Official April 29 2005 Thread

Aaliyah

52735256.jpg

Originally posted by IrishFaery
:lol: Just trying to get a message out any way they can, I guess.

LOL, I met a couple of them when I was there during the jury selection....the girl I met told me she wasn't neccessarily a fan (although the friend she went with was)--she was just touting her message at the courthouse because "it's the only place where we can get the media eye on it". And I definitely think she has a point, as the media is focusing much more on this "case" nonsense than the mess over in Iraq, it seems... :extremely And hey, peace is a message Michael most definitely is in favor of and stands for, so hell, why not, right? :D :lol:

And damn, Michael be lookin' FINNNE today! But then again, when DOESN'T he? :lol: SUCKS that that book was let in though...what the hell does that prove anyway? Oh well...we will still privail in the end.. :thumbsup :popcorn

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
And hey, peace is a message Michael most definitely is in favor of and stands for, so hell, why not, right? :D :lol:
That's exactly the way I saw it. :) I don't think Michael would mind as he's openly an anti-war supporter too. :rose: People get their message out anyway they can. I remember at a demo in London we tried to crash a Harry Potter premiere because there were TV reporters there. :lol:

52734389.jpg

OMG, that SMILE....reminds me a lot of the way he looked at me when I *officially* met him.... :faint: :tooexcite :lol:

Awwww....the memories...

Could that man get any more beautiful ??...:inlove

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
That's exactly the way I saw it. :) I don't think Michael would mind as he's openly an anti-war supporter too. :rose: People get their message out anyway they can. I remember at a demo in London we tried to crash a Harry Potter premiere because there were TV reporters there. :lol:

Yep..:) And from what I could see that day, he seemed to rather like those signs! :D

And LOL@ you all crashing the Harry Potter premiere for Michael!! Too cute!!! :lol: :thumbsup