Official April 4 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
They said this guy ain't backin down from Mez. They said Mike was looking at the reaction from the Jury. Someone tell me something.
He's not 'backing down' because it's barely begun, like Vicky said.

That's just like Gavin who started off 'strong' and then wilted.

Michael might have been looking @ the jury, but so? There's only so many look straight ahead days you can take. And there's also reports that he may have been looking @ the prosecution as well. The way the courtroom is, you have to look in the same direction to see both parties.

IrishFaery

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
My little sister is 7, if she recieved that much money from someone she'd tell someone very soon after it happened.

The obvious question to the person she tells would be 'Why did he/she give you that?'

What's the responce? 'Uh, because I let him touch down there..;

Little kids really don't lie like that, at least not in situations like that.

I'm stumped. Was he seven or ten when he got that cash? It is hard to believe a seven year old can carry a chunk of money like that or even hold something like a tickle game gone wrong in without telling someone. I mean, a 7 year old can't take a bad sh#t without telling you all about it.

Cristine87

I know Mez has a bomb tommorrow, cause if we could see the flaws in this testimony then imagine what he'll bring up & he's right, how is it that this guy repressed all of this & then when cops come to his house, he still denies it & then says something happened & then got a nice settlement out of it. Let me tell you what this sounds like to me: it seems that this kid denied all wrongdoing until money was brought in to the conversation & then he suddenly comes up with this story for his & his mama's sake, since she was a maid, she probably didn't make much & since she was fired, it could've been retaliation. Remember, she filed a wrongful termination suit & lost!

Aaliyah

capt.ksd11304042219.michael_jackson_ksd113.jpg

capt.ksd11404042221.michael_jackson_ksd114.jpg

52587583.jpg

IrishFaery

Originally posted by Cristine87
I know Mez has a bomb tommorrow, cause if we could see the flaws in this testimony then imagine what he'll bring up & he's right, how is it that this guy repressed all of this & then when cops come to his house, he still denies it & then says something happened & then got a nice settlement out of it. Let me tell you what this sounds like to me: it seems that this kid denied all wrongdoing until money was brought in to the conversation & then he suddenly comes up with this story for his & his mama's sake, since she was a maid, she probably didn't make much & since she was fired, it could've been retaliation. Remember, she filed a wrongful termination suit & lost!

HELLO!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by IrishFaery
I mean, a 7 year old can't take a bad sh#t without telling you all about it.
lol. just like I babysat a 6 year old last summer, and while I was in the living room watching TV, he told me he accidently farted on my blanket. :cryptic. Yuk. I'm hear to tell you, they will tell you EVERYTHING!!

anyway, I'm going back to looking @ Mike's pics... :thumbsup :lol:

htarw

something is terribly wrong with this....this is totally not the way gavin was apparently molested....so michael now gives money, and to gavin it was booze? i mean showing a pattern is totally not this at all....these are totally different MO's, and chandler's version is different as well....why is this jason coming with this now? He must have some type of incentive for testifying by someone somewhere....

htarw

so gavin gets masturbated to climax, twice, has been given alcohol, and it happened two years ago, and he's 15 and he talks about it all without a tear.....this guy was tickled 3 times in 4 yrs, is now 24, happened 15 yrs ago and he is all chocked up, cries, and is in therapy??? I mean give me a break!! Things are just not logical here...

Cristine87

Originally posted by htarw
so gavin gets masturbated to climax, twice, has been given alcohol, and it happened two years ago, and he's 15 and he talks about it all without a tear.....this guy was tickled 3 times in 4 yrs, is now 24, happened 15 yrs ago and he is all chocked up, cries, and is in therapy??? I mean give me a break!! Things are just not logical here...
Exactly!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Mack Dogg
They said this guy ain't backin down from Mez. They said Mike was looking at the reaction from the Jury. Someone tell me something.
This "they" don't know what the hell they're talking about. Mesereau only started to cross him in the time left in court today.

Exactly.

htarw

i want to uncover his motivation for coming forward now....does his testimony from today match the one he gave in 1993 of what happened?? anyone that knows this info, please share....:)

megan23

well I hope and pray Mez drops some bombs on him tomorrow :hitting ....I will admit I am kinda scared right now cuz if the jury believes his lying ass face it Mike's in trouble....it's just sad it has come to all of this. I know Mike is wishing he never settled shit, hell I wish that too :uh_uh: This injustice just pisses me off! anyone know if Feldman represented this boy too?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by megan23
I will admit I am kinda scared right now cuz if the jury believes his lying ass face it Mike's in trouble....
Why do people want to place all their hopes and disappointments on the direct examination? If anything, you should be looking @ at all the holes and illogic. The truth has ALWAYS come out on cross, no reason for that to end now.

Tomorrow will be MUCH different from today.