New Leaked Song: \"Another Day\"

oldschoolfan

Saphster;231518 said:
I didn't even know they had pre-paid internet! I have a pre-paid cellphone. I wouldn't be able to have prepaid internet...I watch way too many videos online. I give you props!
Yeah there is prepaid iternet, it's actually done using the same credit you can use for your mobile. Broadband is pretty crappy, at least mine is, and the operators aren't very nice. But it is convenient.

oldschoolfan

As for the leak, I heard that story on the radio, except I heard Sony was threatening legal action, and then they were going to release it in the future. They played part of it on the radio and let me tell you, IT SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME! Even though I've already heard it, there was just something about moshing out to it on the radio that got me revved up. I am LOVING this song. I mean I really want it to come out. I haven't been so revved about a song in quite a while.

SexyChica

HeavenSent;231526 said:
Ok we get that. It's not a final version. But you know what? I still happen to think its them leaking it. That whole 'just a snippet' mess is a red flag. Record labels never give us more than just enough to test the waters.

All of this is Sony's fault and they need to stop playing the victim all the time. Ever since reading that interview from those ex-execs, the more I think that NO ONE in that conglomerate has Michael's legacy in their best interests. They're always all up in arms whenever something like this happens, and yet they take their sweet time doing anything legitimate! I mean, why is it that everytime they release something of Michael's, it's half ass, (This Is It soundtrack) but when something "half ass" gets leaked, its "OMG! Take it down!"

Please!!!!

The longer you sit on all these gold mines, the more likely you're gonna get stuff leaked. It's not rocket science.

I feel badly for Lenny, though.

I hope the estate doesn't get suckered either, thinking that Sony's got their backs. They care about nothing but the bottom line.

So true, Carla. Sony only cares about money. That's why we've had albums released with songs we have on like five different albums. :pullhair

oldschoolfan

SexyChica;231606 said:
So true, Carla. Sony only cares about money. That's why we've had albums released with songs we have on like five different albums. :pullhair

Only five?

-HIStory book one

-Michael Jackson Number Ones

-This Is It

-King Of Pop

-Essential Michael Jackson

-Limited Edition Albums (note that the Dangerous Limited Edition was the single biggest waste of money, with absolutely NO new songs or audio commentary :glare:)

-The Ultimate Collection

LKluvsMJ

I'm not quoting Michael verbatim here but several times I have read him saying something along the lines of not ever wanting to be classified as doing any one genre, he just wants to make good music. Even his music in the 80s was not all "just 80s" music. Beat It had rock elements while Lady in My Life had R&B elements...he wanted to encompass it all and just make sure that every album he ever made was one where every track was a good song. To this day when someone asks me what my favorite Michael era or album was, I cannot decide. It was all good music with elements from every genre! He's just that legendary.

OneMoreChance

I found a longer version of "Another Day"! It still doesn'y sound completed to me, but it is an awesome song!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbOxCikAPw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Saphster

It's amazing! Thanks for that vid Jen! :D

Michael was doing a whole lot of musical projects behind our backs. :lol Sneaky guy....gosh I miss him.