Official April 14 2005

MJISHOT

its funny, when the news came on today about it, i was gonna turn over but then they started talking about g'mamas credibility and how she refused to answer questions... they actually reported the negative things about her! I was shocked as hell!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by sunny2005

The admin 2 at mjj king of pop forum, just gave us something from drudge. http://www.drudgereport.com/

The DRUDGE REPORT says: MOTHER ACCUSER AWAITS the CROSS!

Yeah, sure... "awaits" the cross....

More like.... NAILED to the cross!

Like what Mez is gonna do to her lying ass! :screaming

:crystalball:

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

sunny2005

HotMJ! said:
The DRUDGE REPORT says: MOTHER ACCUSER AWAITS the CROSS!

Yeah, sure... "awaits" the cross....

More like.... NAILED to the cross!

Like what Mez is gonna do to her lying ass! :screaming

:crystalball:

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

:lol: I hope he exposes all the lies at one time. Lets see now, :crystalball: she runs off the stand, and checks herself into the nearest mental hospital claiming sneddon forced her to lie on the stand. :lol: :lol:

thiller4ever

How many hours will she be cross ex my T mez?? I hate it when the D.A. get to ask her stuff for hours and T Mez gets only 1!! Not fair :idontknow :hitting

sunny2005

Originally posted by thiller4ever
How many hours will she be cross ex my T mez?? I hate it when the D.A. get to ask her stuff for hours and T Mez gets only 1!! Not fair :idontknow :hitting

Usually, thats all Tmez needs because by then he has destroyed the credibility of the witnesses on the prosecution side, or has won them as a defense witnesses. :lol:

In this case though, the mother of the accuser, Mrs. Janet Arvizo Jackson will take probably hours because of so many lies and inconsistancies she has told. Mez has to go through a lot of her inconsistancies shes told over the years and months.

sistahlamb

I think it's way too soon to start talking about wiether or not Jackson will be convicted because the defence hasn't even began thier case yet!!!

Only when the defence's entire case is brought out in court and nobody on either sides has anything else to say-can we judge wither or not Michael Jackson is guilty of not.
Period.

thiller4ever

:screaming Well you have a point, but i wish there was a bombshell like " Iam sorry i made my son say that" You get my point. This case is not easy as i thought. I thought someone was going to spill the beans on the stand but they seem to want to put Mj in jail!!

sunny2005

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I think it's way too soon to start talking about wiether or not Jackson will be convicted because the defence hasn't even began thier case yet!!!

Only when the defence's entire case is brought out in court and nobody on either sides has anything else to say-can we judge wither or not Michael Jackson is guilty of not.
Period.
You are right. Can we at least wish all goes good in the end? :wink

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
:screaming Well you have a point, but i wish there was a bombshell like " Iam sorry i made my son say that" You get my point.
Well that would require the people making the allegations to have a conscience. These people are low down, dirty, son of a b_tches and they don't give two craps about anybody but themselves. So if you were looking for some breakdown-confession, then you shouldn't have been.

alfredo

Thiller, that's Perry Mason or Matlock where the story and the trial happen in an hour. This is a cumulative effect. Not one person on the prosecuation side is pure, even the cops and DA are slime. This is a mosaic that Mez has to put together. But once he's done, the answer and the picture of this case will be clear. Can you say FLIM-FLAM!!!

sistahlamb

Who the hell said this trial was going to be easy???
It certainly is not, and the only people who's common sense is most important in this case is the jury.

I hope the jury does have enough common sense to see that no normal person witnesses such crimes and does'nt do anything about it but sell it to a tabloid for thousands of dollars and real parents whose family has been abucted and thier child molested go to the police first, not a cival attorney.

Peace, SL

Aaliyah

r4154642928.jpg

r550414879.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ya but i want this to end today!! Please come clean Janet!! Come clean today and let Mj go on with his life!
We all want that, but it's not about what we want.