Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

htarw

I just read the cross on jf.....it is absolutely a crime that this case is continuing. I have never seen such a case of selective memory....isnt funny that ALL witnesses have that problem? I mean, the DA has got to be telling them to do that....! he asked that the 2004 interview not be taped....but he cant remember that, and he cant say why he asked for that....please, spare me! He cant remember his mom being there, cant remember his lawyer there....yet that was 5 MONTHS AGO!! Yet he clearly gives lurid details about the molestation at 7 years old....i dont think the jury is buying this guy one bit....he knows exactly what he is doing, and this i dont remember crap totally looks like he's covering up his lies....Melville is an ass to let this charade that costs a fortune to continue.....his answer to not wanting the interview taped..."i dunno, tapes are weird" what kind of bullshit answer is that?? All that crying, and saying he talked to his pastor and such, totally an attempt to look like a good man....Mez was right.....every time they put on a witness it gets worse!!

o_o

Blanca and Jason.

Like mother, like son: LIARS.

btw: Michael looks positively adorable today..if I may sum it all up in one overused Japanese word..

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Mack Dogg

This kid is f*ckin' stupid!! Oh well, I think jury saw this as incredible, just like the current case. Defense is still in the lead. I don't care what thriller4ever said!!

htarw

LOL....anyone that thinks that the DA is winning and that JF's testimony on cross was truthful, honest, and credible, need to have their head examined!!

Also, i want you all to think about this....why is it that with Cynthia Bell, none of this i dont remember nonsense was going on? why was she the only one that was never caught in a lie? Probably because she was telling the truth am i right? And she favored the defense BIG TIME.....so for any doubters out there....an honest witness is not caught in lies, and can explain discrepancies clearly, and doesnt selectively use i dont remembers and i dunnos

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Former maid claims Jackson showered with boy

4/6/05

By DAWN HOBBS
NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER

Defense points out woman was paid $20,000 for interview with "Hard Copy"

However, under questioning from lead defense lawyer Thomas Mesereau, the woman acknowledged that she never saw any wrongdoing between his client and any of the boys.

Mr. Mesereau attempted to discredit the woman because she was paid $20,000 for an interview with the tabloid TV show "Hard Copy" in 1993, and in a deposition that same year, said she could not tell who was in the shower that day.

Mr. Mesereau pointed out that during the time her son alleges Mr. Jackson inappropriately touched him, the entertainer was often out of the country performing123 concerts for his "Bad Tour."

Full article:
http://news.newspress.com/topsports/040605jackson.htm

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Mesereau pointed out that during the time her son alleges Mr. Jackson inappropriately touched him, the entertainer was often out of the country performing123 concerts for his "Bad Tour."
Just to highlight this.

betty boop 84

Originally posted by whisper

[/b]

And 1993 was Dangerous tour. Funny how all these molestations have happened when Michael has been extremely busy with his career.

Cristine87

It amazes how this dude puts on this big theaterical performance on monday complete with crying, talks about therapy & church/God, but come tuesday, he has a sudden case of bad memory under cross examination! That should tell the jury something isn't right & wow, Mez made Bianca look really bad. I mean the lady obviously had the financial motives to do this!

HeavenSent

The media will never report this tho, Cristine. It pisses me off.

Today, all I heard was Jason's damaging testimony. Jokers, please!

All that forgetfulness and crap was beyond ridiculous.