Official American Music Awards Thread

Saphster

MJfan01';227466 said:
Jermajesty had become a top topic on twitter after Jermaine said his name...:lol

LOL why?! Cause of the name? The name sounds a little....no offense to them but that name sounds so stupid but at the same time it's a creative and cool name! :lol

Michajesty. Sounds silly doesn't it?

MJfan01'

Saphster;227477 said:
LOL why?! Cause of the name? The name sounds a little....no offense to them but that name sounds so stupid but at the same time it's a creative and cool name! :lol

Michajesty. Sounds silly doesn't it?

it would be a good nick name. but to actually name your kid that... It's like your majesty jackson. :lol

Juniorlady

I loved Janet, Whitney, Jay Z and Alicia Keys' performance. Everybody else was all right. I didn't pay too much attention to Eminem. All I can say for Adam Lambert's performance is..0.0. When they announced the nominees for AOTY, I knew it would be between Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift. Michael may not have won Artist of the Year, but he broke a record anyway. All of the artists should honored or better be glad that they were mentioned in the same category with Michael. Taylor said it herself. I think she's a nice girl, mentioning about being honored to be named with Michael and giving a shout-out to the Jackson family. I think that was my first time watching the AMAs. On another subject, there was a commercial about buying the TII songs on iTunes, and my brother and stepdad, for some reason, thought it was talking about some barbecue commercial with a jingle of the same name.(They must have been hungry).