Air date: April 13 2005

Fmr San Diego DA Paul Pfingst comments

>> Fox News Live: Jim Hammer April 14 2005
Submitted Date: 2005/4/14
Description:
Air date: April 14 2005

Jim Hammer
-talks about the mother pleading the 5th
-says it was "one of the most bizarre performances I have ever seen in a trial..."
-says it was like watching a bad soap opera
-says the testimony she gave about them all being sleep on the plane while she claimed she saw "head licking" contradicts what other witnesses have already testified to

alfredo

Whisper,

The latest post links to files as one link. The work around is to go back to the main page and click it from there.

Thanks a trillion Whisp. For those of you who've never seen Janet Arvizo ..... :tooexcite or her kids .... :smacking

IrishFaery

Honestly, I'm not bothered by how long direct is taking. Because by the time she gets to cross the jury will be so angry at and sick of her that any and all she says will go right over their heads, as it should. That's right, keep her up there as long as you want. She's already put her head in the noose.

I wonder if Glo&Co will offer any of the same "concern" they had for Prince, Paris, and Blanket to Arvizo's new baby? Can you imagine that unpredictable broad breastfeeding you?

ThrillerFan

Originally posted by megan23
any cross yet? man I wish she would shut her trap so they can get done sometime this year :extremely

I'm not worried. As long as Mez gets to cross by Friday, I think it'll be alright. That way, the jury gets to spend the weekend thinking about Mez's points. :thumbsup

-Matt

alfredo

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Honestly, I'm not bothered by how long direct is taking. Because by the time she gets to cross the jury will be so angry at and sick of her that any and all she says will go right over their heads, as it should. That's right, keep her up there as long as you want. She's already put her head in the noose.

I wonder if Glo&Co will offer any of the same "concern" they had for Prince, Paris, and Blanket to Arvizo's new baby? Can you imagine that unpredictable broad breastfeeding you?

Exactly...

A

Anonymous

Because by the time she gets to cross the jury will be so angry at and sick of her that any and all she says will go right over their heads, as it should.

No it shouldn't! During the cross they better pay attention.

skywriter

just joined,, i'm loving this board

oh yes and janet is crazy! but love her for finally bursting sneddon's bubble! they'll both look great in their matching orange jump suits!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by skywriter
just joined,, i'm loving this board

oh yes and janet is crazy! but love her for finally bursting sneddon's bubble! they'll both look great in their matching orange jump suits!
Welcome to the board! Lol, nice first comment! :lol: I'm so glad this woman is so obviously barking mad. :popcorn

For All Time

i was watching the reconstruction this morning..it was like watching a really bad episode of eastenders....shes so psycho...its actually scary...n that whole librarian look..puhleez :laugh

IrishFaery

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No it shouldn't! During the cross they better pay attention.
You're right! But it's got to be like Charlie Brown in there right now. "Whon, whon, whon, whon, whon..."

Tiger Lilly

The justicesystem.net report says that Janet has contradicted herself in her testimony about the trip to Brazil. She said apparently that she didn't want to go to Brazil because she wanted to spend Valentine's with her boyfriend but it was on the 25th February that she went to the passport office. Which is of course 11 days after.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also thought that if you were being held prisoner by someone you didn't have much say in when you get taken away.... :lol:

Tiger Lilly

LOL Chris!
CTV update:

egistered: Dec 2004
SG: The mother was asked about the sleeping arrangements at Neverland. She knew they weren't staying in the guest suites, and knew they were staying in the main house, but she thought the children were sleeping with other children.

She was very concerned about the kids....said they were running around Neverland like "nuts."

She said she tried to call people - her mother, and she talked in Spanish and whispered, but her mother couldn't hear her. She called a cousin too, trying to tell people what was going on.

She was asked, "Why didn't you call the police?" Her answer was "Who would believe me?" SG said there was laughter in the overflow room at this comment, as it's been heard from so many others in this case
Thank you Sarah (Off_the_wall) :D :rose:

This woman is a f***in' numpty! :lol:

thiller4ever

think a great way to hold the media & sneddon accountable is to 'embarrass them at their own game. Hey, maybe we can contact Drudge to do a search on just how much of that 'righteous highroad' the media uses to railroad MJJ for profit has ever been donated toward paving the way for actual victims. Let's see if the charitable resumes or efforts of these media organizations can top MJ's

sunny2005

Originally posted by thiller4ever
think a great way to hold the media & sneddon accountable is to 'embarrass them at their own game. Hey, maybe we can contact Drudge to do a search on just how much of that 'righteous highroad' the media uses to railroad MJJ for profit has ever been donated toward paving the way for actual victims. Let's see if the charitable resumes or efforts of these media organizations can top MJ's
I hope you start writing today, I am game for that one, I am so sick of the media twisting and lying about Michael.

thiller4ever

Remember if Mez gets a fresh start on her tomorrow.. goes all day... the jury/media and oh yes theres US.. will have A L L weekendddddd to think about what Mez says... to think about her in the cross... and the media will have all weekend to report about it

thiller4ever

She is contradicting key elements of Sneddon's other witnesses. Yet he keeps her on for a combine 6 hours.

In some instances she is the only person presenting her narrative of events. Again I ask: What is the matter with Sneddon? Why would he do this near the end of his case. Is it medicinal crack or senility?

I think coldmans theory sounded like a logical one as to why he would be keeping her on the stand so long. but Ohhhhhh im getting impatient, i want to see the cross