Nothing is wrong with Mike. He\'s ok!

minnie yu

i am happy i didnot read this silly rumor either..xixxi..and sometimes those rumors are too silly to laugh..i think..:confused: :lol

Saphster

whisper;188707 said:
Michael Jackson ill, but not in hospital

LAS VEGAS - Michael Jackson is "a little bit under the weather," but hasn't sought hospital treatment, his spokeswoman said.

"He is not in the hospital and he has not been in the hospital," Raymone K. Bain said Thursday, denying reports that Jackson had been hospitalized with pneumonia...

Bain said she spoke with Jackson from his home, where he was conducting meetings with business associates. The 48-year-old pop star has been living in Las Vegas while he evaluates his options for a comeback deal.

Jackson moved to Las Vegas late last year. He had been living abroad since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges.

Bain said a few members of the Jackson entourage had fallen ill after a recent trip abroad.

"I don't know how the doctors have diagnosed it," Bain said.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070330/ap_en_ot/people_michael_jackson_6

Why in every article about Michael they always have to add this ****--> since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges.

I'm gettin' quite fucking sick and tired of reading that **** in every MJ article. Why don't they just block that out.:rolleyes:

ajkinkycuffs

Saphster;188725 said:
Why in every article about Michael they always have to add this ****--> since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges.

I'm gettin' quite fucking sick and tired of reading that **** in every MJ article. Why don't they just block that out.:rolleyes:

Instead of recognizing his talents and quoting some usual references such as "The thriller star" or "Moonwalking sensation" (or something along those lines) like they used to, they rather tie him to the one of the biggest downfalls to his career. Though we, the fans don't see that as a downfall because he was acquited, they do because they want to see him burn. It's an issue that will always be referred to much more than his accomplishments because it's the way our world is. Even though people say they hate drama, they sure do pay alot of money to read the over dramatized tabloid **** about him and other topics about people. They take the extra time out of their "busy" lifes to crucify him because they are jealous of his success. They hate the fact that he hasn't conformed to THEIR standards. And yet they agree that everyone should not be the same. They are such hypocrites. :D

HeavenSent

Saphster;188725 said:

They do that with all celebs though, not just Michael. Since we follow Mike so closely, it does seem like it's overdone.

^^

I'm glad they're at least focusing on his ACQUITTAL though, instead of just giving him the all over, "OJ treatment", pretending that (him being found NOT guilty) didn't happen, like they do with him..

I mean, yeah, it IS annoying that the allegations still get mentioned a lot, but hey, at least that's a start, right? ;) lol..

ajkinkycuffs

InspirationMoonwalks;188767 said:
^^

I'm glad they're at least focusing on his ACQUITTAL though, instead of just giving him the all over, "OJ treatment", pretending that (him being found NOT guilty) didn't happen, like they do with him..

I mean, yeah, it IS annoying that the allegations still get mentioned a lot, but hey, at least that's a start, right? ;) lol..

True, it's a start.

But also, I was thinking, maybe they just say that because he hasn't really been mentioned in the news for anything BIG yet you know? Of course he's been mentioned because of his comeback, but it's not BIG yet because no one has really seen any results you know? No music officially released, videos etc. Something along those lines. So if he does release music, they'll start venturing towards that. Whether it be good or bad, it will kinda get the main focus off of "molestation charges"...and then the cycle continues of course..more cynics, critics etc etc. But once it happens, the buzz will pick up. And people will wanna see how he sounds and what he's going to sing about next because it is AFTER the fact. To see the changes etc. whether it is good or bad. So thinking about it even more, I think people will move on from it.....but still remember it because it was an attempt to degrade someone.

HeavenSent

I have a feeling that they'll manage to still mention it, even if he does come back big. Blech, I don't have much respect for the media anymore.

danaluvsmj

gee, the media always has to exaggerate things. I'm not surprised Michael would get sick after all that traveling, but it's a good thing he's okay.

HeavenSent

and as usual, half the media is late. This morning they just now reported this as 'breaking news' on one of our radio stations. :rolleyes: