MJ CDs you\'ve lost

MJPowerOfLove

it's Michael Jackson come to your houses at nights & stole all his own discs from you... for make you go & buy new one.. again & again... :laugh it's a business :laugh

I think I would have a cardiac if I lost any of my MJ cd's. However, right after INVINCIBLE came out, which I bought on day 2 of it's release, less that a month later I took the cd out of my purse and it was broken in 2 pieces!! I dam near had heart failure then!! LOL!! But being addicted to Michael's magic I immediatley ran out and bought another copy with my last dollar$. I still have the broken one in it's case.
Also, some of my VHS vintage MJ footage has mysteriously disappeared. Still can't get over that. :extremely

QuietSoul

Oh hell no! I have never, and will never, lose any MJ CD. They have their place in my HUGE boxes (I keep everything in plastic boxes.. nice and safe from everything and everyone).

SuperflyMJfan77

I thought I lost BOTH history cds..and they were in the case too, but come to find out I left it on the porch of my grandma's house because I was visiting her over the summer.
Plus, I lost my Dangerous tape but luckily my mom bought me the CD. So I'm happy! :-D

Nayru

My Invincible cd mysteriously disappeared when I was going to go somewhere. I never found it so my mom had to get me a new one.

mjj_05

I haven't misplaced any of my mj cds, but i have to replace BAD.
It's not actually mine. I 'stole' it from my sister. The cd keeps skipping.
I can't even listen to Dirty Diana. That's my favorite song on the whole
album!:-(
The good news is I'm finally about to get my Dangerous cd. It's in the mail.
bmgmusic.com I can't wait. I've never listen to that album before!:D