Official April 29 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

Why is there not a hearing on Monday???

Anyway, it sucks that the judge allowed those two books to be admitted as evidence even though one was a book sent to him from a fan and the other had an inscription written it by Michael, which you can read more about in this thread.

But the prosecution argued that the first book had 90% of nude/sexually explict images and the other only had 10%, and that's why the judge allowed it in.

But were these books checked for fingerprints and/or DNA in 1993 and/or 2003???
Has any of the hundreds of kids the police dept. interviewed claimed that Michael showed them one of these 2 books??? Hell NO.
I think the defence will argue these things when they present thier case.

Tiger Lilly

1590560353.jpg

“If boys are ever to become real men before they blow up the planet, this sharp, clear, disturbing exposé...is the first long step.”–Robert Lipsyte, New York Times

“[Miedzian] does demonstrate beautifully...that American culture asks an awful lot of parents. We’re trying to raise children who are self-reliant, inquisitive, and sensitive to others’ feelings, when toys, television, and video games pay unblinking homage to macho toughness in the extreme.” –Parenting Magazine

How "bad" does that book look? Puh-leeease! :makesense: The site I found that book has it in amongst parenting books!

Tiger Lilly

Trial shown 'nude boy' books

Michael Jackson's child molestation trial was shown two large books seized from the singer's Neverland ranch, both filled with pictures of nude boys.

Los Angeles police took them in 1993 during an investigation into abuse allegations made by Jordy Chandler, who was later awarded a multi-million dollar out of court settlement.

The first book was called Boys Will Be Boys, and the cover showed boys wearing swimming trunks jumping into a pool. It was inscribed with a message from a fan.

The second, The Boy: A Photographic Essay, featured many pictures of boys in various states of undress. It was apparently signed by Jackson himself, and said: "Look at the true spirit and joy in the boys' faces. This is the life I never had. This is the life I want for my children."

The court, in Santa Maria, California, was also shown the related search warrant and a picture of the cabinet from which they were taken. The defence had unsuccessfully argued that the books were irrelevant to the current case and would unfairly prejudice the jury.

Jackson lawyer, Robert Sanger, said it was "just plain stale" to introduce such old evidence.

"The books were kept in a locked cabinet and there is no evidence that any of the books were shown to any of the people in any of the cases," he said.

Prosecutors said one book contained around 90% pictures of nude boys and the other, around 10%.

The prosecution is expected to wrap up its case against Jackson next Tuesday.

Jackson denies all 10 charges against him. The trial continues.

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=a...ae=windows-1252

Blah....

Eboni

Such a frenzy about these two books???

-Like Sanger said "just plain stale" :thumbsdow

-And not to mention DESPERATE!!!!! :sneddoncr

Eboni

Originally posted by DaNcInG mAcHiNe
Cant believe sneddumb considers this to be evidence.

Ofcourse he did.....

-You seem to have forgotten that he's a bonifide JACKASS!!!!!

:sneddoncr :sneddoncr

Eboni

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover
I'm just watin' on T-Mez to do his thing.
He gon' blow this shit right out the water!

-When he does start to his thing, do you think that they'll be as much hype as there was when the 'PERSECUTION' was....well....doing whatever it is they were doing??? :idontknow

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Chile, then Dimond said something about it being published in the 1960s. I know "The Boy: A Photographic Essay" was published in 1964. That's the one that was sent to him by a fan named Rhonda in 1983. But I'm not sure about the other one.

minnie michael

Originally posted by aaliyah
2005-04-29T211748Z_01_SMT10_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

look at this cuteness..Michael..aww :tooexcite :tooexcite

i love the way papa Joe hold Michael's shoulder..he love his lil Mike.. :thumbsup

and Seemmemdoon is crazy..that book about boys from 60's.. i donot know what to say..where is new evidence?? that book is too old to remember..on the other hand that's a book about children's pure joy..that's totally legal and innocent..Seddoon is mad.. :sneddoncr

i miss Debbie..heard of Mike was very emotional yesterday and had tears..that's why we love him , he has a tender sweet soft heart..right..he knows how to do with Debbie..donot worry..we love him..

SpecialJanet25

You know as angry as I am now about Melville's stupid ruling to let harmless, legal art books in, it just shows you how much of a witchhunt this is. Now, the prosecutors are claiming he likes looking at nude boys and he prey on them? Okay where are the other boys he alleging prey on? What does this books prove? NOTHING! They are trying make the jury look stupid by saying this art books are fit for a peodphile. This is not a trial for justice. Its a lynching, witchhunt trial.

minnie michael

yes speicaljanet..all of those people do just can prove how low and how childish and how silly how desperate they are..this is not a case..everybody can see that..this is just a game about a bunch of silly bloody savagely white people wanna get a famous black genius down..but they canot do that..they canot do those illegal, ugly things in front of GOD's justice..believe in our clear hearts..believe in every words Michael told us..

so many famous, greatest black genius had to went through this trouble.. Michael told us he got strength through those genius..

innoence is innocence, no matter how those people try to make Mike look bad..how they twisted the truth, how they tell those silly stories..truth is truth..just like great music, never die..

support Michael forever.. :thumbsup :thumbsup