Official April 7 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by ThrillerFan
I heard from CourtTV that Mez asked him if he'd ever told his therapist that he'd rather have $1 million from MJ than to ever work again. He also asked if he ever told his landlord that he'd be a star witness and get $2-3 million. He denied both questions.

Finally, he asked him if he'd ever told anyone that MJ never molested any children. Of course he denied it, but the implication was that Mez will be calling someone to rebut that.

I can't wait 'til the defense gets its day.

-Matt

Yep, there is a reason he's always asking these questions.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by ThrillerFan

I heard from CourtTV that Mez asked him if he'd ever told his therapist that he'd rather have $1 million from MJ than to ever work again. He also asked if he ever told his landlord that he'd be a star witness and get $2-3 million. He denied both questions.

Finally, he asked him if he'd ever told anyone that MJ never molested any children. Of course he denied it, but the implication was that Mez will be calling someone to rebut that.

I can't wait 'til the defense gets its day.

-Matt

OK, now I see the judge's plan.

He's gonna give Sneddon, his ol' golfing buddy, another week of this BS, and then he's gonna rule a mistrial per the defense's motion.

If the judge is real fair (Is this even possible?), he's gonna dismiss this case for being the worst, most stupid, pathetic A$$ of a case ever brought to any courthouse at taxpayers' expense! :screaming

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

htarw

i agree....i've never seen a case like this ever....this is like a 'best of hard copy' its completely ridiculous....its a waste of time because no 12 different people will ever agree to send MJ to jail with all these lies and vendettas lingering around!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by htarw

i agree....i've never seen a case like this ever....this is like a 'best of hard copy' its completely ridiculous....its a waste of time because no 12 different people will ever agree to send MJ to jail with all these lies and vendettas lingering around!

JAIL?

Right now all 12 jurors (plus alternates) are busy polishing up the AWARD METAL they're planning to give Michael for:

1) enduring all this abuse, and

2) for being an all 'round great guy.

:thumbsup

htarw

LOL...i would seriously stand up in court if i was a juror, and yell, ENOUGH! i'm going home, i cant take this crap anymore.....this is a mockery of the justice system....perhaps the worst case ever in history!

Tiger Lilly

LOL...i would seriously stand up in court if i was a juror, and yell, ENOUGH! i'm going home, i cant take this crap anymore.....this is a mockery of the justice system....perhaps the worst case ever in history!
Hell naw! I'd stand sit there and listen to the BS for as long as it takes and make sure justice is done. These people know it's pure crap. Be patient.

HotMJ!

No you wouldn't, and neither will they, because they're all having way too much fun and laughing their ASSES off over the whole thing!
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu (12 jurors)
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu (8 alternates)

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

A

Anonymous

You know it would be believable if just one or two didn't call the police. But NO ONE did. Not from either case.

It's crazy. Can you imagine what it would be like to walk in a room and see a grown man performing oral sex on a young boy?

What would your reaction be? To walk out and keep quiet?

I don't know anyone that would do that, it would make you as guilty as the person doing it.

Sick.

htarw

you're right....this is like a soap opera....salacious sex, crocodile tears, vendettas....just ridiculous.....i've never seen a case where every single witness put by the DA backfired on them on cross....this has got to be a record!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Contribute

:camera MSNBC : J London Report about Chacon cross April 7 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/4/7
Description:
Air date: April 7 2005

Jennifer London report
-she says they were seeking "$16 million dollars in damages" (some people have said $60 million)
-Mesereau pointed out Chacon sold his story to the tabloids in order to fund that lawsuit against Jackson
-says Mesereau raised questions about Chacon's memory saying "It seems to me you seem to remember more details of the alleged molestation every time you talk to the authorities."
-says Chacon admitted he did recently tell prosecutors there were some details of the alleged molestation that he had "recently remembered"
-says in a sworn deposition, Chacon at one point said he thought Jackson should compensate him for life

floacist

I cant believe what people will say all in the name of money like this is seriously making me sick. I love Mez and Michael, Mez is going to rip everyone apart.

Aaliyah

52599983.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Contribute

>>Court TV: Futterman comments about Linda Allen

Description:

Steve Futterman
-says Mesereau asked Ralph Chacon about a woman named Linda Allen
---Allen was his former landlady
-Mesereau asked Chacon if he ever told Allen he was going to be a "star witness"
-Mesereau asked if Chacon ever told her he was going to make $2-3 million dollars
-says he (Futterman) got the feeling that Allen will be called by the defense to talk about what Chacon said
-talks a bit about Chacon's lapses in memory

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
You know it would be believable if just one or two didn't call the police. But NO ONE did. Not from either case.

It's crazy. Can you imagine what it would be like to walk in a room and see a grown man performing oral sex on a young boy?

What would your reaction be? To walk out and keep quiet?

I don't know anyone that would do that, it would make you as guilty as the person doing it.

Sick.
I would vomit first, then call the cops if I ever witnessed something repulsive like that. This is unreal. I can't even laugh. The jury has to be thinking that they just stepped into the twillight zone.

Originally posted by whisper
Contribute

>>Court TV: Futterman comments about Linda Allen

Description:

Steve Futterman
-says Mesereau asked Ralph Chacon about a woman named Linda Allen
---Allen was his former landlady
-Mesereau asked Chacon if he ever told Allen he was going to be a "star witness"
-Mesereau asked if Chacon ever told her he was going to make $2-3 million dollars
-says he (Futterman) got the feeling that Allen will be called by the defense to talk about what Chacon said
-talks a bit about Chacon's lapses in memory

I get the feeling Mez is having a great time shooting down each lyin'. bitchin', schemin' prosecution witness they throw up there. Everyone of them. Like shooting fish in a barrel.... :lol: :crackingu