, 2006, 13:17 GMT

Hamburg - Police have had to throw up barricades around a suburban Hamburg home to keep the fans and the curious at bay since singer Michael Jackson, 47, arrived to spend a few days with friends.

Police confirmed a report in the mass-circulation daily Bild that the US star was staying at the home in a quiet, green, northern section of the city. Bild said he was visiting a man he had known since a 1995 television appearance in Germany.

Two of Jackson's three children, Prince, 8, and Paris, 7, had joined him on the trip, arriving by air on Thursday morning.

Bild quoted a woman friend of the host family who had disclosed a previous Jackson visit to Hamburg saying that the children and their father had played hide-and-seek and romped through the house, which has a snow-covered garden.

Jackson also stayed with the family in 1997, sleeping in the spare room, going for a stroll on the bank of Hamburg's Elbe seaway and to a movie theatre. Many Hamburg people saw him, but most acted bored, because it breaches German manners to stare at or accost strangers.

Police did not disclose how long he was staying this time, but said barricades were put up to stop fans walking onto the property.

Bild reported that further flights were booked in Jackson's name to Munich, Venice and Paris, with a reservation back to his Bahrain base on February 10.

After his acquittal on Californian charges of child molesting, Jackson moved to the Gulf to live in greater seclusion.

© 2006 dpa - Deutsche Presse-Agentur

thank you to Dorothy Marie,
biggrin.gif

r2159918575.jpg

r3251895257.jpg

r1286078153.jpg

He's at a private residence. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking w/all the media and fans.

No matter where Michael goes, the whole world follows....

QUOTE(HeavenSent @ Jan 28 2006, 06:29 PM)

He's at a private residence. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking w/all the media and fans.

No matter where Michael goes, the whole world follows....
[/b]

That's about right..

I'm not so sure I'd want to go out to "find" him if I knew he was on a private visit with friends, but that's just me. LOL. I hope that if he's really there, of course, he's having a good time though!

Shannon

I hope he is having a great time with his friends - and the fans show him and the people there respect.

But it would be nice if you visited Norway soon, Michael. Germany is not far away...

minnie michael

awww thanks so much for those updated and pics...i am very happy to know Mike take time to meet his family and having a good time..Germany..MIke always love that country, its so great to know he is enjoying his life and do what he wanna do...bless MIke and his babes...having a happiest trip in Germany..and those fans are so lucky..last time is london, this time is Germany, maybe..next time is....

danaluvsmj

It's so great that Michael is going to visit friends. It's too bad they have to barracade the house.
I just hope he has a great visit.

QUOTE(whisper @ Jan 29 2006, 04:59 PM) [post=147285]Quoted post[/post]
a pic with Mike's letter to fans:
[/b][/quote]

Awww!!!!!
wub.gif
Michael is such a sweetie
smile.gif
Guess he doesn't mind them being there after all..
laugh.gif

I love him..
wub.gif

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE(InspirationMoonwalks @ Jan 29 2006, 11:18 AM) Awww!!!!! Michael is such a sweetie Guess he doesn't mind them being there after all..

I love him..
...or maybe he thought it would please them enough for them to go home and leave the family alone.

A

Anonymous

QUOTE(whisper @ Jan 29 2006, 01:35 PM)
...or maybe he thought it would please them enough for them to go home and leave the family alone.

More pics:

:lol Yeah right, once fans catch a glimpse of Michael they get more excited and more motivated to stay and see if he'll show himself again. They won't stop until they get enough.

:unsure: :lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE(~Vicky~ @ Jan 29 2006, 01:37 PM) Yeah right, once fans catch a glimpse of Michael they get more excited and more motivated to stay and see if he'll show himself again. They won't stop until they get enough.
I'm talking about HIS possible thinking. If he doesn't do anything, then they certainly aren't going to leave until he comes out.

If he waves and sends out autographs, maybe they'll get what they want and move on, or not. But doing something is better than doing nothing.

A

Anonymous

QUOTE(whisper @ Jan 29 2006, 01:44 PM) [post=147304]Quoted post[/post]
I'm talking about HIS possible thinking.

[/b][/quote]

I know, MJ def. isn't thinking that. He's been in this situation so many times, I'm sure he knows how it works.
laugh.gif
I think regardless if he likes the attention or not, he doesn't have it in him to just ingore them. Thats our Michael.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE(~Vicky~ @ Jan 29 2006, 01:46 PM) [post=147307]Quoted post[/post]
I know, MJ def. isn't thinking that. He's been in this situation so many times, I'm sure he knows how it works.
laugh.gif
I think regardless if he likes the attention or not, he doesn't have it in him to just ingore them. Thats our Michael.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, exactly. He isn't going to ignore them. But if he's making it uncomfortable for the family, he has to try to do something.