Official April 27 2005 thread

HeavenSent

The testimony of Hamid Moslehi did not support an account by the boy's mother, who alleges she was forced to closely follow a script praising Jackson as part of a scheme in which her family was held captive to get their help in rebutting a damaging television documentary about Jackson.

Moslehi testified that the boy, his brother and sister were at his house for two or three hours before the taping began and he saw them playing but not rehearsing. He said the mother was there for about an hour before the taping and that he did not see her reading or rehearsing either.
My, what a surprise! :lol:

Aaliyah

52702631.jpg

52702638.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Was that ticket to Brazil one-way or not? There are conflicting reports on that.
Jordan:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/26/j...rial/index.html

Travel adviser's testimony supports Brazil trip
Sources: Singer's ex-wife to testify Wednesday
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 Posted: 6:01 PM EDT (2201 GMT)

Plans to send family to Brazil
Montgomery testified that on February 25, 2003, Marc Schaffel, then-president of Jackson's Neverland Valley Entertainment, asked her to book one-way reservations to Sao Paulo for the accuser and his mother, sister and brother, with a departure date of March 1. Schaffel also had her make a separate, round-trip reservation for him, she said.

Montgomery also said that while Schaffel wanted one-way tickets for the family, she had to book a return trip for them, using an "arbitrary" date, because Brazil doesn't allow U.S. citizens to travel there on one-way tickets.

However, while reservations were made, the tickets for the family were never actually purchased because Schaffel told her their plans had changed, Montgomery said. She said she did not know if Schaffel himself went to Brazil.

The prosecution has charged that the trip to Brazil was part of a conspiracy by Jackson and five unindicted co-conspirators, including Schaffel, to control and intimidate the family after the broadcast of "Living With Michael Jackson," a television documentary by British journalist Martin Bashir that showed Jackson holding hands with his accuser.

The accuser's mother had previously testified that she was told by Jackson's associates that her family would have to go to Brazil for their own safety because she had done an inadequate job during the taping of a rebuttal video, shot about five days before Montgomery says Schaffel asked her to book the tickets.

Montgomery said she never talked to anyone in the accuser's family about the trip, nor did she speak about it with Jackson.

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Yeah it was great! Thank You! It would have been better though if I could have spent it with Michael, or even if I woke up and this whole case turned out to be just a really bad nightmare!

Ha Ha....leave it up to you to make such comments :lol:

-We'd all love for this SCAM to come to an end but don't worry it soon shall. :sneddoncr

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Misunderstanding:

Enlightening:

The defense cannot use the footage UNTIL they present their case.
Jordan, where did you get this? I hope it's true. If they can't show the vid right now then no big deal, but if they can still show it later then that's great! :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Misunderstanding:

Enlightening:

The defense cannot use the footage UNTIL they present their case.

How do you know that??
not picking on you, but please utilize the "QUOTE" button if you want to capture other people's posts.

Thanks.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Jordan, where did you get this? I hope it's true. If they can't show the vid right now then no big deal, but if they can still show it later then that's great! :D

MJJF and KOPBoard have discussed it and pretty much confirmed it! :)

There's also been alot of talk in the media that the prosecution wants her to tesify about her and Michael's kids and wiether or not they were concievd by artificial insemination

Although that it has already been stated that the judge may have ruled against the prosecutions plea to discuss this specific topic, I still don't understand why they would have tried to clarify these details as they have no relevance to the case that they are presenting.