Official April 7 2005 thread

Ralph Chacon (third party witness) is currently on the stand and reports are stating that this is the most graphic testimony they have been subjected to so far.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by IrishFaery

I wonder if Wade Robson or his mother could file suit against Francia for her false claims.

"The biggest thing you have to understand is that he has no concept of reality" he said.

Who's reality?

"Whose reality" is right. I'm soooo sick of people throwing out this kind of shit about Michael! :throwings

On top of, it's disrespectful to someone that has helped you! :hitting

And about suing Blanca Francia et al, that would only be worthwhile if there was any of that 2 million $$$ left. :ahha

I'll bet there's nothing left!

:crystalball:

Reports from courtTV

- Security guard said..

- One night he heard a noise outside the arcade, by the jacuzzi, which was close to the restroom.

- He couldn't completely visualize what the were doing but he could noticibly see that, Michael and the 1993 accuser were playing

- He saw that, Michael and his accuser got out of the jacuzzi and went inside the rest room

- Ralph Chacon then walked into restroom and heard the shower going. He saw Michael and Jordan in the shower together, and immediately left

- He claim's that he saw, Michael and his accuser (Jordan Chandler) satnding in the middle of the bathroom naked

- He then saw Michael caress (sp?) Jordan's hair, face, then Michael "supposedly" went down and started to suck on Jordan's nipples. He then supposedly proceeded to go down and perform oral sex on his accuser

Aaliyah

52599422.jpg

52599432.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Former security guard Ralph Chacon is on the stand testifying about alleged incidences he claims he witnessed against the 1993 accuser. Chacon never picked up the phone and called the police after these alleged acts he claims to have witnessed.

A little background information about Chacon is required here. He is a part of a group of five former employees who reportedly sued Jackson for wrongful termination.

He was also one of the ones who were found to have stolen personal items from Jackson's Neverland ranch and sold them to tabloids. He, too, sold his alleged "witness" story to the tabloids without going to the police.

He lost the lawsuit against Jackson and lost a countersuit Jackson filed against him and the others. As a result, Chacon was ordered to pay Jackson $25,000 in damages with the jury finding that he acted with malice.

Instead of the prosecution trying to reveal a supposed "pattern" concerning the atmosphere Michael create's in attempt to conpire to molest his victims, he is doing quite the contrary. The pattern which appears to be surfacing when concerning these observer's who allege to have witness these inappropriate act's, is that.. not ONE of them seem to report these incident's to the authoritie's. WHY?

megan23

:tickingti damn where is the police in all of this? You mean tell me that he just "witnessed" all that and didn't tell the police, the boy's mom, etc? oh that's right he told the tabs, yeah all those stories are true they tell in there :lightbulb not!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Complexity Today, 12:24 PM

There are several bankruptcy cases for Ralph Chacon. Clearly, the one in 1998 is our man, but it doesn't show his middle name. Anyone know which of these apply to this loser? Cases in bold is confirmed to be the guy.

Bankruptcy Cases

1 CHACON, RALPH nvbke 98-02082 03/17/1998 JACKSON AND CHACON

3 CHACON, RALPH nvbke 97-29496 12/11/1997 7 RALPH CHACON

Edited: Okay, these two are definitely him (confirmed via SSN).

betty boop 84

How lucky is Michael having all these loyal employees who never say a word to police.
Wonder if it's asked in their job interview :2thinking
"what do you do if you see your boss committing the worst crime in the world?"
"Um.. Nothing"
"Great! You're hired!"

danaluvsmj

This is really some BS. This Chacon dude was a security guard, if he saw something then he could have definitely stopped it, but he didn't even do anything. Are these accusers afraid of calling the police or something? I hope the jury is taking note of this.

Awwww, he's wet! LOL! :lol: Lookin' good, though :D It can really pour down there in Santa Maria, let me tell you. The Tuesday I was there, it was raining cats and freakin' DOGS. haha.

Go get 'em, Mez!!!! :thumbsup :D :popcorn

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
:camera Court TV: Guthrie talks about Chacon cross April 7 2005

Air date: April 7 2005

Savannah Guthrie reports about cross
(recap of direct testimony edited out)
-under cross, Mesereau really hammering the witness about a previous case which he lost against Jackson
-says Chacon claims he was forced to quit b/c a new security team was brought in
-says Mesereau pointed out that they sued Jackson for $60M and lost
-says Mesereau revealed that not only did they lose, but the judge in that case awarded Michael Jackson $1 million dollars in legal fees and court costs
-says it forced the witness to go into bankruptcy
-says in that lawsuit, the jury found that he stole from Michael Jackson, and gave a judgment to Jackson for $25,000
-says Mesereau also pointed out there was a judgment against Chacon for malice and fraud perpetrated on Michael Jackson
- says Mesereau asked him if his previous loses against Jackson give him incentive to try to get even with Jackson. An objection was made and sustained.
-says Mesereau pointed out that Chacon sold his story to a tabloid called "Star"
-says he and the other Neverland employees went with their attorney to meet with the tabloid reporter
-says Mesereau asked him if he was selling this story to get negative publicity against Michael Jackson, hoping to force him to settle that $60M lawsuit they filed

A

Anonymous

Mesereau is really good. Mez should also ask why he'd want to stay working at NL after what he saw.

ThrillerFan

I heard from CourtTV that Mez asked him if he'd ever told his therapist that he'd rather have $1 million from MJ than to ever work again. He also asked if he ever told his landlord that he'd be a star witness and get $2-3 million. He denied both questions.

Finally, he asked him if he'd ever told anyone that MJ never molested any children. Of course he denied it, but the implication was that Mez will be calling someone to rebut that.

I can't wait 'til the defense gets its day.

-Matt