Official April 7 2005 thread

Aaliyah

52600530.jpg

52600535.jpg

HeavenSent

I'm sick of all of these damn 'witnesses' carrying on up there on the stand, acting like it's Oscar night. I'm sick of all of them. And not a nary one of them was smart enough to call the police on Michael. Too busy running off to attorneys to dial 911. And can we say lyin? It's there on record that these losers lie and yet all the world is talking about Michael and muthaf*ckin' Jordan and oral sex.

The testimony today was pretty graphic, I am really feeling for Michael. To have to sit there and listen to all of this, knowing that all that shit is false.

F*ckin' shame. :nonono:

geesi

I am outraged at what is being said in the court room! This is to forever destroy Michael; it is ineed designed that way. I am angry at how this stupid judge does not tell the prosecuter why did he not charge Michael for these alledge crimes? This is unreal. If I am a fare juror I would not believe what this fella had to say. I don't know if Michael reads this board but my support for him grows as this case progresses!!!

Eboni

I believe that Michael Jackson is growing stronger mentally each day of this trial.
These people who are going after him are very weak mentally and they know it. We his fans is where he draws some of his strenght and that's why we're gonna' keep on shouting LOVE until those attackers decide to SHUT UP and LISTEN!!!!

minnie michael

i wanna beat that dirty former security guard's brain out of his dirty head.. :screaming :screaming what he was saying make me vomit..that crazy ass wanna money to crazy i want to know how much $ he got from SD this time..

anyway Mez always does great job..first that dirty security was one of greedy employees and stole MIke's poessions and sold dirty crazy stories to tabloid so that's kinda of men has a dirty history..i bet Mez will get their brain out of their head and make them give away....the jury know this is a crazy case they will clear their eyes and see the truth.. this is just a bunch of liars' show... :screaming :extremely

A

Anonymous

God, I just read a news report. I can't read the allegation without cringing for a second each time I get a mental picture.

WTF. That is so so sick.

He said he didn't say anything because 'Who would believe me?'.

WTF? A LOT of people would have believed him as everyone knows that Michael Jackson loves children. What the hell kind of excuse is that?

If him and the other employees saw it, why not get together and tell someone?

Damn! I really want Mesereau to just ask them WHY whhhhhyyy they would want to work for someone that does that kind of thing? WHY!

senecajackson

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
God, I just read a news report. I can't read the allegation without cringing for a second each time I get a mental picture.

WTF. That is so so sick.

He said he didn't say anything because 'Who would believe me?'.

WTF? A LOT of people would have believed him as everyone knows that Michael Jackson loves children. What the hell kind of excuse is that?

If him and the other employees saw it, why not get together and tell someone?

Damn! I really want Mesereau to just ask them WHY whhhhhyyy they would want to work for someone that does that kind of thing? WHY!

RIGHT!! LOL!!! :crackingu