Official April 28 2005 thread

Originally posted by Cristine87
You know, you as a prosecutor, have a ****ed up case when all your witnesses become defense witnesses!

Youre right i wonder what the repoters at court tv will say when the DA wraps his case??

look, at the end of the day she totally helped mj out in his hour of need. just look what shes done for him. she played sneddon and the prosecution, making them think she was going to testify against mj, purposely making them think that, so that she could get on the stand and help him out. brilliant

She trick the da into thinking she was going to make headlines for the da. She made headlines for MJ!! :mjblue

mar and deiter invited debbie to lunch at the ivy to tell her michael had shunned them, they wernt allowed to attend the finacial meeting, they tell her that michael
doesnt want toassociate with her and he wont let her see the kids, they secretly invite the media to tape or photograph the lunch, then they go and tell mj ive been talking to debbie she is pissed at you, she is going to fight to get your kids back,

they tricked mike and debbie and played them against each other
and michael actaully thought that she had turned on him and was taking the kids away by getting her parental rights back. they spoke through lawyers
and never spoke to ecah other each of them thinking the other was mad

HeavenSent

Originally posted by koprulestheworld

She trick the da into thinking she was going to make headlines for the da. She made headlines for MJ!! :mjblue
She didn't "trick" anyone, she got up there and told the answers as they were asked. It was Sneddon who played himself. Had he done his job, he would have never called on her! God, he's so dumb.

Youre right i wonder what the repoters at court tv will say when the DA wraps his case??
Who cares about those rodents. They can say what they want. Lord only hopes that after a while people are gonna quit listening.

Eboni

mar and deiter invited debbie to lunch at the ivy to tell her michael had shunned them, they wernt allowed to attend the finacial meeting, they tell her that michael
doesnt want toassociate with her and he wont let her see the kids, they secretly invite the media to tape or photograph the lunch, then they go and tell mj ive been talking to debbie she is pissed at you, she is going to fight to get your kids back,

they tricked mike and debbie and played them against each other
and michael actaully thought that she had turned on him and was taking the kids away by getting her parental rights back. they spoke through lawyers
and never spoke to ecah other each of them thinking the other was mad

Hmmmmm.......

You know that does have a bit of logic to it.

-With all that's been going on, you just can't rule that out huh?! :idontknow

Off_the_wall

wow Debbie really came thru for Michael today.

''She started to cry and said there's my Michael and she took a moment to compose herself and then she said there's the Michael everyone else sees.''
This statement really touched me.

In fact, she was asked, "do you still like Michael?" She said, "yes, I still consider him a friend if he'd talk to me."
I feel kinda bad for her and I hope that after this her and Michael can sort out their 'issues' and be friends again if only for the kids,

Jackson's Ex-Wife Calls Him a Great Father By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent
47 minutes ago

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...michael_jackson

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Michael Jackson's ex-wife Deborah Rowe testified Thursday at his child molestation trial that Jackson is a "great person and a great father" and that some of the pop star's associates are "vultures" trying to exploit him.

Rowe's testimony resumed for a second day under a cloud as Judge Rodney Melville considered an unexplained defense request to strike her testimony. But after a morning of more testimony favorable to Jackson, defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. suddenly withdrew the request.

Her testimony was sometimes teary, sometimes salty and sarcastic. At one point she said, "Damn you" to prosecutors in an apparent misunderstanding about a question. She also acknowledged she has said she believes Jackson is easily manipulated.

Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson's children, seemed to lament the state of their relationship when Mesereau asked if she still considered Jackson a friend.

"Yeah," she said, adding, "if he'd talk to me."

She became tearful when she described her feelings about Jackson.

"There's different Michaels. There's like my Michael and the Michael that everyone else sees," she said.

On Wednesday, Rowe contradicted what the prosecution promised the jury she would say about a video made on the pop star's behalf.

Rowe also testified that she had not been truthful about everything in her videotaped interview but said she could not remember specific areas where she had been dishonest. In addition, she said she made the video in hopes of seeing her children and renewing a relationship with Jackson.

The reason for the defense request to strike her testimony was not disclosed.

Rowe was a nurse for a Jackson doctor when they married in 1996, and they had two children together – 8-year-old Prince Michael and 7-year-old Paris.

The couple filed for divorce after three years of marriage, and Rowe is now locked in a family-court dispute over visitation with their children. Jackson has a third child, Prince Michael II, whose mother has remained anonymous.

Jackson is accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in February or March 2003, giving him alcohol and conspiring to hold the accuser's family captive to get them to rebut a documentary in which the singer said he lets children sleep in his bed.

Prosecutors called Rowe to bolster their claim that the accuser's family was forced to make the rebuttal documentary. District Attorney Tom Sneddon had said Rowe would tell the jury that her remarks were scripted in a separate rebuttal video she made praising Jackson.

But Rowe denied Wednesday that her remarks were scripted or rehearsed. She said she agreed to make the video because she wanted to help the singer and she also hoped to see their two children.

Prosecutor Ron Zonen asked a series of questions Thursday about statements Rowe made on the tape that were not true.

She acknowledged that she represented herself as part of Jackson's family even though at that time she was not. But she said she did consider herself part of the family.

Asked why she was willing to help Jackson, she said, "I was eager to do it because I would get to see my children and possibly renew a relationship with Mr. Jackson."

Zonen also asked a question designed to show she had no recent knowledge of Jackson's parenting skills at the time of the interview.

"How long had it been since you had seen your children?" Zonen asked.

"About 2 1/2 years," she said.

Rowe also used an expletive to describe Jackson associate Marc Schaffel, one of the men named as unindicted co-conspirators in the case. Asked about the relationship of Schaffel and two other alleged co-conspirators to Jackson, she said, "I think they're opportunistic vultures

Yep hard words right??

report from Cardoza:

she said she has an affection for Michael.
defense team should send thank you to judge for denying the motion to strike cuz it turns out she did such a good job.
after cross T-Mez withdrew the motion to strike testimony.
she distanced Michael from his handlers.
she said handlers were opportunistic.
she said Michael is a brilliant business man.
she single handedly destoyed DA's cons. theory in this case.
she wasnt effective at all for the prosecution.
Cardoza has no idea why the DA even put her on the stand. The prosecution coulda came back and said 'hey Debbie you told us before pretrial that you were indeed scripted so why are you changing your mind now? The DA didnt do that so that, so could mean that Debbie never discussed any of what she was going to say with the DA. DA made terrible assumptions in this case.

some stupid journalist from a panel on UK television just said that Debbie Rowe could be being paid by MJ to say positive things!! What a crock. Some people just can't handle or accept in any way, shape or form that MJ is innocent. If the news is good then they either ignore it or try to spin it into a negative

Eboni

Uh.....remember the 'ARVIZO GANG'......

-This 'case' is still about them right......

-I know all these witnesses are suppose to be links but gosh....

-I made that comment to stress that the DA is running around in circles with this 'case' and making everyone a bit dizzy....

-I hope the jury realizes that.

According to a undecided poster on Court TV board, there is buzz in Santa Maria that the prosecution has a smoking gun?!

The "smoking gun" that people keep referring to is Rudy Provencio. Here's the run-down of what Sneddon said Rudy will testify about when called to the stand (taken from a recent court filing):

---
Provencio will testify he is familiar with Jackson's signature and initials and will authenticate that a work agreement worth hundreds of thousands of dollars was signed by both Jackson and Schaffel.

Provencio will testify that he personally faxed a document for Schaffel to Schaffel's attorney Thomas Byrne. The document conveys rights from Michael Jackson to Marc Schaffel for the song, "What More Can I Give."

A Neverland Valley Entertainment Balance Sheet for the song, "What More Can I Give" will provide circumstantial corroboration of Rudy Provencio's statements regarding the fact that Schaffel and Jackson were business partners.

Provencio will testify that e-mails were sent from Kathryn Milofsky to Schaffel about the February 2003 crisis. Ms. Milofsky is a media source for Schaffel that kept him informed about the scope of the disaster that was confronting Jackson during the LWMJ period.

Provencio will authenticate the handwriting of a document which contains notes about family and co-conspirators -- that the hand-writing is that of Marc Schaffel.

Provencio will authenticate that a hand-written message on the back of a FAX reads, "Take care of Janet and family $ - fund for children remain a family w/-him Make arrangement for vacation will I soon follow," was written by Marc Shaffel.

Provencio will testify that during the alleged conspiracy, two cars were rented to move the Arvizo family around (by Marc Schaffel)

Provencio will testify that the Britto Party was a party held at Neverland that was organized by Marc Schaffel in the fall of 2003. The prosecution seized a signed check to Paul Hugo for $50,000 pertaining to the Neverland party.

Eboni

Yep hard words right??

report from Cardoza:

she said she has an affection for Michael.
defense team should send thank you to judge for denying the motion to strike cuz it turns out she did such a good job.
after cross T-Mez withdrew the motion to strike testimony.
she distanced Michael from his handlers.
she said handlers were opportunistic.
she said Michael is a brilliant business man.
she single handedly destoyed DA's cons. theory in this case.
she wasnt effective at all for the prosecution.
Cardoza has no idea why the DA even put her on the stand. The prosecution coulda came back and said 'hey Debbie you told us before pretrial that you were indeed scripted so why are you changing your mind now? The DA didnt do that so that, so could mean that Debbie never discussed any of what she was going to say with the DA. DA made terrible assumptions in this case.

some stupid journalist from a panel on UK television just said that Debbie Rowe could be being paid by MJ to say positive things!! What a crock. Some people just can't handle or accept in any way, shape or form that MJ is innocent. If the news is good then they either ignore it or try to spin it into a negative

.....Probably they are family to Diane Dumbass or Nasty Disgrace????

... :lol: :lol:

They make me :sick:

Cristine87

According to a undecided poster on Court TV board, there is buzz in Santa Maria that the prosecution has a smoking gun?!

The "smoking gun" that people keep referring to is Rudy Provencio. Here's the run-down of what Sneddon said Rudy will testify about when called to the stand (taken from a recent court filing):

---
Provencio will testify he is familiar with Jackson's signature and initials and will authenticate that a work agreement worth hundreds of thousands of dollars was signed by both Jackson and Schaffel.

Provencio will testify that he personally faxed a document for Schaffel to Schaffel's attorney Thomas Byrne. The document conveys rights from Michael Jackson to Marc Schaffel for the song, "What More Can I Give."

A Neverland Valley Entertainment Balance Sheet for the song, "What More Can I Give" will provide circumstantial corroboration of Rudy Provencio's statements regarding the fact that Schaffel and Jackson were business partners.

Provencio will testify that e-mails were sent from Kathryn Milofsky to Schaffel about the February 2003 crisis. Ms. Milofsky is a media source for Schaffel that kept him informed about the scope of the disaster that was confronting Jackson during the LWMJ period.

Provencio will authenticate the handwriting of a document which contains notes about family and co-conspirators -- that the hand-writing is that of Marc Schaffel.

Provencio will authenticate that a hand-written message on the back of a FAX reads, "Take care of Janet and family $ - fund for children remain a family w/-him Make arrangement for vacation will I soon follow," was written by Marc Shaffel.

Provencio will testify that during the alleged conspiracy, two cars were rented to move the Arvizo family around (by Marc Schaffel)

Provencio will testify that the Britto Party was a party held at Neverland that was organized by Marc Schaffel in the fall of 2003. The prosecution seized a signed check to Paul Hugo for $50,000 pertaining to the Neverland party.
Does any of this prove that Michael conspired to hold these people hostage? No, it does not! The prosecutions case is just shot to hell at this point & it's nearing it's end. Their witnesses are all contradicting eachother & now, Debbie just blew up in their faces. The jury must be confused about all this. I cannot wait for the defense to present their case, if the prosecution stops stalling & wraps their damn case!

Tiger Lilly

---

Some "bombshell"..... :bustbubbl

I thought it was debbie who will be the last witness?? Maybe sneedy did not like what he saw so he will end it up with rudy??

According to Laura Ingle, Sneddon and the prosecutors took Debbie Rowe out to dinner at a very fancy restaurant last night (The Hitching Post)

That expensive meal didn't seem to turn Debbie around.

Mack Dogg

UK journalists suck!!