New PIC of Mike in Bahrain?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Before yall go posting dancing bananas and stuff, has this been confirmed to be an actual, recent picture from Bahrain?

Jackson829

I am so happy right now!!! He looks so much happier and relaxed, I also makes me feel better. I wish him more happiness ahead!! :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
Before yall go posting dancing bananas and stuff, has this been confirmed to be an actual, recent picture from Bahrain?

Can you see the guy on the far right? That traditional garb gives it away! :D..and you'll see the guy in the background, he has a white one.

abbymjgirl

mjbahrain2mt.jpg

OMG! THIS IS SO SEXY...SO MICHAEL!! THAT SHIRT IS CAUSING ME HEART FAILURE!! JK :laugh

HE HAS JUST BRIGHTENED UP MY DAY...*AH* :D

SO DAMN GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!:heart2:

I AM JUST SO HAPPY THAT I CAN SEE HIM...RECENTLY I MEAN....:)

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Court pics, court pics, court pics, that's all we saw.

I'll be the first to say that I'm so glad to see him without his attornies for a change! He's looking so lovely!
Yes, that's exactly it! I mean, he's just too...there's no words!! I'm tearing! :bluecry: But, it's good!!

OMG, I am soo overjoyed to see a recent *post trial* picture of Michael, looking healthier and happier..something that was LONG overdue! :tooexcite It's just so refreshing to know that he can finally move on now and find peace and happiness...God bless him. :inlove And he's looking absolutely stunning, as always...

I love him more each time..
wub.gif

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by ~Vicky~
Can you see the guy on the far right? That traditional garb gives it away! :D..and you'll see the guy in the background, he has a white one.
My question is whether or not this is a recent pic. This could have been taken at any time. I ain't gonna get happy until I have some confirmation.

A

Anonymous

Well, it's a picture that no one in the MJ community seems to have seen. It looks recent judging from his appearance and the people surrounding him confirm that it's obviously in an Arab country.

So, I'm happy either way. A picture of MJ taken after the trial is candy to my eyes. :)

Shannon

I dont know if this is a recent picture or not, but if it is it was the best birthday gift I could ever get.

Just to see Michael again makes me so happy. And yes, he does look a lot better, I hope this vacation gives him the strength and his spirit back again. No mather how long it takes, we will wait.

We love you more, Michael :rose:

A

Anonymous

You "aint" gonna get all happy even though its a beautiful pic of mike, post trial, regardless of when it was taken??

:lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
You "aint" gonna get all happy even though its a beautiful pic of mike, post trial, regardless of when it was taken??

:lol:
Chile, I'm trying to get some confirmation up in here. If someone says this pic is post-trial in Bahrain recently, and it turns out not to be, then what? Above all else, I like to have accurate information as much as possible. Just b/c the trial is over, that's not going to change. Having that standard is why we all had such accurate information during the trial.

The pic is beautiful. Any pic with Mike in it is beautiful. I just want confirmation that it is what someone said, someone said, someone heard, someone said it is. That's all.

A

Anonymous

Good!!!

Just a note though, I'm not from Chile, I'm from Australia, see my prof ---> :)