Silviaj80

Originally posted by dangerous
mjbahrain2mt.jpg

:D :tooexcite :heart2: :banana-mu

WOW,
THAT'S A NICE PICTURE!

Silviaj80

Originally posted by whisper
Chile, I'm trying to get some confirmation up in here. If someone says this pic is post-trial in Bahrain recently, and it turns out not to be, then what? Above all else, I like to have accurate information as much as possible. Just b/c the trial is over, that's not going to change. Having that standard is why we all had such accurate information during the trial.

The pic is beautiful. Any pic with Mike in it is beautiful. I just want confirmation that it is what someone said, someone said, someone heard, someone said it is. That's all.

I'm sorry that I can't help you,:idontknow
I'm looking for better information too.
There wasn't any news about that pic on MJJSource...

breasoft

He looks extreamly roughting! He dosen't need a body gaurd, MJ can beat up any one with is almighty large fist!!! It's great to see him this happy!

By the way this has to be the most succsesfull post on this site I have ever seen! neally 100 entries! I am a big egg!

Pirate.

Originally posted by breasoft
He looks extreamly roughting! He dosen't need a body gaurd, MJ can beat up any one with is almighty large fist!!! It's great to see him this happy!

By the way this has to be the most succsesfull post on this site I have ever seen! neally 100 entries! I am a big egg!

ROTFL LMFAO :crackingu

danaluvsmj

aww he looks so adorable! I think it could be a new pic, since it's never been seen before.

Michael looks so happy and healthy, I'm in love all over again :inlove

frozen rose

I've found some recent news:

Jackson siblings to meet in Bahrain

Habib Toumi, Bureau Chief

Manama:

Janet Jackson is to spend some time with her brother in Bahrain where Michael Jackson is recuperating, sources close to the King of Pop told Gulf News yesterday.

Janet's visit could be as early as next month despite her involvement in her new studio album due for release in 2006, the sources said.

The pop star has been on the island nation with his three children for five weeks following a trial for molestation charges that could have ruined his career and sent him behind bars for 20 years.

Michael's contacts with the outside world are limited and he has made only two public appearances visits to a toy store and to a mall in the outskirts of Manama, the sources said.

"Michael is convalescing from the physical, mental and emotional weight of the trial and he is very happy here," the sources said.

The Thriller star has bought two adjacent luxury villas that he wants to use for relatives and friends when they visit him.

He has also purchased a large plot of land where he will build a mansion for himself, the sources said.

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/RegionNF...rticleID=175860

so the picture could be on of the two! toystore or mall on the outskirts Manama?

does that help whisper?

wacky_sis

"He has also purchased a large plot of land where he will build a mansion for himself, the sources said.

http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/R...rticleID=175860 "

Not true according to this:

Jackson land deal reports are rejected

By TARIQ KHONJI

MANAMA

REPORTS in the international Press that pop megastar Michael Jackson has bought property in Bahrain were yesterday denied.

An official source said Mr Jackson has not bought a palace here.

He also denied rumours that he has purchased land near the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) with the intention of building a hotel.

"He has no plans at the moment to buy any property here. The reports have all been false," he told the GDN.

Mr Jackson is in Bahrain to relax and is a private guest of Shaikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa, said the source.

"He is still in Bahrain and is spending his time relaxing," he said.

"He is enjoying the freedom that Bahrain has given him. We don't have paparazzi here like in the West and he has been pretty much left alone during his time here.

"He is enjoying the hospitality. He's been driven around Bahrain and acquainting himself with the country."

Mr Jackson has apparently become a frequent visitor to Seef Mall.

"He goes there with his assistant sometimes. Fans do approach him but it's not the same as in other countries, where he has people mobbing him and fainting and paparazzi screaming at him," he said.

The New York Post reported that Mr Jackson had bought a luxury property in Bahrain for an undisclosed sum of money. The singer arrived in Bahrain on June 29.

His first public appearance was in Seef Mall about two weeks ago.

He walked around the mall, passing by most of the shops, said the source.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/1yr_arc_Art...W&IssueID=28140

-JANIE-

Like Whisper, I didn't want to get too excited, but now it seems this IS a recent pic. I can't tell you how good it made me feel to see this - to see Michael looking so relaxed in public is like a dream come true.

I really hope he continues to enjoy his time in Bahrain - by the looks of him it's obviously doing him some good. And it's nice to see people approaching him just the way they always do - as fans, pleased to see him.