MJ to go gansta???

tofdel1

Oh, I didn't know that was old. Never saw it. Anyway, you think they will do something together? Or is that DJWhoo guy talking bs? Or Media making up stuff?
I think I've seen worse pictures of MJ before (mugshot). I wish to never see that one.

moonball29

tofdel1 said:
Oh, I didn't know that was old. Never saw it. Anyway, you think they will do something together? Or is that DJWhoo guy talking bs? Or Media making up stuff?
I think I've seen worse pictures of MJ before (mugshot). I wish to never see that one.
Invincible had quite a few songs with rap verses in them, so its always a possibility.

minnie yu

yes i heard of that too..everyday we can hear about MIke was in stuido with someone and xiixix..its cool and great, anyway we all know MIke canot stop working and he is always on the way so ..50 cents is cool ..i can imagine he rap in MIke's song..xiixix...:) :p

floacist

I heard that DJ Whoo Kid (g-unit producer and dj) went to see Michael over the weekend.

I pray to god that it is just some sick rumour because I refuse to contribute to G-Unit in any form:lol

I love the idea of Michael with a grill, talking shit,rapping and Shout was the closest thing to havingf my life long dream fulfilled of hearing Michael rap but a song with 50? Ewww.

Michael + Missy = :mf_w00t2:

Michael + Common=:mf_w00t2:

but 50? :(

MJJ_Lover

My dad told me about this. Some DJer mentioned it on the radio here. I said that this speculation has been going 'round for some time, and to take it with a grain of salt until any confirmation.

floacist

HeavenSent said:
Seriously...that'd be enough to drop to my knees in rejoice. I'd take this over ANY hip hop collaboration!

Common is my 2nd husband.

Dont even get me going:zippedlips

Picture...

Common and Michael in polo shirts or maybe cashmere sweaters while they are rapping/singing about social injustice or about women in the positive way they both always do..man I'm stopping before I rant.

:cloud9

HeavenSent

floacist said:
Picture...

Common and Michael in polo shirts or maybe cashmere sweaters while they are rapping/singing about social injustice or about women in the positive way they both always do..man I'm stopping before I rant.

Ahhh!!! Can you say visual orgasm! I know Michael could work the polo shirts and the preppy look, I know he can!

Oh that'd be so cool.B)

moonball29

G-Unit’s DJ Whoo Kid recently kicked it with Jackson at his Bahrain spot to discuss a possible duet between the two superstars. Whoo Kid even gave Jackson a tape of the proposed track so that the singer could take a listen before making a final decision.

"I gave Michael some music,” Whoo Kid told MTV. “I'm trying to get him to do a song with 50. It will be like the Jackson Two or something."

Source: MTV
i read that earlier.. i cant find a direct link though.

thugmike.jpg

:cryptic

Seriously, if Michael EVER came out looking like THAT, I would think he was having a mid-life crisis or something..:unsure: LOL! :lol

Gallery848.JPG

*sniffs* I like my Michael just the way he is.. :D :wub: