Official April 27 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
I don't know if the Fox 411 was already posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154754,00.html

Myyyy goodness. This man gets under my skin. Her visitation schedule was taken away? There was none!! She signed them away!

Damn, does he not know that? She even said in Take 2 that she doesn't see them. She mentioned that if they needed her, she'd be there...that's about it.

Wow. This fool.

Macaulay Culkin has nothing to do with this situation. Michael and Macaulay haven't even spoken much since this case started, but Macaulay's own admission.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Myyyy goodness. This man gets under my skin. Her visitation schedule was taken away? There was none!! She signed them away!

Damn, does he not know that? She even said in Take 2 that she doesn't see them. She mentioned that if they needed her, she'd be there...that's about it.

Wow. This fool.

Macaulay Culkin has nothing to do with this situation. Michael and Macaulay haven't even spoken much since this case started, but Macaulay's own admission.

I'm a little confused. Are you talking about Friedman?

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
That means she will say good stuff.

U mean Debbie Rowe? :D

Just a friendly suggestion, could you maybe talk and say things more clearer? lol. Sorry, I just had to ask. It's kinda confusing.

The defense cannot use the footage UNTIL they present their case.

I think it's only fair that the judge allows the defense to present this documentation to the jury because it reveals that, Michael was being unfairly portrayed through the usuage of heavy editorial techniques.

Tiger Lilly

In the interview, which will likely be played back today for the jury, Drew asked Rowe pointed questions about Jackson's sexuality, their sex life, their marriage, her role as a parent, Jackson's parenting skills and a lot of other subjects that would certainly not have surfaced in a controlled setting. Her answers were often evasive and not exactly flattering to Jackson.

After the video was done, Drew – who's on the defense list of possible witnesses – came back and asked to see the finished tape so he could make a transcript of the interview for The Globe. Sources tell me the "script" Sneddon will produce in court today is actually that transcript.

"You can see the time code on it," my source said. "Sneddon just doesn't get it. That script was made after the interview, not before."
So this is Sneddon's game, huh? He's completely lost the plot! He can stand there and claim that's a transcript from before the interview but sooner or later someone's gonna come along and put him straight, esp if there's a time code on it. Anyone can see that! This won't hold up at all.

Eboni

I remember reading an interview with Debbie Rowe and when the question was raised about sex with Michael, she became 'annoyed' now what if the prosecution ask her those kinds of questions??

-Will she become offended?

-Frankly though I don't see why they'd bring up such topics but then again we're talking about the 'Michael Jackson case' right? Anything sleazy and underminding by the prosecution goes. :yuk

Aaliyah

Michael Jackson close to testifying

April 28, 2005

Michael Jackson will likely take the witness stand at his ongoing child sex trial, a lawyer for the pop icon's parents said overnight.

Debra Opri told Fox News that Jackson's lead defence attorney, Thomas Mesereau, was known for allowing his clients to testify in their own defence.

"Look for it here," Opri told the cable news network.

"I really think Michael Jackson will take this opportunity, this case, this place, to rehabilitate his reputation," said Opri, who has been advising Jackson's parents, Joseph and Katherine, during their son's trial.

The prosecution is expected to wrap up its case against Jackson later this week.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15110...74-1702,00.html

A

Anonymous

Yes Jordan, I'm talking about Roger Friedman. That fool. Did you not catch all the other BS in that article?

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by aaliyah
Michael Jackson close to testifying

April 28, 2005

Michael Jackson will likely take the witness stand at his ongoing child sex trial, a lawyer for the pop icon's parents said overnight.

Debra Opri told Fox News that Jackson's lead defence attorney, Thomas Mesereau, was known for allowing his clients to testify in their own defence.

"Look for it here," Opri told the cable news network.

"I really think Michael Jackson will take this opportunity, this case, this place, to rehabilitate his reputation," said Opri, who has been advising Jackson's parents, Joseph and Katherine, during their son's trial.

The prosecution is expected to wrap up its case against Jackson later this week.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15110...74-1702,00.html

Frankly, I appreciate Opri standing by Michael, but she is just creating hype and can't confirm anything...

A

Anonymous

WTF is Michael being prosecuted for other people's bullshit?

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Yes Jordan, I'm talking about Roger Friedman. That fool. Did you not catch all the other BS in that article?

Kinda.

There are somedays where he is wacko.

I can't stand his articles about Mike's finances and stuff like that. However, I do appreciate the fact that he has taken into consideration that this case is a piece of $hit. (notice the money sign for the S)