MJ CDs you\'ve lost

lol how can you people lose cds so easily?? i've never lost or misplaced any of mine.
cus i caaaare about my music.
cloud9.gif

floacist

I am not careless yet I lose EVERYTHING especially cd's cause I will bring in the car or in a friends car and just forget them or let someone borrow em and I never get em back. I lost Number Ones in dance class a week ago and I blamed my whole class and my friends little to my knowledge my teacher borrowed it when I left it there to burn a copy and then returned it back to me!:)

I lost Dangerous and just bought a new one not to long ago and I have lost Janet's "All for you" album TWICE!Once I brought it to my cottage and left it there and the other time I let a friend borrow it and she lost it:( so I have bought that damn album three times total.

I hate losing shit.

Badine

I have had to replace my history CD about 3 times because my little sister hates MJ and she likes to throw my MJ CDs around if she hears me playing them. When she threw the CDS they ended up getting scratched and ended up haveing to be replaced. It gets so annoying but luckily now she has grown up a little and she hasnt thrown any of my CDs for a long time.
Bah! Little sisters can be soooooooooo annoying!

Well Lets see My Titi Jenny gave me her history cd , for my 20th birthday. It looked soo brandnew.
She LOVES Michael Jackson as well .
She has dangerous over at her house and she has bad.
Anyway she gave it too me . . Cause The history cd I bought I had it since I was like 9 or 10 when it came out. I lost it.

I lost my history cd again. Don't know what happened too them.

I left my Invincible disc at my friends house and her dad kicked her out
Just too be with his STUPID girlfriend.
Then I asked my friend Liza if she's still got my invincible cd.
You wanna know what she said?.

MY DAD THREW IT OUT. Along with my tenneshoes. I WAS SO PISSED.

Thank god she still has my C.A Stripped cd. And the other one.

I OUTTA MAKE HER DUMB ASS WORTHLESS FATHER PAY FOR THAT CD.

Now I have to o replace ,

Invincible.
History
Off The Wall : It broke I think I broke it cause I was mad . When I am pissed.
I break stuff.
Thriller: My friend hasn't sent it too me in Email. I told her too give it too me
when I arrive in NY. Can't wait too meet her. Its special Edition.
Bad: All Scratched Up. I'm trying too take care of both My cds I got.
I gotta replace all the MJ cds

Number Ones: Gonna get it soon.

Boxset: My mom is gonna get it Now that its cheap at best Buys LOVE THAT

I need too replace all my MJ cds one by one. OYE.

DarkChild

Originally posted by 1984
lol how can you people lose cds so easily?? i've never lost or misplaced any of mine.
cus i caaaare about my music.
cloud9.gif

lol I care too...but this wasn't my fault I swear. I ALWAYS put the DVD back in the case after I watch it...and then it just wasn't there, and we searched my whole house :S and we still can't find it. I reckon it was stolen...not sure who by...and...why, but :2thinking it's the only thing I can suggest.

dtmj04

HOW DARE YOU ALL!!! LOOSING YOUR MJ CD'S.. YA'LL SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! lol :drinkingb we all misakes..... :tooexcite lmfao

Lorraine

i havent lost any actually but some have been played so much i need to replace them coz they jump lol i bet some of you have been there too?

A

Anonymous

I'm like Jess and Sorin. I've never lost anything. I think I am a beaver. :cryptic

floetic_justice

LMAO @ all of ya'll. Great stories. See I'm glad i made this thread :p :cryptic Hmmm...Thriller seems to be the most popular CD lost.. :laugh

And hheyyy...Just cuz we lose stuff dont mean we're careless :cryptic

Privacy, it was in the bathroom cause at the time i loved listening to music in the bathroom :cryptic

HeavenSent

Originally posted by floetic_justice

And hheyyy...Just cuz we lose stuff dont mean we're careless :cryptic

:laugh I hope those people that you falsely accused of stealing your CD's understand. LOL.

MJslave

Originally posted by DarkChild
I've lost my HIStory DVD :( and...still can't find it. I have the case and everything lol, which is odd cause I always put the DVD back in the case :bluecry: n I searched the whooooooole house and it's still not found. *le sigh* I'm gonna have to buy a new one. It's a mysteryyy.
Did you check the DVD player? :D I think I did that once......... I was like WHERE THE HELL IS IT??!! And then I found it in the DVD player.:splitting

I never lose any of my MJ cds because I am always so careful not to lose them. But I did lost my Janet Jackson Design Of A Decade cd. That cd is still yet to be found. And I lost that cd a good several years ago.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Michael's_Dangerous_Girl7
I never lose any of my MJ cds because I am always so careful not to lose them. But I did lost my Janet Jackson Design Of A Decade cd. That cd is still yet to be found. And I lost that cd a good several years ago.
Check your PM.