Official 29th Court Hearings Thread

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Savannah Guthrie said Cynthia Bell took the stand and all prosecutors really had her do was confirm that there was WHITE wine in the diet coke can.
-under cross-examination, Bell said that is was HER IDEA to put the whine in the coke can
-says the accuser was rude and obnoxious
-says the sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID
and more

senecajackson

Originally posted by whisper
Savannah Guthrie said Cynthia Bell took the stand and all prosecutors really had her do was confirm that there was WHITE wine in the diet coke can.
-under cross-examination, Bell said that is was HER IDEA to put the whine in the coke can
-says the accuser was rude and obnoxious
-says the sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID
and more

:extremely Bad ass kids....
Thanks Whisp!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>>Court TV: Guthrie - Cynthia Bell damning testimony about accusing family March 29 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/29
Description:

Accessible for a short time

Air date: March 29 2005

Savannah Guthrie reports about flight attendant Cynthia Bell
-Bell said it was her idea to serve Jackson white win in diet coke cans
-Bell said accuser was extremely rude, discourteous, loud and obnoxious on that flight back from Miami to California
-said it was embarrassing to have the accuser on board because of his behavior
-says she NEVER saw Jackson sharing a can of alcohol with anyone on board
-says she NEVER saw Jackson give a kid alcohol
-says the accuser's sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID to get alcohol for herself on that flight

(my note: This directly conflicts with testimony from the accusing family and completely blew up in the prosecution's face)

Aaliyah

capt.cars10603292302.michael_jackson_cars106.jpg

r3018223813.jpg

r513592427.jpg

r1068277440.jpg

Cristine87

>>Court TV: Guthrie - Cynthia Bell damning testimony about accusing family March 29 2005

Description:

-Bell said accuser was extremely rude, discourteous, loud and obnoxious on that flight back from Miami to California
-says the accuser's sister showed her what turned out to be a fake ID to get alcohol for herself on that flight

(my note: This directly conflicts with testimony from the accusing family and completely blew up in the prosecution's face)
Another blow to the prosecution!

Description:

HIT THE DECK! TIS GONNA BLOW!

*KAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM*

senecajackson

Originally posted by Cristine87
Another blow to the prosecution!

Along with many more to come!
I'm so excited!
I don't know if I am suppose to be. But I have a feeling everything is gonna work out fine!

Cristine87

Sneddon is such a ****ing idiot! Hello, did he not know the flight attendant was gonna testify to this shit at trial, even after she said it front of the grand jury! Dumbass!

A

Anonymous

Description:

I don't know if I'm wrong...but did Sneddon introduce these attendents as people that would incriminate Michael?

Because....totally the opposite.

htarw

LOLL.....the sister had a fake ID, and asked to be served alcohol?? How can they explain that away?? She full blown lied on the witness stand, pretending she never tasted alcohol!! What a bunch of liars!!

SpecialJanet25

Sneddon is the dumbest prosecutor in history :sneddoncrybaby . Even Marcia Clark will not put on witness that is more favor to defense, :crackingu. And the media is being blind about the past allegations being a blow to the defense. This case is getting more ridiculous everyday. I waiting for the mother to get her ass on the stand so Mez can rip her lying ass part.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I don't know if I'm wrong...but did Sneddon introduce these attendents as people that would incriminate Michael?

Because....totally the opposite.
For real. If he did, then wtf... how clueless can you possibly get?

htarw

seriously.....how long can this charade go on? I mean can you imagine how bad it will get once its the defense's turn?? If the sister lied about the alcohol, it is clearly to be in cohoots with her brothers, there is no other reason for her to lie about that....as a juror, i would see that as a HUGE deal, because if they lied to be in cohoots about the alcohol, then everything else has to be a lie. Sneddon is a dumbass, how can he not question her about that....i mean all this crap always comes out on cross-exam. it looks really bad because its like he's trying to hide it all or avoid it