Official April 14 2005

I hope this will be a successful day for the defense. Us as fans have been able to account for the inconsistencie's which remain within the accuser's mother's testimony reagarding the consipracy charges. Everything which the defense will address during today's cross examination will reveal the actuall motive's behind these baseless accusation's. Even though the mother will plead 5th when questioned about the application's on welfare, the defense will still be able to dismantle her credability...

I await the report's :)

HotMJ!

Originally posted by thiller4ever

:screaming Well you have a point, but i wish there was a bombshell like " I am sorry i made my son say that." You get my point. This case is not easy as i thought. I thought someone was going to spill the beans on the stand but they seem to want to put MJ in jail!!

You're wrong, this case IS easy.

The defense has already won this case.

:crystalball:

senecajackson

Oh u know it's gonna go good for the defense today!
This woman is basically digging her own grave...making Mez' job easier!
I'm lovin this...and I'm ready to hear more good news today!!

sistahlamb

Well it's no question that the mother is the prosecution's most important witness.
I've said it many times: Her testimony right now is what will make or brake this case.
The defence has tons of dirt on this hoe and I believe that they will kick ass.

But that's an understatment.

danaluvsmj

This is definitely going to be a good day for the defense, I have no doubt about that.

The way things are going, I have no doubt that Michael will be acquitted

Aaliyah

52629724.jpg

52629727.jpg

52629729.jpg

alfredo

You guys, come on! We're like 40 days into this thing and only maybe a 3-4 days may have gone to the prosecutor.

Remember, we are being spoon-fed by the media and pundits-for-profit. The jury is seeing a lot more than we are. They are getting the flavor of this prosecution. Almost all of thier witnesses have turn in the defenses favor one way or the other.

The only witness so far that stands out is June Chandler. But I believe a pretty butt is going to be cast with the rest of the D.A.s hethens.

Remeber something Mez said "It's going to get worse". That's sounds like Clint Eastwood's "make my day" quote. Remember Mez ask the judge to hold off on 1108 until after the mother. I wouldn't want to be that *itch.

Don't be surprised if after she is used up by the D.A. she is then prosecuted by L.A county and others.

Also, look at the desparation of Sneddon to stop anyone from coming in saying that the never saw anything happen between Mike and kids. That motion will tell you who Mellville works for.

The only thing that makes me go hum... is where are the turncoats Schaffel and any others going to come from and when are they going to show their creepy heads. This slime bucket Sneddon is slick but I really think its too late.

SpecialJanet25

Now, we all know how crazy this woman is. If she was half of a decent parent she would come front Michael about this alleged head-licking on her son. There's a lot of unanswer questions like why she didn't called the police if was being held against will or why she keep going back to Neverland after the alleged conspiracy timeline. This whole case doesn't make any sense. Like she did back on Sept 17, she made a totally fool of herself on stand. Sneddon is full of desepation because he knows his ass has a weak ass case.

alfredo

Originally posted by thiller4ever
Well i thought schaffel was going to take the stand?

Well, yeah. But I would have thought the bastard DA would have already brought him in.

It won't matter though, he's lost this jury a long time ago. Juries don't laugh and have a great time at a child molestation trial. Unless Tom Sneeeeeedon is at the helm

senecajackson

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Now, we all know how crazy this woman is. If she was half of a decent parent she would come front Michael about this alleged head-licking on her son. There's a lot of unanswer questions like why she didn't called the police if was being held against will or why she keep going back to Neverland after the alleged conspiracy timeline. This whole case doesn't make any sense. Like she did back on Sept 17, she made a totally fool of herself on stand. Sneddon is full of desepation because he knows his ass has a weak ass case.

The whole head licking thing....I can't quite get a clear image of that in my head...or one that isn't funny! :lol:

mjwifey3

Okay this woman is full of sh*t. We all know that when Mez gets his turn it's gonna be an ass kicking. :screaming Besides their are mother's on this jury they know the deal if you see a grown man licking your sons head you kick his ass and then ask questions later. You don't sit down and hope that your seeing things. I mean hello. Then you see all those boxes that Michael's lawyers bring to court, when it's the defense turn ya know their gonna kick butt so that when this is all over there will be no doubt of Mike's innocence and sneddumb's stupid grudge. :sneddoncr