Official April 20 2005 thread

sunny2005

As usual, the prosecution witness turned out to be good for the defense. Either the prosecution witnesses are leaches lying for tabloid money, or you have an honest witness that is good for the defense. Either way, the prosecution looks retarded once again. :lol: :sneddoncrybaby

sunny2005

:sneddoncr
Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
What an un-damaging witness.
I think Sneddon thought he had a great witness with this guy because he was in law enforement, but obviously this guy was only good if he wasn't cross examined like in the GJ, surprise sneddy, this is what he gets for pulling a sneeky grand jury violating michaels chance to have a fair pre trial :sneddoncrybaby

Tiger Lilly

"The kids are not allowed to leave. Per Joe" OMG Michael, how dare you not let those children loose where they could get hurt. Soooo in criminating.... *sarcastic*

I just can't believe Michael was ever indicted on this sh!t in the first place. It should never have gotten this far! :careless

:sneddoncr Sneddumb shamed again!

sunny2005

I think Tom Sneddon should stop his case today, not put one more witness on the stand, and just sit down and lick his wounds, his case is finished, done, and his career will be forever remembered as a vindictive prosector who would stop at nothing to frame Michael Jackson.

Eboni

Originally posted by sunny2005
I think Tom Sneddon should stop his case today, not put one more witness on the stand, and just sit down and lick his wounds, his case is finished, done, and his career will be forever remembered as a vindictive prosector who would stop at nothing to frame Michael Jackson.

HALLEUHA TO THAT MY FRIEND!!!!!! :lol:

frozen rose

agrees with all!

That little GaVillian is little idiot and so is that silly Security Guard! So what, Gavin was allowed to walk out of the house! thats not a crime. Its sounds better than being held captive!

sunny2005

Originally posted by Eboni
HALLEUHA TO THAT MY FRIEND!!!!!! :lol:
:sneddoncr The one thing I am so looking forward to when Michael is found innocent, which I am positive he will be, I am going to go to write every letter I can as high up as possible, get as many petitions I can possibly get to push for Santa Barbara Prosecution investigated, I will stop at nothing if it is the last breath I have on this earth. This case should have never been brought up period. It is a terrible injustice to be accused out of thin air by just anybody with a bad track record like these accuser drifters and put a innocent man through pure hell like this. We should all as Michaels fans, fight this even when it is over, to make sure justice is infact served on to the right people this time. I want to see the drifter mother put behind bars for false allegations, extortion, welfare fraud, fraudlent lawsuit against jcpennys. The children taken away from her and put in foster, and given tons of psycho therapy, and also punished for their part in the crime of course. They know right from wrong, they are not little toddlers that didn´t know any better.

Tiger Lilly

:sneddoncr The one thing I am so looking forward to when Michael is found innocent, which I am positive he will be, I am going to go to write every letter I can as high up as possible, get as many petitions I can possibly get to push for Santa Barbara Prosecution investigated, I will stop at nothing if it is the last breath I have on this earth. This case should have never been brought up period. It is a terrible injustice to be accused out of thin air by just anybody with a bad track record like these accuser drifters and put a innocent man through pure hell like this. We should all as Michaels fans, fight this even when it is over, to make sure justice is infact served on to the right people this time. I want to see the drifter mother put behind bars for false allegations, extortion, welfare fraud, fraudlent lawsuit against jcpennys. The children taken away from her and put in foster, and given tons of psycho therapy, and also punished for their part in the crime of course. They know right from wrong, they are not little toddlers that didn´t know any better.
Amen to that sunny! I'd definately be up for that battle!

sunny2005

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Amen to that sunny! I'd definately be up for that battle!
Good for you! glad Michael has the most loyal fans on these boards. I don´t know any other artist that has so many fan clubs and forums as michael :D

I got this from king of pop forum and I am a little confused about it, do you understand this

Motions for tomorrow
Plaintiff's Motion in Limine re: Admission of Expert Testimony on "Battered Women's Syndrome" (Initially heard on January 28,2005. Ruling deferred.)

Plaintiff's Supplemental Motion for the Admission of Additional Evidence Pursuant to Evidence Code Sec. 1108 and 1101(

Plaintiff's Memorandum re: Admissibility of Certain Testimony of Several of Defendant's Proposed Witnesses

Plaintiff's Emergency Motion to Quash Defendant's Subpoena for Manual Ramirez

Defendant's Motion to Admit Evidence of Alleged Sexual Conduct (Initially heard on March 11, 2005. Supplemental Memorandum to be considered.)

Mr. Jackson's Request for Clarification of Media Decorum Order

Access Proponents' Motion Requesting Clairfication of Media Decorum Order
Plaintiff's Motions on Other Evidentiary Matters (To Be Filed April 20, 2005)

CRIMINAL CALENDAR: April 21, 2005

Aaliyah

r3499797143.jpg

r2880674492.jpg

r738807980.jpg

alfredo

Good for you! glad Michael has the most loyal fans on these boards. I don´t know any other artist that has so many fan clubs and forums as michael :D

I got this from king of pop forum and I am a little confused about it, do you understand this

Motions for tomorrow
Plaintiff's Motion in Limine re: Admission of Expert Testimony on "Battered Women's Syndrome" (Initially heard on January 28,2005. Ruling deferred.)

Plaintiff's Supplemental Motion for the Admission of Additional Evidence Pursuant to Evidence Code Sec. 1108 and 1101(

Plaintiff's Memorandum re: Admissibility of Certain Testimony of Several of Defendant's Proposed Witnesses

Defendant's Motion to Admit Evidence of Alleged Sexual Conduct (Initially heard on March 11, 2005. Supplemental Memorandum to be considered.)

Mr. Jackson's Request for Clarification of Media Decorum Order

Access Proponents' Motion Requesting Clairfication of Media Decorum Order
Plaintiff's Motions on Other Evidentiary Matters (To Be Filed April 20, 2005)

CRIMINAL CALENDAR: April 21, 2005

Ok. Who is this cat and why does TS want to shut him up?!

mjwifey3

Originally posted by aaliyah
52662045.jpg

52662047.jpg

Oh... My... Goodness :tooexcite "faints" Michael is soooo fione! The Officer that sneddung so stupidly put on the witness stand today was obviously a defense witness. Doesn't sneddumb talk to these witnesses before he puts them on the stand? Or does he really think that Michael is guilty and that everyone will back his dumb a** up. :sneddoncr Michael's gonna win this case and when he does I'm going out in the streets and tell all those MJ haters that they can :buttkiss: Because Michael is 100% innocent and I'll love him for always :D