New PIC of Mike in Bahrain?

abbymjgirl

You know...even if it was taken two, three years ago or two three days ago...I'm still thrilled. This is my first time seeing this pix and I'm happy anout that! :) I still get excited when seeing pixs I haven't that were taken during the Jackson 5 era! :laugh BUT, it would be nice to know for a fact the date! :D

The important thing is that he's looking healthy and somewhere in there...there's a smile! :)

A

Anonymous

Morpheous!!!!!!! preserve your children!!!! THE evil will get to them!!!!!!!!!!!

minnie michael

yes yes yes..everybody's words here are wonderful and just take my words out of my chest..aww we finally see Michael again..i miss him so much..this recent pics make me day maybe Mike knows i am suffering from a hard experience mentally recently..and Mike save me again..happy tears..he is so soso much important to me..i mean on mentallly..you know what i mean..he has the ability to save me mentally so quickly..only Michael...

he looks handsome and have a great time..enjoy your carefree life Michael..with your babes..and your friends your family..GOD is always by our side..i promise...we too...

sistahlamb

mjbahrain2mt.jpg

He looks AMAZING. I couldn't get over it the first time I saw it. Loving the stubble there^!!!

Yeah, it does appear to me as if that is a shopping mall. Some people have said airport but I don't think so.

Is this like the ONLY pic of him besides this one?? This seems to be the only one...

Maybe I can google some if there is any....

It's nice to see him. Thank you so much for posting the photo. I wish him only the best. I'll miss him if he chooses to stay in Bahrain, but I can certainly understand why. It's our loss.

With people like Bob Jones still looking to put gasoline on the fire...and death threats. At least his life is in his own hands now. Of course I'd love to see more work from him, but maybe he needs a break and a chance to be a father. I'll be forever grateful for all that he has done.

And there he is still indulging people in photos and such. Tsk, with Mr. Jones trying to make him seem like a complete phooney. I was at Amazon.com today and the reviews of the book made me sick.

QuietSoul

I am not bothered when or where this picture was taken. It's Michael, and that is all that matters. Michael is beautiful all the time, anytime and anywhere.

privacy

I am not bothered when or where this picture was taken. It's Michael, and that is all that matters. Michael is beautiful all the time, anytime and anywhere.

Agrees. The fact that he looks happier and healthier than he did at the trial makes me more than happy. That's all I'm concerned about.