Official April 27 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Whisper
Guthrie is saying that the judge denied a motion to allow the defense to show the outtakes of the Martin Bashir documentary.

Wow.

mjwifey3

Wow! Man just about everybody has either tried, or has, taken advantage of Michael! :nonono: I feel so bad for him! If I was him I would've stopped talking or trying to help people a long time ago. I know that we're suspose to help our fellow man, but damn this is ridiculous! I wish I could just kick everybody's a** that has ever hurt Michael because he doesn't deserve this BS, he's a good guy, a great guy and for people to do these things to him.... it's just disapointing, and sad, :thumbsdow it makes me sick. :sick:

sistahlamb

Guthrie is saying that the judge denied a motion to allow the defense to show the outtakes of the Martin Bashir documentary

Well why the hell not???!!!!!

I can't think of any reason why the defence cannot show that program. I think they really need since the prosecution got to show jurors the Living with Michael Jackson documentary.

But then agian, does the judge mean that they can't show it before Debbie takes the stand? I think that's what he meant by the ruling.

The defence may get to show jurors the outakes when they present thier case.

From CTV board:

SG said that Mes wants to show the outtakes showing Bashir fawning over Jackson. The judge said this is the second time Mes has asked and he is again denying them being shown!

KGN asked about Debbie Rowe. SG said she is expected on the stand today but the phone record people need to get on the stand too. Debbie is expected to talk about the scripting and her rehearsal and direction during the taping. It will be interesting to see, says SG, how far DR will go to corroborate the mother.

Hasn't the jury seen this? Mez just wanted to show it again and I think the judge said no to additional viewings

Well then maybe Mez can show "The footage you were never meant to see" right??

Damm the da has turn everything around and made it look bad on mike.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Well why the hell not???!!!!!

I can't think of any reason why the defence cannot show that program. I think they really need since the prosecution got to show jurors the Living with Michael Jackson documentary.

But then agian, does the judge mean that they can't show it before Debbie takes the stand? I think that's what he meant by the ruling.

The defence may get to show jurors the outakes when they present thier case.

I'd say....oh well. It's just like denying the prosecutor's Kassim Abdool's ficitional story.

The documentary, uncut or cut, will still show the truth.

sistahlamb

Well then maybe Mez can show "The footage you were never meant to see" right??

Damm the da has turn everything around and made it look bad on mike.

Yeah the defence will get to show that program when the defence presents thier case.

Are there any pics of Debbie Rowe coming into the courtroom???
I heard she's in there now.

mjwifey3

Damm the da has turn everything around and made it look bad on mike.[/QUOTE]
Yeah but it never works! :lol: :sneddoncr

Tiger Lilly

but prosecutors were expected to soon call Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who is in a family court battle with him over visitation of their two children.
I hope it's visitation and not custody. Sounds like it is visitation. :)

The testimony of Hamid Moslehi did not support an account by the boy's mother, who alleges she was forced to closely follow a script praising Jackson as part of a scheme in which her family was held captive to get their help in rebutting a damaging television documentary about Jackson.

Moslehi testified that the boy, his brother and sister were at his house for two or three hours before the taping began and he saw them playing but not rehearsing. He said the mother was there for about an hour before the taping and that he did not see her reading or rehearsing either.
Hell yeh! :D Another witness backfires on old Sneddy-pooh! :lol:

Also Tuesday, a travel consultant testified that she was asked to arrange a one-way trip to Brazil for the family, but the journey was abruptly canceled.
I think it'll be interesting to know exactly when the flight was cancelled (if it was ever booked). Wouldn't it be good if it was cancelled after Michael and co. started getting suspicious of the grifters?

HeavenSent

Please use source url's for ALL articles that you wish to post. Any article w/out one will be deleted.

Any article that isn't from a reputable source, ie the Associated Press, newspapers (not tabloid) or from online cable/network sites, don't even bother posting, period.