Official April 14 2005

sunny2005

Originally posted by whisper
STILL under direct......

Isn't there anyway for Mez to complain if all the prosecutor is doing is getting nonsense out of this witness in order to stall the defense from doing the cross? I don't trust Sneddon I think he is up to something to where Janet will end up not on the stand long when Mez has his chance to cross.

sunny2005

Originally posted by thiller4ever
That is?? So that it?? It time for the Mj side!! YAHOO!!
yup, and not only that, Mez first gets to cross examine that nutcase on the stand, then he gets to present the defense side of the case, can you imagine how that will be? :sneddoncrybaby

MJISHOT

She was asked, "Why didn't you call the police?" Her answer was "Who would believe me?" SG said there was laughter in the overflow room at this comment, as it's been heard from so many others in this case

:crackingu

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
SpAnKeY SmArTaSs post Today at MJJF

On this last break, T-Mez was in the hallway drinking coffee, laughing, shooting the breeze with Linda Deutsch and a bodyguard, dont look worried to me at all. Not one bit. They are going back in.

sistahlamb

So last witness for the prosecution huh?

Good Lord, and this is the case that they have???
Ridiculus.

So, Mez is going to eventually cross-examine the mother which I think will take a few days.
She may be on the stand until next Wednesday at the lastest. And then when they're through with her, the defence will begin thier case right after. Am I right so far?

I don't think I'll be completly sure of how weak the prosecution's case is until the mother's testimony is completly over.

thiller4ever

don't think I'll be completly sure of how weak the prosecution's case is until the mother's testimony is completly over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya i know right

Cristine87

OMG, the defense is going to start it's case already? I'm so happy & nervous at the same time.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, the defense is presenting 24 witnesses & then they do there closing statements & then...verdict?

sunny2005

Originally posted by Cristine87
OMG, the defense is going to start it's case already? I'm so happy & nervous at the same time.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, the defense is presenting 24 witnesses & then they do there closing statements & then...verdict?
That is if Melville doesn't rule in sneddons favor to not allow the defense to present those 24 witnesses. but if he does that, then the defense has every right to ask for a mistrial, in other words the judge is saying you cannot defend yourself in my court room.

Cristine87

Originally posted by sunny2005
That is if Melville doesn't rule in sneddons favor to not allow the defense to present those 24 witnesses. but if he does that, then the defense has every right to ask for a mistrial, in other words the judge is saying you cannot defend yourself in my court room.
That's what's so ridiculous & ludacris about the whole thing, Sneddon is basically asking the court to not allow Michael to defend himself. That's bullshit, that interferes with his right to a fair trial!