Official April 27 2005 thread

sistahlamb

As far as I know she is going to testify about the "Footage You were never meant to see" interview that she was in and the prosecution will say that the whole thing was scripted to support the accuser's mother's story that her rebuttal video was scripted.

You can read more about this on www.MJJSource.com

There's also been alot of talk in the media that the prosecution wants her to tesify about her and Michael's kids and wiether or not they were concievd by artificial insemination--but I think the judge ruled out the testimony about that Monday and I don't think she can talk about it anyway because of a confidentiality agreement that she signed when she dicided to have Mike's kids.

I don't really think that she has anything negative to say about Michael because if there was any doubt in her mind about Michael's innocence regarding the 93 case, why would she marry him???

I don't believe the TFYWNMTS interview was not scripted and this is very likely just a move of desperation on the prosecution's behalf because didn't they say that the accuser's mother was going to be thier last witness???

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see how today's hearing unfolds.

Aaliyah

52702168.jpg

r282212390.jpg

"I don't believe the TFYWNMTS interview was not scripted and this is very likely just a move of desperation on the prosecution's behalf because didn't they say that the accuser's mother was going to be thier last witness???"

Well i have to say is: If the jury got to see the whole 2 hours of " Living with Michael Jackson" Why cant T-mez show the whole 2 hours of TFYNMTS? That way the jury will see good stuff about MJ?

sistahlamb

Well i have to say is: If the jury got to see the whole 2 hours of " Living with Michael Jackson" Why cant T-mez show the whole 2 hours of TFYNMTS? That way the jury will see good stuff about MJ?

Right now the defence cannot present thier own evidence becuase the prosecution is still presenting thier case.

When the defence presents thier case, they'll probably show that program to the jurors.

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I think Meserau has asked the judge if they may show the jurors that program, but he hasn't allowed it--or allowed it yet--but I'm still not sure.

He may ask the judge agian if the jurors can see it.

Well Mez should ask the judge yestrday because today is the day debbi take the stand!! You know what iam trying to say??

sistahlamb

Well Mez should ask the judge yestrday because today is the day debbi take the stand!! You know what iam trying to say??

Yeah I know what youre trying to say but youve forgotton a few things:

The interview that Debbie did on TFYWNMTS program is what the prosecution is trying to prove as a highly scripted interview.

They will show that whole interview in it's unedited version in court today.

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Yeah I know what youre trying to say but youve forgotton a few things:

The interview that Debbie did on TFYWNMTS program is what the prosecution is trying to prove as a highly scripted interview.

They will show that whole interview in it's unedited version in court today.

Who will show it?? Today?? But the judge has not rule on that! Unless she is on the stand for a few days then that would be something!! :sneddoncrybaby :wink