Official April 18, 2005

Cristine87

Originally posted by aaliyah
From MJJF

Mike Taibbi just say on Daniella's show that Janet originally asked JcPenny for 3 million dollars and for her kids to be in future JcPenny commercials
Oh Lord Jesus, it just keeps getting better & better!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
An attorney named Tony Capozzola has officially asked the Los Angeles DA's office to investigate the mother for welfare fraud, according to the Taibbi report as well.

Aaliyah

From MJJF

An attorney named Tony Capozzola has officially asked the Los Angeles DA's office to investigate the mother for welfare fraud, according to the Taibbi report as well.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by aaliyah
From MJJF

Mike Taibbi
"She had sued originally for 3 million dollars plus, and had asked for other things; that her children be involved in commercials for Penney's et cetera. And was in fact what the lawyer for JC Penney's described as the 'make it go away' number. On the eve of the trial they had a settlement conference and said "what's the minimal amount that will make it go away?" And that was it, $137,000 from Penney's, and $15,000 from Tower Records."

Eh?! OMG. No.

That is it. She needs to write the definitive book on "How To Be A Grifter from A-Z." Get this woman off the stand. Now! This is insane.

Cristine87

Originally posted by whisper
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, wouldn't it be ****ing funny as hell if Mike ended up getting acquited & she ended up going to jail? OMG, that would blow the hell out of everybody.

Aaliyah

52646418.jpg

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cristine87
Oh Lord Jesus, it just keeps getting better & better!

No, it gets worse and worse.

This crap. I'm sure Michael would rather do something else with his life than show up to court because of some bullshit this stupid bitch thought up.

She's mad at Michael for not giving her what she wants.

HeavenSent

She's perjured herself enough. Made a complete mockery of the court. And Melville hasn't put a stop to it yet.

Get her off. I'm tired of reading her one liners.

-MyAngelMJ-

Who is scheduled for tommorow?? Is the cross of JaNUT completed?? Is she going to be the last Prosecution witness???

Lots of doubts .. Please someone clarify..

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ
Who is scheduled for tommorow?? Is the cross of JaNUT completed?? Is she going to be the last Prosecution witness???

Lots of doubts .. Please someone clarify..

That's what I was wondering...

MJISHOT

Originally posted by Cristine87
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, wouldn't it be ****ing funny as hell if Mike ended up getting acquited & she ended up going to jail? OMG, that would blow the hell out of everybody.
that would be funny as hell!

floacist

I just saw Diane Dimond and she was saying what a bad job The Bastard's mother is doing on the stand and even if Michael is guilty she just blew it for Sneddon..I hate Diane just as much as I hate that money grubbing whore of a mother because they would both seriously sell their souls to satan himself for some fame and money.

mjwifey3

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
This has got to be the craziest trial ever! A hot air balloon, come on!

I agree, Melville has got to go.
We should put her and her kids in a hot air balloon so we wouldn't have to put up with their BS! We should throw in diane diamond, nancey disgrace, and sneddumb too!

SpecialJanet25

You know, Janet Arizso made a big mistake when she lash out at Michael like that. Juries do not like combative witness and that remark can come back to haunted her when the defense presents their case. Really bitch, if Michael fooled the world and doesn't care about children, then where are the other children he alleging molested? She made a totally fool of herself and Melville is even dumber fool for letting this happen. I'm tell you all, all hell is going to break loose if something gets worse. Sneddon and his team should be ashamed of themselves for this embrassment they cause on themselves.