Official April 19, 2005

Aaliyah

This was posted by jacksonone on MJNI:

Jackson Defense Investigate Diane Dimond

MICHAEL Jackson's defense is trying to find out if Court TV's Diane Dimond has been nosing around prosecutors.

Newly released documents show that Jackson's lawyers cast a wide net of "discovery" – prosecution evidence entitled to the defense – in July, and asked for any notes made by DA Tom Sneddon of talks he might have had with Dimond.

The TV reporter, who has been a thorn in Jackson's side going back to the 1990s in her years at "Hard Copy," scored the best Jackson story of the year so far.

Back in mid-June, she obtained previously secret documents that fully detailed Jackson's $25 million civil settlement with young accuser in 1993.

DA Sneddon has so far denied the defense's Dimond mining expedition – claiming Jackson's request fell outside the scope of discovery.

Source: New York Post

Eboni

What will happen to these accusing people when Michael Jackson is found innocent?

- I wonder if the same 'Tom Sneddumb' will be there for them.

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by aaliyah

MICHAEL Jackson's defense is trying to find out if Court TV's Diane Dimond has been nosing around prosecutors.

Newly released documents show that Jackson's lawyers cast a wide net of "discovery" – prosecution evidence entitled to the defense – in July, and asked for any notes made by DA Tom Sneddon of talks he might have had with Dimond.

The TV reporter, who has been a thorn in Jackson's side going back to the 1990s in her years at "Hard Copy," scored the best Jackson story of the year so far.

Back in mid-June, she obtained previously secret documents that fully detailed Jackson's $25 million civil settlement with young accuser in 1993.

DA Sneddon has so far denied the defense's Dimond mining expedition – claiming Jackson's request fell outside the scope of discovery.

haha bitch got her ass in trouble! :buttkiss:

sistahlamb

Yeah I heard something about this several weeks ago about her supposedly being the prosecution's "butt monkey", but I'm still not sure if it's true or not.
The defence should be focusing on this trial unless they really have something to prove thier claims and they could request a mistrial if it does.

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by aaliyah

ha!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

Grandmom of Jackson Accuser Talks of Rock Throwing
By Dan Whitcomb and Alexandria Sage

.....And when the brothers finally returned "these children that came were not my grandkids ... They didn't talk to me the same way. They were different kids and even up to now (the elder boy) is not the same child," she said.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=8229911

Maybe Gavin was starting his puberty? At that age they often reject their parents, etc. And it can be sudden.

'Course, that's assuming the grandma isn't lying, which she probably is.

Gavin was bonafide brat long before his mom laid her covetous eyes on Neverland!

:extremely

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Corbett is now trying to cause a member of the jury to get kicked off. He's claiming on Crier Live (court tv) that he talked to someone who claims a juror spoke to a man after church about this "case".

I just think it's all too convenient that Corbett is the one trying to break this news. And it was non-news. She, the juror, just said what the judge had already said, which was George Lopez was very funny on the stand. Even Crier said she doesn't see how this could get someone kicked off. The juror didn't even talk about the substance of the "case".

Of course Corbett got on there feigning outrage and whinying about tax payer dollars and other bull$hit. It was ridiculous to watch him. :lol:

HeavenSent

Corbett, who? Like he's somebody. If anyone should be outraged about tax payer waste, it's the community who's had to pay for this debacle of a case.

Aaliyah

52650653.jpg

52650655.jpg

52650656.jpg

52650657.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Also re: the grand mother's testimony

The prosecution called the counsellor from school to talk about the kid's being absent a lot. But under cross-examination he said that there was no change in the accuser's behavior after he came back from Neverland. Mesereau got him to admit that he was disruptive and disrespectful before he went to Neverland and the same after he came back from Neverland. So I mean, he pretty much blew the grandmother's testimony.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by sistahlamb
The defence should be focusing on this trial unless they really have something to prove thier claims and they could request a mistrial if it does.
The defence IS focused on this trial, what are you talking about?

Dimond has been sticking her nosy ass into Sneddon's quote un quote investigation for far too long. Why does she still have a job? Why is still continuing to get paid off of Michael's name? She's like an expert in the sport of defaming him, she SHOULD be called out. By virtue of her involvement, Dimond s has a lot to do w/unraveling what we all know is utter bull shit-- and dare I say, conspiracy against Michael Jackson. Better we try and deal w/her ass now.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Also re: the grand mother's testimony

The prosecution called the counsellor from school to talk about the kid's being absent a lot. But under cross-examination he said that there was no change in the accuser's behavior after he came back from Neverland. Mesereau got him to admit that he was disruptive and disrespectful before he went to Neverland and the same after he came back from Neverland. So I mean, he pretty much blew the grandmother's testimony.
They need to stop insisting that Neverland changed that boy! I mean just stop it!

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Yeah I heard something about this several weeks ago about her supposedly being the prosecution's "butt monkey", but I'm still not sure if it's true or not.

Mez has said all the long that this was a conspiracy. It won't take long to establish a link between this wench and this case. I'm positive that "Dirty Diana" has her hands all in this soup. She came all the way from NYC to Neverland on the day of the raid. With a three-camera crew, by the way. She gets an interview with the head idiot, TS. She and her crew at CourtTV shape the story in the media and provide a way to bash Jackson witnesses while praising TS's. They make sure the story is played to TS's satisfaction. I think if you were to draw a map of the true conspiracy "Dirty Diana", The Shrink, The Lawyer, The DA, The Tabloids would be at the very center. I think that has to be part of the defense as well.

I have a strong feeling that TS knew this lady was tainted and crazy and decided to use it to his advantage. (I don't know why Mez didn't bring up the late night meeting between TS and "mommy dearest" - He's probably saving that one for TS himself) He gives her money, and gives her someone to constantly push her stories. This is a large conspiracy and Mez has to cast a wide net.

Look at the way they name Culkin and the other alleged victims but still refer to this kid as "Doe" even in court hearings up to the start of trial. I thought it is common practice to shield victims up until they decide that they don't want to be shielded. Is one "victim" more precious that the other. Yes, when one says MJ is guilty and the other says he is innocent.

Bring her triflin' as* in here and let's "go on the record". Oh, and bring those "love letters" with you!! :yuk