Official April 5th Court Hearings Thread

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
So this Jason dude...Does anyone know what he looks like? What is he, 24 yrs. old?
hes 24 and in need of a good beating. Hes a youth pastor, and hes married now according to some reports.

dangerous

I'll post this here, since its a good summary of what he said.
Originally posted by RedMaryFlint from MJJF

So, according to today's reports from Deutsch, Guthrie, and AFP and earlier reports, the following supposedly happened:

1987 - Jason is 7; Jason and Jackson are watching cartoons at Jackson's Los Angeles-area condominium; Jackson starts a tickling game and allegedly touches Jason's groin over his clothes; Jason is given $100

1987 - Jason is 7; Jason and Jackson are cuddling on top of a sleeping bag while watching cartoons at Jackson's Los Angeles-area condominium; Jackson starts a tickling game and allegedly touches Jason's groin over his clothes; Jason is given $100

1990 - Jason is 10; Jason and Jackson are playing video games in the amusement arcade at Jackson's Neverland Ranch; Jackson allegedly begins tickling Jason, then touches him inside his shorts for 2-3 minutes; Jason thinks, "I should go"; he receives no money

1993 - Jason is 13; he is interviewed by police and denies sexual contact

1994 - Jason and his mother are sent to a therapist at county expense; Jason alleges touching over clothes, declines to testify because he doesn't want to be thought to be gay

1994 - Jason and his mother receive $2.4 million settlement

1997 - Jason is 17; he learns of civil settlement

2005 - Jason is 24; Jason testifies to touching over and under clothes; he learns his mother was paid $20,000 by "Hard Copy"

It has been reported that Mesereau apparently has an encyclopedia on Jason Francia concerning his history. It looks like we'll be invited to witness some interesting discovery's

HeavenSent

Hes a youth pastor, and hes married now according to some reports.
He better be asking God to give him another round of new mercies then. I'd hate to be anywhere near him when the lightening strikes.

IrishFaery

Originally Posted by RedMaryFlint from MJJF

So, according to today's reports from Deutsch, Guthrie, and AFP and earlier reports, the following supposedly happened:

1987 - Jason is 7; Jason and Jackson are watching cartoons at Jackson's Los Angeles-area condominium; Jackson starts a tickling game and allegedly touches Jason's groin over his clothes; Jason is given $100

1987 - Jason is 7; Jason and Jackson are cuddling on top of a sleeping bag while watching cartoons at Jackson's Los Angeles-area condominium; Jackson starts a tickling game and allegedly touches Jason's groin over his clothes; Jason is given $100

1990 - Jason is 10; Jason and Jackson are playing video games in the amusement arcade at Jackson's Neverland Ranch; Jackson allegedly begins tickling Jason, then touches him inside his shorts for 2-3 minutes; Jason thinks, "I should go"; he receives no money

1994 - Jason and his mother are sent to a therapist at county expense; Jason alleges touching over clothes, declines to testify because he doesn't want to be thought to be gay

2005 - Jason is 24; Jason testifies to touching over and under clothes; he learns his mother was paid $20,000 by "Hard Copy"

Oh now I'm convined...COACHED!

Aaliyah

1st pic

r1713059581.jpg

IrishFaery

RED FLAG! RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

A

Anonymous

omg HOW happy does he look!!!!!!!!!! omg that totally cheered me up.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL