MJ's family demands the executors step down

MJfan01'

Jackson-Letter-1.jpg

Jackson-Letter-2.jpg

Jackson-Letter-3.jpg

Jackson-Letter-4.jpg

FROM THE ESTATE:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will — his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

MJfan01'

So apparently Katherine is fine...

Michael Jackson's daughter has blasted sick rumours suggesting her grandmother Katherine has suffered a stroke, insisting the matriarch is "completely fine".
Reports surfaced on Twitter.com on Wednesday afternoon (18Jul12) alleging the Thriller hitmaker's beloved mum had been hospitalised. The claims spread across the Internet within minutes, prompting concerned fans around the world to send their prayers to the 82 year old and her family.
But teenager Paris Jackson has slammed the rumours and is reaching out to her Twitter followers in an effort to track down the source of the lies.
In a series of posts, she writes, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor (sic) and nothing has happened, she is completely fine. if you guys know anything about who started this lie, i would really appreciate it if you told me, i'd like to know who made up the rumor."
The news comes hours after Randy Jackson confirmed he and his siblings, including Jermaine and Janet, have written a letter contesting the authenticity of the superstar's will. The Jacksons have accused John Branca and John MCClain of faking the icon's legal documents prior to the singer's death in June, 2009.
Lawyers for the pair have lashed out at the family members, branding their allegations "false and defamatory", and it appears Paris is standing by Branca and MCClain.
Responding to Randy's tweet confirming the family is challenging the administrators, Michael's second child tweets, "@randyjackson8 hello dear Family member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much".
The teen removed the post minutes later and replaced it with: "i will defend my beloved family member with all i have, even if it means from other family members

SexyChica

I wasn't surprised by them going after the validity of the Will, again. They're leeches who think they're above doing an honest days work. Three years after MJ's passing they still expect Michael to support their grown ass & the children they created. I mean the Will provides for his mother for the rest of her life, his children & charities.

What shocked me is that the lies about their own mother's health. They're nothing more than a group of vultures.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Though I remain suspicious of damn near everyone including the executors, I have to say it looks like some of the Jackson assholes are stirring up trouble b/c they can't get access to that money. Yeah.... i said it.

MJfan01'

whisper said:
Though I remain suspicious of damn near everyone including the executors, I have to say it looks like some of the Jackson assholes are stirring up trouble b/c they can't get access to that money. Yeah.... i said it.
and now Katherne is "missing". Coincidence? I think not.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Someone should show/tell Paris how to use discretion when posting to Twitter about anything. I just don't like the idea at all about her going to twitter to address personal situations like that. Period.