Official April 14 2005

-MyAngelMJ-

Can't wait for Mez to cross examine G Mom .that lying b****'s ass will sure be grilled today in court. GO Mez Go :thumbsup

hot4uMichael

AHAHAH yeah he is going to grill her HARD and slow ahaha she's going to break down totally lol ..... I heard about her BAD acting last night *shakes head* oh LORD

I cant believe that she gets to choose what the hell she wants to be cross examined on.
Whats even more unbelievable is that Melville allowed it! WTF!
"I wanna plead the 5th on the welfare scam I committed"
:extremely

HotMJ!

http://www.suntimes.com/output/roeper/cst-...nws-roep14.html
How could Jackson employees keep quiet?
April 14, 2005
BY RICHARD ROEPER
SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Whether he's a child molester, I don't know. This freak show of a trial seems to be filled with enough inconsistencies and questionable rulings that there's a strong chance Jackson will be acquitted or will win on appeal.

What I do know is that these witnesses are alleging some of the most heinous behavior imaginable -- and not a one of them seems to have done a damn thing about it while the acts were being committed. Who are these people?

Liars. Or cowards. There's no in-between.

I pick......... LIARS!

:extremely

sistahlamb

I cant believe that she gets to choose what the hell she wants to be cross examined on.
Whats even more unbelievable is that Melville allowed it! WTF!
"I wanna plead the 5th on the welfare scam I committed"

Yeah that was quite unfair but the woman is intitled to her rights.
But it was a major setback for the prosecution, though.
The jurors are aware from that she is pleading the 5th on this issue so they are aware that she has done this.
Plus, the defence will be able to call witnesses from the welfare agency to testify when they present thier case, so this issue will eventually come to light in court.

Anyway, Meserau didn't get to cross examine her yesterday because of her long direct, but reports regarding yesterday say he did take copious notes and hardly objected to any of her direct questions.

She, in my opinion, pretty much repeated everything she said during her grand jury testimony, which is widely said did'nt make alot of sense.

Here is a link to a summery from www.MJ-Case.net that examines her grand jury testimony:
http://www.mj-case.net/testimony.html

Enjoy.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by hot4uMichael

AHAHAH yeah he is going to grill her HARD and slow ahaha she's going to break down totally lol ..... I heard about her BAD acting last night *shakes head* oh LORD

Yeah, she'll have a real "epiphany," like Roger Friedman said about Alzheimer's-plagued Ralph Chacon during cross... just before he broke down and cried. :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

:crystalball:

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book...phany&x=21&y=17

Main Entry: epiph·a·ny
Function: noun

3 a (1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3) : an illuminating discovery b : a revealing scene or moment

cant wait to see how the cross-ex goes! (& what mike is wearing
biggrin.gif
)

HotMJ!

Lol! The mainsteam press is finally catching on! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2005Apr13.html

washingtonpost.com
Jackson Accuser's Tearful Mom Takes Stand

By Libby Copeland
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, April 14, 2005

SANTA MARIA, Calif., April 13 -- The mother of the 15-year-old boy who has accused Michael Jackson of sexual molestation delivered a tear-filled, histrionic account Wednesday of what the prosecution charges was the pop star's conspiracy to imprison her family and to force them to take part in a public relations campaign on the singer's behalf.

Dressed like a librarian and speaking like a soap actress, the mother cried, yelled, sighed, shook and snapped her fingers, covered her face, interrupted the prosecutor, pointed at Jackson and spoke directly to the famous entertainer from the witness stand.

Earlier in the day, the mother had invoked her Fifth Amendment rights in declining to testify about allegations that she had committed welfare fraud.

She alleged that in February 2003, as a documentary damaging to Jackson was about to air in the United States, the pop star whisked her and her three children to Miami for a news conference that never took place. There, "in a very normal voice, very male voice," Jackson told her that her family was being threatened and that he would "protect us from these killers," the woman testified.

On the flight back from Miami, the woman said, Jackson sat next to her son, then 13. Asked to describe an incident that allegedly occurred on the private jet, the woman sighed, shook her head, removed her glasses and turned to beseech the jury.

"Please don't judge me," she said, her voice cracking. "I had not slept for so long. . . . I got up and that's when I saw Michael licking the [boy's] head. I thought it was me. I thought I was seeing things." Her son was asleep, she testified, and Jackson's arm was around him. She then demonstrated the pose, sticking her tongue out to mime licking the boy's head, on his hair.

"Like this, over and over," she said.

The mother, whose testimony is expected to continue Thursday, is the trial's most volatile witness yet. Dressed in a pale pink pantsuit, she at first appeared chatty and pleased to have an audience, though by the end of the day she'd turned terse and subdued. She frequently responded to Santa Barbara County prosecutor Ron Zonen's questions with long, rambling asides to the jury, offering up details of a leg-waxing and a past breakfast (lemonade and cheese cubes) without prompting.

"Listen to the question," Zonen urged her at one point, and later again and again in different words. Defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr., who has been known to object every 60 seconds to prosecution questioning, made hardly a peep.

When Mesereau did object, it was so the witness could continue talking; he accused Zonen of interrupting her.

"Oh, there's still more," the witness said, addressing the defense attorney directly.

The accuser's mother made a number of scathing references to two Jackson associates she called "the Germans." She said Jackson instructed her to follow their orders, but she became uneasy when the men attempted to make her use a script to prepare for a video praising Jackson.

She said she was told the video "would appease the killers."

Who said that? Zonen asked.

"Him," she said, pointing at Jackson, who was seated at the defense table. And other Jackson associates, she added. "And you know what? They ended up being the real killers."

At certain points, she called Jackson "you." The defendant remained motionless.

The woman testified that she enlisted the help of an employee at Jackson's Neverland ranch to leave there with her kids in the middle of the night. After that, she said, she received many phone calls from Jackson associate Frank Tyson, begging her and her children to return to Neverland.

The prosecution then announced it would play a recording of a phone conversation between her and Tyson. The mother volunteered that the recording was a compilation of several conversations she'd had with Tyson, though "the masters of choreography" had made it sound like just one. It wasn't clear who those masters might be.

On the recording, a high voice identifies itself as Tyson and sounds a little like Michael Jackson. He pleads with the mother to return with her family to Neverland, promising that he will make sure the German people won't bother her.

"Why don't you come back up to the ranch? Michael would love to see you," the voice says. "There's a lot of evil people out there. . . . Even staying another night alone is not safe."

The man urges her to participate in the rebuttal video and says that he and the family will soon be taking a "fun trip," where the mother will get to go dancing frequently.

The prosecution alleges that Jackson associates were making preparations to send the family to Brazil, though the trip never took place.

It is not until after this -- after the Jackson camp had begun its crisis control efforts and as reporters were hounding the family of the accuser -- that Jackson is alleged to have abused the boy.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddon

HotMJ!

LOL! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Like I said, Sneddon lost the jury on Day 1!

Mother on stand at Jackson trial
Dan Glaister in Santa Maria
Thursday April 14, 2005
The Guardian

"He spoke to all three of my kids," she told the jury. "He spoke in a very normal way, in a male voice, telling us that we were in danger, that he was a father figure, that he knew what to do in this situation because he had read hundreds of books on psychology."

........Dressed soberly in a pink trouser suit and unrecognisable as the person seen by the jury in a video shown on Tuesday, the mother took the stand midway through the morning to declare: "My name is Janet Jackson."

......Asked by the prosecution attorney Ronald Zonen whom she understood the "killers" to be, the former Ms Arvizo replied, "Him [pointing at Mr Jackson], all of them ... they were the ones who ended up being the killers."

Her testimony was marked by a tendency to ramble and to direct personal comments at Mr Jackson. While prosecutors struggled to restrict her testimony to the points under examination, the defence was happy to let her talk.

But her emotional contribution seemed to alienate some members of the jury. One elderly female juror, who has taken notes throughout the six-week trial, put aside her notebook and sat with her arms folded across her chest as the witness cried.

Ms Arvizo, a key witness for the prosecution, almost did not testify. The trial was thrown into confusion in the morning when she told the judge she would not answer questions about her financial probity.

She took the fifth amendment under which witnesses do not have to answer questions that might incriminate them. The judge, Rodney Melville, assented, ruling that she could testify on some matters but not others. Some observers believe that the decision may make any conviction of the singer extremely vulnerable on appeal.

The defence alleges that Ms Arvizo was engaged in fraudulently obtaining welfare payments.

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

Originally posted by HotMJ!
But her emotional contribution seemed to alienate some members of the jury. One elderly female juror, who has taken notes throughout the six-week trial, put aside her notebook and sat with her arms folded across her chest as the witness cried.

LMAO!!
laugh.gif

sunny2005

Originally posted by HotMJ!
LOL! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Like I said, Sneddon lost the jury on Day 1!

:sneddoncr Sneddumb
I hope there will be no reason for appeal, and that Michael will be found innocent because this whole case is a big sham.