Official April 4 2005 thread

HotMJ!

Witness Says Jackson Molested Him in 1990
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - In a halting, emotion-choked voice, the son of Michael Jackson's former housekeeper testified Monday that the pop star molested him during a tickling game in 1990.

The 24-year-old man was called to the stand as prosecutors in the current molestation case against Jackson began trying to show the jury that the singer has a habit of molesting boys.

Habit of "molesting" boys... or TICKLING them?

And for THIS he needed therapy? And EVEN after therapy, he's all choked up with emotion just RECOUNTING this? Yet when it "happened" he didn't think it was wrong, 'cause he was only seven, but "probably" did think it was weird, but not super-weird??

Now he and mommy are rich (2.4 million $$$) from all this TRAUMA?

Why does this story TICKLE me to DEATH? :extremely

:yuk

HeavenSent

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Now wait just a da*m minute: he doesn't tell anyone about all this until police shows up at his pad in '93. Up until then, he only had $100 for his "adventure." then he recieved a $2.4 million settlement in '94? You're right, it does seem like someone told him he was molested. My money is on the police telling him.
Yep. Someone's being coached. this sickens me.

That 3 to 10 minute b.s. is too unreal. Sounds like he was clock watching just like G mama when she said she was fondled @ JC Penney's up to 7 minutes or whatever crap she claimed it to be.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by HotMJ!
Habit of "molesting" boys... or TICKLING them?

And for THIS he needed therapy? And EVEN after therapy, he's all choked up with emotion just RECOUNTING this? Why does this story TICKLE me to DEATH? :extremely

:yuk
HE WAS COACHED. REPEAT. HE WAS COACHED!

What victim says their accuser has a habit of molesting boys, Huh?! F*ck. How the hell would he know, and even more, why would he put himself in the position to be molested if Mike was so big and bad? No, he was told to say this by someone who promised him a payday. Plain and simple. I'm so sick of this.

Lord Jesus, please bring on tomorrow.

UGH.

Cristine87

Ok, you mean to tell me that tickling is molestation? He's breakin down on the stand because he was tickled? All this bullshit because he was tickled? Oh, the humanity!

HeavenSent

on a lovelier note: I keep hearing about the roses that the fans will be giving him today, and it's about the one thing truly making my heart beat right now. I can just imagine his face when he gets them. :)

The cross that continues tomorrow should be sooooooooo interesting. :popcorn

-MyAngelMJ-

Can't wait for tommorow when Mez beats the s*** out of Jason and make him speak the truth. Who is the f*** is he trying to convince that he is good church going guy. If that the truth then God's gonna punish him for bad-mouthing his incredible creation "Michael".

HotMJ!

Witness Says Jackson Molested Him in 1990
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

SANTA MARIA, Calif.

....As he began to describe the alleged molestation he apologized to prosecutor Ron Zonen for his halting testimony and said: "This took a lot of counseling to get over, just to let you know."

....The witness said that Jackson touched him in that incident for two or three minutes and that he remembered thinking, "I should probably go." Asked whom he first told of the incident, the witness said, "Probably God."

ROTFLMAO!!

He was 7 and the first person he told wasn't his momma... it... was... GOD?

At 7 he's already telling stuff straight into GOD'S ear??*

Oh, but I think I'll DIE of LAUGHTER!!

Talk about pouring it on! This is hilarious! It's right out of a DIME NOVEL, for Chis'sakes! It's positively DICKENSONIAN!

Only the idiots on Court TV will lap this up!! Only them. I can't believe even the MEDIA will fall for this lying CRAP! :crackingu

* No, wait, there's already a contradiction! He later stated he first told it to the POLICE!
Quick, pen a note to Mez about this! :crackingu

A

Anonymous

1990s accuser tells tearfully of alleged abuse by Michael Jackson

16 minutes ago U.S. National - AFP

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...us_050404213015

SANTA MARIA, United States (AFP) - The son of Michael Jackson's former housekeeper wept as he accused the star of molesting him three times between the ages of seven and 10.

In stunning and explosive testimony, the 24-year-old man choked back tears as he told jurors in Jackson's child sex trial how the superstar allegedly fondled his genitals between 1987 and 1990.

"This is so much harder than I thought," the man said, wiping his eyes with a tissue as he recalled the alleged incidents.

"It's embarrassing then, and its embarrassing now."

The man's claim marks the first of five cases of alleged earlier child abuse by Jackson that the jury -- which could jail Jackson for up to 20-years if he is convicted of abusing a 13-year-old boy two years ago -- will hear about at the star's trial in California.

The former youth pastor, who said he had undergone five years of psychological counselling following the alleged abuse, said that Jackson had twice fondled him through his clothes and that on the third he put his hand into the 10-year-old boy's shorts.

That incident took place when the pair were playing video games in the amusement arcade at Jackson's Neverland Ranch after the star began tickling the boy, the alleged victim claimed.

"He reached on my leg, then he reached up to my privates," he said indicating that Jackson touched his testicles for about two or three minutes after putting his hand up the leg of his shorts.

During the claimed abuse, the boy -- who won an out of court settlement worth a reported two million dollars from Jackson in 1994 -- said he was thinking: "I should probably go."

He said he did not rememeber how the alleged abuse ended and said he thought about it but avoided thinking about it immediately and could hardly bring himself to talk about it when he was interviewed by police in connection with fresh child sex allegations against Jackson in 1993.

"I don't think to this day she knows," he said of his mother who is also expected to testify against Jackson.

After the first two occasions of alleged groping which both took place when the boy was about seven years old, Jackson gave the youth money in hundreds dollars bills, the key witness said.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJJF
Savannah reports:

---
Hi, Lisa. Well, cross-examination is still going on right now. But court's over for the day. I'll tell you some of the highlights that have come out. Tom Mesereau started predictably with the interview that this boy's mother gave back in 1993 to "Hard Copy" for which she was paid $20,000. He said he later found out his mother received money for it. He's really hitting hard on this prior interview he gave in 1993 at the age of about 13 to police. And Mesereau has asked about 10 million different ways how the boy initially denied that Michael Jackson ever touched him. And the theme of this defense cross is, is that "these police were leaning hard on you." And in fact, at one point on the tape, the accuseer acknowledged that he said [to police], "you guys are pushy." But the boy on the stand said, "that's right. That's right. I denied it at first. I was fighting it with everything I had." And later he said, "yeah, I said no, this didn't happen to me. I didn't want them to think I was gay." He went on and on saying, you know, "yes, that's true, I didn't tell the truth at first because I was so afraid, I didn't want to talk about it, I didn't want to think about it." Mesereau also talked about the settlement that the boy received. Talking about how his mother reached out to lawyers. The lawyers reached out to her. And he said, isn't it true that your mother demanded money, or she was going to sue Michael Jackson. And [witness] said, "you know, I didn't really know too much about that. I was 13." Mesereau said, "but you're 24 now. Certainly you know you got a settlement?" And he said, yes, at 17 I learned we had received some money because of this. Michael Jackson is mostly staring straight ahead. But today for the first time in court, it really seems to be that he was looking over at the jurors. I could really see the full side of his face. He was looking in that direction. He has to look over through the prosecutors to look at the jurors so I don't know for a fact, but he seemed to be looking in that direction more than usual. One other thing, there was a point at which Tom Mesereau kind of made a sarcastic remark and said, "so what, the cops just showed up? You didn't say anything about this to anybody and one day the cops showed up at your house?" And the fans in the public gallery let out this big roar of laughter. And the judge said, "wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm not having that. You're not laughing. Stop it." Admonishing the gallery.

:cryptic

Mack Dogg

They said this guy ain't backin down from Mez. They said Mike was looking at the reaction from the Jury. Someone tell me something.

Cristine87

Wait a minute? You mean to tell me that Michael only molested him 3 times in a 4 year period? Wow, Mike must excercise alot of self control? Another thing, he never told his Mama? If he never told her then how did he get counseling & how did he get a settlement?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
They said this guy ain't backin down from Mez. They said Mike was looking at the reaction from the Jury. Someone tell me something.

There isn't much to tell, at least about the cross. It barley begun.

I don't think this man will back down either, he's freaking 24. He's going to say 'Oh, I repressed it. I blocked it...'

So...

Also, not to be doom and gloom...but the jury is going to be wondering what motive they would have for coming forward now.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
...Jackson gave the youth money in hundreds dollars bills, the key witness said.
There's so many ridiculous things in just that article alone...but this one just got my co workers.

Michael giving him money. Yeah reaaaaaal likely.

C'mon, WTH is a 7 year gonna do with all that $$? :lol:

IrishFaery

"I don't think to this day she knows," he said of his mother who is also expected to testify against Jackson.

Whaaaaaaa?

One other thing, there was a point at which Tom Mesereau kind of made a sarcastic remark and said, "so what, the cops just showed up? You didn't say anything about this to anybody and one day the cops showed up at your house?" And the fans in the public gallery let out this big roar of laughter. And the judge said, "wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm not having that. You're not laughing. Stop it." Admonishing the gallery.

Melville: I'm the only comedian in this joint! Nobody laughs at jokes I don't tell!

Aaliyah

r1648951587.jpg

capt.ksd11104042205.michael_jackson_ksd111.jpg

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
There's so many ridiculous things in just that article alone...but this one just got my co workers.

Michael giving him money. Yeah reaaaaaal likely.

C'mon, WTH is a 7 year gonna do with all that $$? :lol:

My little sister is 7, if she recieved that much money from someone she'd tell someone very soon after it happened.

The obvious question to the person she tells would be 'Why did he/she give you that?'

What's the responce? 'Uh, because I let him touch down there..;

Little kids really don't lie like that, at least not in situations like that.

It's amazing it took so long for them to take action.

Michael must have a sign in NL that says, 'IF YOU CALL THE POLICE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, YOU WILL BE KILLED.'

Cristine87

Michael stashed money in his pocket? Why would he do that? Didn't the mother notice that her son was walking around with $100 bills? That just sounds funny to me. Alot of things about this testimony do!