Official April 28 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Since things are looking so good for Michael, now it's time for the haters to go full steam about Michael's surgeries, his "bleached" skin and his umbrella man. I mean, really go at it full steam.

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Since things are looking so good for Michael, now it's time for the haters to go full steam about Michael's surgeries, his "bleached" skin and his umbrella man. I mean, really go at it full steam.

Yes you are right? Are they ( reporters) doing that?

:bleh:

Eboni

Originally posted by Cristine87
Does any of this prove that Michael conspired to hold these people hostage? No, it does not! The prosecutions case is just shot to hell at this point & it's nearing it's end. Their witnesses are all contradicting eachother & now, Debbie just blew up in their faces. The jury must be confused about all this. I cannot wait for the defense to present their case, if the prosecution stops stalling & wraps their damn case!

Amen to that!!! :thumbsup

-The 'persecution' is just stalling and confusing everyone, I really dislike the lot of them.

-They have proven nothing so far that can put Michael Jackson in jail.

-......JACKASSES!!!!!!!

Eboni

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Hey that's so true...but you know what...

-Who cares what they might start saying about Michael Jackson??

-They've been hating for years and we still LOVE him...

-The more they hate the STRONGER we'll LOVE!!!!

-Go Michael, and keep your head UP!!!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Wait dont go!!! LOL will mess cross em her ?? On fridaY?
He already did....

Are you talking about Rudy or Debbie?

A

Anonymous

This is great. Debbie Rowe can be my new best friend.

Damn, I swear if MJ and her don't reconcile after this, I'll beat someones ass. (Maybe MJ's)

:laugh

A

Anonymous

I'm kinda irritated at what I'm reading...how they are all now trashing her. This is a preview of what we will be dealing with when the defense presents it's case.

Tiger Lilly

Thank you for the vid whisper!

You know, I feel like eating every bad thing I've been saying about Debbie these past few months. =s

senecajackson

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Thank you for the vid whisper!

You know, I feel like eating every bad thing I've been saying about Debbie these past few months. =s

I feel the same!
...we should've known that she was gonna be on MJ's side!
Brilliant way of proving all of us wrong Deb!
Sneddo got a slap right across the face! :thumbsup