MJ CDs you\'ve lost

floetic_justice

I got the inspiration for this thread because i just lost & found a CD
just now lol And isnt it funny how when you lose something, you automatically blame someone else for it? :laugh And than when you go on a rampage looking for it when you see it from the corner of your eye you feel MADD STUPID :laugh Than once you realize where it was you kind of pause and pretend you aint see it :crackingu Than after that you run and grab it and get all giddy and ish.. :laugh I know thats what i do.

Anyways, i think i've lost all my MJ CDs at least once :laugh

Blood on the dancefloor CD - lost it once and found it; it was in the bathroom.
Dangerous CD - lost this a couple of times; found it in the DVD player.
Thriller [Special Edition] - lost this but actually never found this one :( My
mommy bought me another one..but the original lol.

Share your stories :D I know i have wierd threads...lol

MJslave

I lost my HIStory Cd on the floor when I slept over someones house, then I found it when I stepped on it.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
you dont even OWN a copy of history!!!!

hahahah, yes I do. I got a job and I bought all that I've missed out on. EBAY BABY! Brand new, still in the wrapping for 14.99, shipping included. Screw that $30 crap. :nonono:

HAHAHAHA!

I bought Dangerous too! But from Sony Music Store...$9.99!

A

Anonymous

I've never been careless with my belongings like that. I don't know how you can just "lose" things... Once I lost my "Janet" cd, but that doesn't count cause I didn't care enough about it to look for it.

I'm pedantic about my possessions.

dangerous

whatever vicky, i bought ALL my MJ CDs- from OTW to Invincible in one day at a used record store. 6 CDs for less than a 80 CANADIAN dollars!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
whatever vicky, i bought ALL my MJ CDs- from OTW to Invincible in one day at a used record store. 6 CDs for less than a 80 CANADIAN dollars!!!!!

Shut up Ms. I just heard Lovely One yesterday... :nonono:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
I've never been careless with my belongings like that. I don't know how you can just "lose" things... Once I lost my "Janet" cd, but that doesn't count cause I didn't care enough about it to look for it.

I'm pedantic about my possessions.

I've never lost my CDs either, my sister hid and probably ruined my Nsync CD..their first one. At the time I was devastated, but you gotta get over it right?

Come to think of it...
:sneddoncr

DarkChild

I've lost my HIStory DVD :( and...still can't find it. I have the case and everything lol, which is odd cause I always put the DVD back in the case :bluecry: n I searched the whooooooole house and it's still not found. *le sigh* I'm gonna have to buy a new one. It's a mysteryyy.

HeavenSent

Hey, I've "misplaced" Dangerous in my car. Come to find out, it was exactly where I left it...in the CD player.

hey Ashley, didn't you lose Thriller too? Over and over and over again?...I was so disappointed when you told me that. :nonono:

sexymichael

I Lost my History disc 1 cd, I found it like a month later in the broadband installation cd case thingy, only i didnt realise it was a Michael cd when I put it in the pc to re-install my internet..i sat there for ages tryin to figure out why Michael kept playing when I was trying to install the internet......im so slow o_O

Ive lost my thriller cd too....still not found it yet :(...i plan to buy it again

I carelessly misplaced my HIStory Volume 1 CD. I have looked all over the house, and still yet no indication as to where it could be :idontknow I don't think I'll ever find it again, it's like it elapsed into thin air :( I was hopeful enough in getting a copy for Gem, because I was getting withdrawl symptoms. Thanks Gem ;)

~Jamie~

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Hey, I've "misplaced" Dangerous in my car. Come to find out, it was exactly where I left it...in the CD player.

hey Ashley, didn't you lose Thriller too? Over and over and over again?...I was so disappointed when you told me that. :nonono:
I FOUND IT!!!!!yea i keep losing thriller, oh well, i dont mind, its not my fave :bleh:

and LEAVE ME ALONE about just hearing Lovely One!!! :nonono: