Official April 18, 2005

HotMJ!

Originally posted by sistahlamb

WOW...
Has the defence ended thier cross-examination of the mother today???
Oh well, if they have, I can't imagine a better time than now.
I think the mother will be on the stand until the end of tomorrow or Wednesday at the very lastest.

I still don't know wiether or not the mother is the prosecution's last witness they are going to call for thier case.
Can somebody clairify this please if they know???

Speaking of crackpot witnesses, is Chris Carter still rotting in Santa Barbara's jail, or has he been shipped back to Vagas?

Anybody know?

Another winner witness courtesy of D.A. Sneddon, lol! :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddumb Shamed

megan23

you know what I hope they do put that fool Carter up there tomorrow, that would be two known criminals in a row and who is on trial again? :lol: :ahha

hot4uMichael

Originally posted by Jacksonaction
Hello!! I llove this forum - thank god something good :)..

I also wanna know how many more wittnesses there can be, where is Debbie??

:)
Time to cover the ass
ahahahahaha

are you evening reading the news....

oh yeah you didn't cause half of your news are made up ahaha go and write about how Debbie testified ahahahahaha

-----

BTW i am back :) my computer at home sill dont work so i am here at school *sighs*

hot4uMichael

She's too credible I can't believe her, she is the one that needs some serious HELP... how come a woman like her have children and keep THEM??? what the **** is she doin?

Jacksonaction

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
Time to cover the ass
ahahahahaha

are you evening reading the news....

oh yeah you didn't cause half of your news are made up ahaha go and write about how Debbie testified ahahahahaha

-----

BTW i am back :) my computer at home sill dont work so i am here at school *sighs*

what?
Well, we know Sneddon is about to call debbie, that's old news girl.
So where is she?
It was simply a question snadderfitta.

Debbie says though she wish nothing but the best for Michael, I do not worry about it.
*mooning*

walmir

I'm from Brazil and I don't know any place who Michael will not recognized here, even indians know who he is, and anyone can make a call in the next public phone, celular and regular phones can be used also, so this complete isolation is not possible even in isolated area, maybe in her imagination Michael would leave with her family in a jungle, but in Amazon forest will find Americans visiting us, there are Americans all over the world and if can't find Americans can find one Brazilian talking in english (is not my case, I'm so bad).

Say "I Know Michael Jackson personally" and press will listen what you want to say, there's no escape.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by walmir
I'm from Brazil and I don't know any place who Michael will not recognized here, even indians know who he is, and anyone can make a call in the next public fone, celular and regular fones can be used also, so this complete isolation is not possible even in isolated area, maybe in her imagination Michael would leave with her family in a jungle, but in Amazon forest will find Americans visiting us, there are Americans all over the world and if can't find Americans can find one Brazilian talking in english (is not my case, I'm so bad).

Say "I Know Michael Jackson personally" and press will listen what you want to say, there's no escape.
Amen! Nice point!

And....
:welcome have a great time here! :D