Official American Music Awards Thread

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;227366 said:
What were the two other awards?????? :glare: DAMN!!! ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!!! DAMN!!!:angry::glare::angry:

michael won best soul album, best pop album, best pop male artist, best soul male artist.

Cristine87

sunshine.larrazabal;227369 said:
BECAUSE OF KANYE!! IF HE DIDN'T RUIN THAT MTV VIDEO AWARDS TRIBUTE FOR MIKE, MIKE WOULD HAVE WON THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR, I SWEAR!!!!! DAMN!!! :glare:

I kind of agree! It seems like that incident just enhanced her fanbase.

OneMoreChance

sunshine.larrazabal;227369 said:
BECAUSE OF KANYE!! IF HE DIDN'T RUIN THAT MTV VIDEO AWARDS TRIBUTE FOR MIKE, MIKE WOULD HAVE WON THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR, I SWEAR!!!!! DAMN!!! :glare:

I have to agree! My mom and I were just talking about that!

Cristine87;227372 said:
I kind of agree! It seems like that incident just enhanced her fanbase.

I mean, YEAH! Because after that incident, fans of Beyonce......... and some fans of Mike sympathised the girl! ARTIST OF THE YEAR------ the MAJOR award----- we LOST from a NEWCOMER ARTIST..... Sad, Mike... I am sad.... :(

HeavenSent

LittleSusie50;227358 said:
Thanks for the second telephone pic HeavenSent!
That smile...he is such a doll!

You're welcome, love! Yeah, he looked so adorable in that pic. Both pics. Sigh. :wub:

I'm okay with Taylor's wins. Yeah, it would have been fitting and tremendous for Michael to get AOTY, but her fans outvoted ours. Simple as that. We can't upset with her, we can only congratulate her. Michael's won 25 AMA's and no one in our lifetimes--if ever--will top that.

Well good nite all, it's been entertaining!

Cristine87

sunshine.larrazabal;227376 said:
I mean, YEAH! Because after that incident, fans of Beyonce......... and some fans of Mike sympathised the girl! ARTIST OF THE YEAR------ the MAJOR award----- we LOST from a NEWCOMER ARTIST..... Sad, Mike... I am sad.... :(

It's okay! He broke a record. Michael went out with a bang!

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;227377 said:
You're welcome, love! Yeah, he looked so adorable in that pic. Both pics. Sigh. :wub:

I'm okay with Taylor's wins. Yeah, it would have been fitting and tremendous for Michael to get AOTY, but her fans outvoted ours. Simple as that. We can't upset with her, we can only congratulate her. Michael's won 25 AMA's and no one in our lifetimes--if ever--will top that.

Well good nite all, it's been entertaining!

Nite Carla!:D

MJfan01'

Taylor is enterainer of the year
Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time.
It's alright guys, MJ broke yet another record. It's all good. :michaeljacksonicon:

MJfan01';227382 said:
Taylor is enterainer of the year
Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time.
It's alright guys, MJ broke yet another record. It's all good. :michaeljacksonicon:

You are sooooo good, MJfan01... Now, I can sleep good.... :)

BUT... WWwwait...!!!! :g Did u just said, ENTERTAINER???????? OKay, it'll do... I thought YOU said GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME....

oldschoolfan

Again Oldschool misses out on the excitement. So Michael won 4 awards, I'm making a presumption it all went well (there is NO way I'm going through 22 pages to catch up on this), it was probably respectful, everyone was excited, Oldschool had no idea, someone probably accepted it on his behalf (one would presume), maybe there was a tribute, etc... *sigh* Just once I'd like to know what's going on WHEN it's going on...

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;227385 said:
Again Oldschool misses out on the excitement. So Michael won 4 awards, I'm making a presumption it all went well (there is NO way I'm going through 22 pages to catch up on this), it was probably respectful, everyone was excited, Oldschool had no idea, someone probably accepted it on his behalf (one would presume), maybe there was a tribute, etc... *sigh* Just once I'd like to know what's going on WHEN it's going on...

Greasy Jermaine did!

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;227384 said:
You are sooooo good, MJfan01... Now, I can sleep good.... :)

BUT... WWwwait...!!!! :g Did u just said, ENTERTAINER???????? OKay, it'll do... I thought YOU said GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME....

He's that too. :michaeljacksonicon: